ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vintage Action Man, Action Team, G. I. Joe, Geyper Man, Group Action Joe, 1/6 figures

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Let's see a photo of your Christmas Tree

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Prof Gangrene Fan
Prof Gangrene Fan

Let's see a photo  of your Christmas Tree Empty
PostSubject: Let's see a photo of your Christmas Tree   Let's see a photo  of your Christmas Tree Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 8:21 pm

Hear is a photo of my Christmas Tree we have put up this year.
Let's see a photo  of your Christmas Tree IMG_3042_zpsffa6e859

Admin
Blondeactionman

PostSubject: Re: Let's see a photo of your Christmas Tree   Let's see a photo  of your Christmas Tree Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 9:13 pm

very festive alex  santa 

inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: Let's see a photo of your Christmas Tree   Let's see a photo  of your Christmas Tree Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 12:03 am

Awesome Tree Ackie!  cheers cheers cheers 

Here's our 4 footer... lol! 

Let's see a photo  of your Christmas Tree CIMG6835_zps3ba3acc9

Let's see a photo  of your Christmas Tree FotoFlexer_Animation_zps503f823c

Last edited by inntruderr61 on Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
clivvers
BULLET MAN
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for clivvers MAM nation"

PostSubject: Re: Let's see a photo of your Christmas Tree   Let's see a photo  of your Christmas Tree Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 7:23 am

Very nice tree Alex, and yours inntruderr61! santa rendeer santa rendeer santa rendeer santa rendeer cheers  

This song below is my favourite Christmas song Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy   Scroll up and down to look at these fantastic christmas tree photos from forum members ...

I'll get my tree photo up later today, pasted in here. I've got one upstairs in my MAM/vam/Joe storage room, and one downstairs for the massive stampede of family members who squeeze into my house at this time of year lol!  Here's my Trees...
Let's see a photo  of your Christmas Tree 01AJPEGWEBFINAL700XACOMMANDAMMOCHRISTMAS2013_zps10ed265d
 santa rendeer santa rendeer santa rendeer santa rendeer santa rendeer santa 

Let's see a photo  of your Christmas Tree 36802940025_0f91338ef6_o

Last edited by clivvers on Wed Dec 18, 2013 2:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://actionmanworld.forumotion.co.uk
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: Let's see a photo of your Christmas Tree   Let's see a photo  of your Christmas Tree Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 5:42 pm

Cool song & video clivvers...  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
clivvers
BULLET MAN
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for clivvers MAM nation"

PostSubject: Re: Let's see a photo of your Christmas Tree   Let's see a photo  of your Christmas Tree Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 7:13 pm

I feel very disappointed with the lack of enthusiasm for Christmas in Ackie's post, It's the most important time of the year for some of us, and much more important than everyone's vam collection put together  Evil or Very Mad Is there another Christmas post on this forum that I have missed ???

Come on get your Christmas/tree photos in here  bounce  bounce 

Let's see a photo  of your Christmas Tree 01JPEGWEBAMMOAC700XCHRISTMASDISPLAY2013_zps18c8b501

Let's see a photo  of your Christmas Tree 02JPEGWEBAMMOAC700XCHRISTMAS2013DISPLAY_zpseaf892b6

Last edited by clivvers on Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
blueboxier
NAVY FROGMAN
blueboxier

PostSubject: Re: Let's see a photo of your Christmas Tree   Let's see a photo  of your Christmas Tree Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 7:38 pm

clivvers it is not that i cant be bothered i live on my own and dont have one

BULLET MAN
clivvers

PostSubject: Re: Let's see a photo of your Christmas Tree   Let's see a photo  of your Christmas Tree Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 7:51 pm

blueboxier wrote:
clivvers it is not that i cant be bothered i live on my own and dont have one
I Understand mate, but in general I expected to see a larger response from other forum members in here, there's over 100+ members on here, where have they all gone to??? Sad 

It's CHRIIIISTMAAAAAAAS! (Noddy Holder Very Happy ) cheers   santa rendeer santa rendeer santa 

Back to top Go down
Joe90
Action Pilot
Joe90

PostSubject: Re: Let's see a photo of your Christmas Tree   Let's see a photo  of your Christmas Tree Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 8:04 pm

I haven't put my tree up yet.

I do my best to avoid Christmas hype before December 24th, but once Christmas Eve hits it's 12 Days of it for me.  The Season we are in is called Advent.

I refuse to buy into the whole pre-season rush mentality.  The media is bad for that.  Anybody know a radio station that plays Christmas music between December 26 and January 5th? (The authentic Christmas Season)
Back to top Go down
clivvers
BULLET MAN
clivvers

PostSubject: Re: Let's see a photo of your Christmas Tree   Let's see a photo  of your Christmas Tree Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 8:51 pm

Joe90 wrote:
 Anybody know a radio station that plays Christmas music between December 26 and January 5th? (The authentic Christmas Season)
You're right Doug, but I'm sure BBC Radio does a sprinkling between those dates, I'll be listening-in this Christmas in my radio shack/shed  Wink 

I think there's two types of Christmas these days: Commercial and Holy, I think I'm right in the middle of the two.
Christmas time is when I make visits to family members graves to light candles and have a chat  Wink ..

Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: Let's see a photo of your Christmas Tree   Let's see a photo  of your Christmas Tree Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 10:03 pm

Great trees & decor everyone!  cheers 
Back to top Go down
Joe90
Action Pilot
Joe90

PostSubject: Re: Let's see a photo of your Christmas Tree   Let's see a photo  of your Christmas Tree Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 3:11 am

[quote="clivvers"]
Joe90 wrote:
Christmas time is when I make visits to family members graves to light candles and have a chat

Yeah, me too. That's my midnight ritual on Christmas Eve.

I get it that Christmas has two faces, the spiritual and the commercial, but it's kind of sad that by Boxing Day most folks have pretty much had enough of Christmas. It shouldn't be so anti-climactic.
Back to top Go down
clivvers
BULLET MAN
clivvers

PostSubject: Re: Let's see a photo of your Christmas Tree   Let's see a photo  of your Christmas Tree Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 3:55 am

Joe90 wrote:
clivvers wrote:
Joe90 wrote:
Christmas time is when I make visits to family members graves to light candles and have a chat

Yeah, me too.  That's my midnight ritual on Christmas Eve.

I get it that Christmas has two faces, the spiritual and the commercial, but it's kind of sad that by Boxing Day most folks have pretty much had enough of Christmas.  It shouldn't be so anti-climactic.
It's warming to know that you do the same ritual as me  Very Happy

Inntruderr61, Nice Joe Santa! Very Christmassy!!!!  cheers 

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's see a photo of your Christmas Tree   Let's see a photo  of your Christmas Tree Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let's see a photo of your Christmas Tree
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO) :: AMMO Commons :: Off Topic-
Jump to: