ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vintage Action Man, Action Team, G. I. Joe, Geyper Man, Group Action Joe, 1/6 figures

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

RIP Roger Lloyd Pack

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sparkys6887
Deep Sea Diver
Sparkys6887

RIP Roger Lloyd Pack Empty
PostSubject: RIP Roger Lloyd Pack   RIP Roger Lloyd Pack Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 2:03 am

Very sad news that Roger Lloyd Pack lost his battle with cancer and is no longer with us. Such a wonderful actor "and if it's a boy they are going to name him Rodney after Dave" lol. Bought smiles to my face and made me laugh out loud. I'll miss him and would have loved to have seen him in the up coming special Only Fools and Horses sketch which unfortunately he was to unwell for :-(

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3O8SgaDOock
Back to top Go down
http://www.creativecounselling.net
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: RIP Roger Lloyd Pack   RIP Roger Lloyd Pack Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 2:39 am

Sorry to hea bad news...RIP

Artic Explorer
sirsidneyruffdiamond

PostSubject: Re: RIP Roger Lloyd Pack   RIP Roger Lloyd Pack Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 2:52 am

Terrible loss

“We sleep safely at night because rough men stand ready to visit violence on those who would harm us.”

Audaces Fortuna Juvat
Back to top Go down
clivvers
BULLET MAN
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for clivvers MAM nation"

PostSubject: Re: RIP Roger Lloyd Pack   RIP Roger Lloyd Pack Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 3:06 am

Sadly another person lost to C  Sad 

Here's a few classic ones involving Trigger...

Del Boy: "We had Denzil in goal, Monkey Harris at right-back... we had camaraderie.  Trigger: Was that the Italian boy?"

Trigger: "I don't know what you're worried about. I've been eating British beef all my life."

Trigger joins a dating agency but doesn't reveal that he's a road sweeper. "No, I told them I was bus conductor. To add a bit of glamour"

Trigger wins an award from the council for saving money retaining the same broom for 20 years.  "That's what I've done. Maintained it for 20 years. This old brooms had 17 new heads and 14 new handles in its time."

RIP.

RIP Roger Lloyd Pack 36802940025_0f91338ef6_o

Last edited by clivvers on Fri Jan 17, 2014 2:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://actionmanworld.forumotion.co.uk
Captian action
Captian action

Location : Kent, The Lorry Park of England ! Some call it the garden of England , it is ,if your garden is covered in wheelie bins and dog doo !

PostSubject: Re: RIP Roger Lloyd Pack   RIP Roger Lloyd Pack Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 9:20 am

rest in peace trigger !

Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heavenRIP Roger Lloyd Pack G.I.-Joe-1964-Lineup-Title_zpsaepa6syh Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Blondeactionman
Admin
Blondeactionman

PostSubject: Re: RIP Roger Lloyd Pack   RIP Roger Lloyd Pack Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 10:59 am

a very sad loss, yet another of the only fools and horses cast lost. Very sad

Artic Explorer
sirsidneyruffdiamond

PostSubject: Re: RIP Roger Lloyd Pack   RIP Roger Lloyd Pack Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 10:58 pm

clivvers wrote:
Sadly another person lost to C  Sad 

Here's a few classic ones involving Trigger...

Del Boy: "We had Denzil in goal, Monkey Harris at right-back... we had camaraderie.  Trigger: Was that the Italian boy?"

Trigger: "I don't know what you're worried about. I've been eating British beef all my life."

Trigger joins a dating agency but doesn't reveal that he's a road sweeper. "No, I told them I was bus conductor. To add a bit of glamour"

Trigger wins an award from the council for saving money retaining the same broom for 20 years.  "That's what I've done. Maintained it for 20 years. This old brooms had 17 new heads and 14 new handles in its time."

RIP.

Hilarious

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! 

“We sleep safely at night because rough men stand ready to visit violence on those who would harm us.”

Audaces Fortuna Juvat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RIP Roger Lloyd Pack   RIP Roger Lloyd Pack Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RIP Roger Lloyd Pack
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO) :: AMMO Commons :: Off Topic-
Jump to: