ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Belated Christmas Aquisitions on New Years' Day

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Glidah Drivah
Red Devil
Glidah Drivah

Belated Christmas Aquisitions on New Years' Day  Empty
PostSubject: Belated Christmas Aquisitions on New Years' Day    Belated Christmas Aquisitions on New Years' Day  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 10:47 pm

We spent the New Year with friends; and the missus let me take most of New Years Day to do some antiquing. There was a big antiques show yesterday the next town over. The show was kind of a bust, but I managed to get a few items at a nearby comic book shop and an antique mall that I have had god luck at in the past.

The Comic Book Store acquisition was this old wind up radio. It's 1/6 scale and would look good on a table in AT HQ. I'm not sure I want to open the card though!
Belated Christmas Aquisitions on New Years' Day  MOA13_zps3ac88030
Belated Christmas Aquisitions on New Years' Day  MOA12_zpsbadd6535

There's a big antique mall in Southern Mass. that I've gotten some nice pieces at. They have a nice variety of vintage toys. Not Joe, but there was a nice Big Jim Jungle Explorer Truck. If only it was a bit bigger, then there would be real AT possibilities.
Belated Christmas Aquisitions on New Years' Day  MOA8_zps2a5ca225

Another vendor had some nice Joe and KO items. If your Mike Powers needs a uniform:
Belated Christmas Aquisitions on New Years' Day  MOA7_zps959ccb6b
The same vendor had these KO sets. The MP uniform is nice, but too thin. The hunter outfit just screams out 1970s!
Belated Christmas Aquisitions on New Years' Day  MOA5_zps0fd94fe6
Belated Christmas Aquisitions on New Years' Day  MOA6_zps9c67d767

There's a few cases full of someone's collection. It originally filed 4 cases, and is now down to 2. I was hoping to get an AA adventurer (my vintage collection is ahem...pale) but I did find something else on my to-get list: a Man of Action!
Belated Christmas Aquisitions on New Years' Day  MOA1_zpsb800c1e8

Next to another Joe wearing coveralls:
Belated Christmas Aquisitions on New Years' Day  MOA15_zpse3f6de5b

I also picked up a KO Navy life vest
Belated Christmas Aquisitions on New Years' Day  MOA14_zps6f84b87c

On the new Joe:
Belated Christmas Aquisitions on New Years' Day  MOA16_zps32e20611
Belated Christmas Aquisitions on New Years' Day  MOA17_zps5952b1b8

-Nate
Back to top Go down
clivvers
HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

PostSubject: Re: Belated Christmas Aquisitions on New Years' Day    Belated Christmas Aquisitions on New Years' Day  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 11:20 pm

COOL stuff!  The radio looks fun!  cheers  cheers  cheers   

A treasure cave for sure!  Cool ... That's a mighty fine 'Big Jim' truck, I'm hoping to get a Mark strong/Big Jim figure again, just for old times sake.
I like that mr.action Hunter uniform, it should have the date 1975 printed on the card back?

Last edited by clivvers on Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://actionmanworld.forumotion.co.uk
Glidah Drivah
Red Devil
Glidah Drivah

PostSubject: Re: Belated Christmas Aquisitions on New Years' Day    Belated Christmas Aquisitions on New Years' Day  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 11:54 pm

clivvers wrote:
COOL stuff!  The radio looks fun!  cheers  cheers  cheers   

A treasure cave for sure!  Cool ... That's a mighty fine 'Big Jim' truck, I'm hoping to get a Mark strong/Big Jim figure again, just for old times sake. I like that mr.action Hunter uniform, it should have the date 1975 printed on the card back?

That date sounds right. I'm not sure what self-respecting hunter wears white shoes,  though. (Even in the 1970s!)The MP uniform had no markings at all.

-Nate
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Belated Christmas Aquisitions on New Years' Day    Belated Christmas Aquisitions on New Years' Day  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 8:51 am

more great stuff !! keep these great uploads coming  cheers 
Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: Belated Christmas Aquisitions on New Years' Day    Belated Christmas Aquisitions on New Years' Day  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 3:52 am

Yes great stuff! Thanks for sharing! Enjoyed your pics!  cheers 

PostSubject: Re: Belated Christmas Aquisitions on New Years' Day    Belated Christmas Aquisitions on New Years' Day  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Belated Christmas Aquisitions on New Years' Day
Page 1 of 1