ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Commercial for belgian post

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Commercial for belgian post Empty
PostSubject: Commercial for belgian post   Commercial for belgian post Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 1:13 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Commercial for belgian post   Commercial for belgian post Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 2:16 pm

love it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Commercial for belgian post   Commercial for belgian post Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 4:09 pm

Great advert - reminded me of how I got my AM helicopter as a boy (my pal Darren lobbed his chopper from my grans 4th storey flat and, as you would expect it smashed to a million pieces. Darren said he didnt want it any more so me and my brother cellotaped it back together and had bits of it for years!)
Back to top Go down
peterodgers
Heavy Weapons
peterodgers

PostSubject: Re: Commercial for belgian post   Commercial for belgian post Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 6:05 pm

The moral of the story - never play with parachute Action Men alone. Always have someone on the ground to film the jump for a Youtube post or check your little guy isn't stolen!

PostSubject: Re: Commercial for belgian post   Commercial for belgian post Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 7:30 pm

Cool!
Back to top Go down
Rossini
ASTRONAUGHT
Rossini

PostSubject: Re: Commercial for belgian post   Commercial for belgian post Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 12:40 pm

What figure is that?? Looks like either a AM head on a Ken doll or a target exclusive pre HOF duke body????
Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: Commercial for belgian post   Commercial for belgian post Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 2:30 pm

Cool commercial... Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
clivvers
BULLET MAN
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for clivvers MAM nation"

PostSubject: Re: Commercial for belgian post   Commercial for belgian post Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 2:50 pm

I don't normally like adverts, but this one has got to be one of the best I've seen in ages!!! cheers
Thanks! Smile  

Commercial for belgian post 36802940025_0f91338ef6_o
Back to top Go down
http://actionmanworld.forumotion.co.uk
Prof Gangrene Fan
Prof Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Commercial for belgian post   Commercial for belgian post Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 2:58 pm

awwww that was a really lovely advert, thank's for  sharing that with us Didier.

PostSubject: Re: Commercial for belgian post   Commercial for belgian post Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Commercial for belgian post
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO) :: AMMO Commons :: Off Topic-
Jump to: