ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Armed Forces Clones!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
peterodgers
Heavy Weapons
peterodgers

Armed Forces Clones! Empty
PostSubject: Armed Forces Clones!   Armed Forces Clones! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 1:56 pm

Went for a walk around the shops this lunchtime and saw a few interesting things.  Found a MAM with blue camo paint on his face for £1.99 so I grabbed him (pictures to follow when I've found him something to wear!).  The next shop I found the MAM with the blowdart arm, a Max Steel and a MAM sledge but passed up on them.  

The next shop held something of interest though - HM Armed Forces and clones!

Armed Forces Clones! Hero_Force2_zpsd4818be7

I just had to take a picture of this.  The Hero Force guy looks like he's hanging his head in shame and the HMAF guy to his right looks quite annoyed that he's on the same shelf as a clone!
I almost bought one but then changed my mind as they're only 10" like the HMAF. The HMAF guys are £7.99 each but the Hero Force figures are only £4.99!
Anyone else seen these guys?

ASTRONAUT
Rossini

PostSubject: Re: Armed Forces Clones!   Armed Forces Clones! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 6:41 pm

I found this website but I don't speak foreign...
http://heroforce.it/home/
Back to top Go down
No Face Fan.
No Face Fan.

PostSubject: Re: Armed Forces Clones!   Armed Forces Clones! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 6:56 pm

Very nice finds you found while you were walking around the shops at lunchtime Peter. The MAM with blue camo paint on his face you found is called Action Man Operation Camouflage and hes supost to look like this Armed Forces Clones! IMG_1373, he is one of my favorite figures I'v got in my collection, ver well done for getting him for £1.99 even if he was naked so it was a great chose to grab him, looking foreword to seeing pictures of him when you have found him something to wear. The mam with the blowdart arm I had him when I was a kid.

Heavy Weapons
peterodgers

PostSubject: Re: Armed Forces Clones!   Armed Forces Clones! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 7:30 pm

rossini wrote:
I found this website but I don't speak foreign...
http://heroforce.it/home/
Try this link:
http://www.google.com/translate?hl=en&ie=UTF8&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fheroforce.it%2Fhome%2F

It seems to be Italian.  I think!  The link sort of works but some bits of the site are graphical buttons, not normal text.  One thing that did make me laugh was the plane.  I think it's supposed to be a stealth jet but it translates as 'Invisible Jet'!  lol

Thanks for the pic Ackie.  That set does look cool.  I've got the blue hat somewhere but nothing else from the set.  Have to see what I can find for a kitbash!

inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: Armed Forces Clones!   Armed Forces Clones! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 8:18 pm

Nice find! Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
clivvers
BULLET MAN
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

PostSubject: Re: Armed Forces Clones!   Armed Forces Clones! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 9:34 pm

Cool finds Pete! cheers - It's a pity they're not 1/6 scale though. There's tons of H.M. A Forces figures on the shelves around my way.

The 'Hero Force' figures look very similar to the H.M. Armed Forces figures. I've got the one in the centre, and a 'Green Beret' type one. The 1/6 Max Steel figures are always worth grabbing, they're getting a little hard to find in charity shops and at boot sales now.

Nice complete boat and MAM Ackie Smile

Armed Forces Clones! 51_png10Armed Forces Clones! 153_pn10 Armed Forces Clones! 115_pn10
Armed Forces Clones! 131b_p10Armed Forces Clones! 138_pn10Armed Forces Clones! 014_pn10

Armed Forces Clones! 36802940025_0f91338ef6_o
Back to top Go down
http://actionmanworld.forumotion.co.uk
peterodgers
Heavy Weapons
peterodgers

PostSubject: Re: Armed Forces Clones!   Armed Forces Clones! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 10:09 am

clivvers wrote:
The 1/6 Max Steel figures are always worth grabbing, they're getting a little hard to find in charity shops and at boot sales now.
I might nip back today and see if the Max is still there.  Might be worth picking up just for the hands, as they're slightly smaller than MAM hands and I bet a pair goes for more than a quid on Ebay!

ASTRONAUT
Rossini

PostSubject: Re: Armed Forces Clones!   Armed Forces Clones! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 10:23 am

They are more than similar Clive! They are Just repaints.. Even the body armour is the same moulding.. Personally I'd rather have the Cheaper ones!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Armed Forces Clones!   Armed Forces Clones! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Armed Forces Clones!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO) :: AMMO Commons :: Off Topic-
Jump to: