ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Meningitis trust Action Man badge collection

Go down 
+4
BAMComix
Captian action
inntruderr61
Hawkeye
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Hawkeye
Australian Jungle Fighter
Hawkeye

My Meningitis trust Action Man badge collection Empty
PostSubject: My Meningitis trust Action Man badge collection   My Meningitis trust Action Man badge collection Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:57 pm

My Meningitis trust Action Man badge collection Actionmanbadges006_zpseb2d32fd

I've just recently picked this collection of badges up, they were made for the Meningitis trust charity and were designed by the Action Man team the top rows cards are marked up 2005 Hasbro and the bottom row are marked 2006 hasbro I believe these to be the full sets and the only sets to be produced the badges themselves are made of enamelled metal and are very detailed they are a nice addition to my Action Man collection, hope you all like them as much as I do

Cheers Ian
Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: My Meningitis trust Action Man badge collection   My Meningitis trust Action Man badge collection Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 8:03 pm

Very nice Hawkeye!  Very Happy 

Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: My Meningitis trust Action Man badge collection   My Meningitis trust Action Man badge collection Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 8:19 pm

inntruderr61 wrote:
Very nice Hawkeye!  Very Happy 

Cheers Jim they were a really nice set to collect and what a belting charity badge the later badges were exclusive to Halfords not sure iff the earlier ones were the same

Ian
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Meningitis trust Action Man badge collection   My Meningitis trust Action Man badge collection Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 12:21 am

great ive got the first 4 but never seen the others (mine came from do it all)
Back to top Go down
Hawkeye
Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: My Meningitis trust Action Man badge collection   My Meningitis trust Action Man badge collection Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 9:58 am

snow white wrote:
great ive got the first 4 but never seen the others (mine came from do it all)

Cheers mate . I picked all mine up from ebay just put the search action man badge and over time I finally picked them all up I was lucky enough to get the second set as a complete set
Regards Ian
Back to top Go down
Captian action
Captian action

Location : Kent, The Lorry Park of England ! Some call it the garden of England , it is ,if your garden is covered in wheelie bins and dog doo !

PostSubject: Re: My Meningitis trust Action Man badge collection   My Meningitis trust Action Man badge collection Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 12:43 pm

nice collection !

Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heavenMy Meningitis trust Action Man badge collection G.I.-Joe-1964-Lineup-Title_zpsaepa6syh Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: My Meningitis trust Action Man badge collection   My Meningitis trust Action Man badge collection Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 1:13 pm

That's a great collection mate  bounce 
Back to top Go down
Paintedhead5121
Painted Head (Hard Hands)
Paintedhead5121

PostSubject: Re: My Meningitis trust Action Man badge collection   My Meningitis trust Action Man badge collection Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 1:23 pm

I can only reiterate what everyone has already said, that is a nice collection of VAM badges.
Back to top Go down
Sparkys6887
Arctic Explorer
Sparkys6887

PostSubject: Re: My Meningitis trust Action Man badge collection   My Meningitis trust Action Man badge collection Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 2:39 pm

Wow, fabulous. What a great way to make money et for a great cause. I had meningitis when I was younger and I've never seen these before. Great post :-)
Back to top Go down
http://www.creativecounselling.net
blueboxier
Arctic Explorer
blueboxier

PostSubject: Re: My Meningitis trust Action Man badge collection   My Meningitis trust Action Man badge collection Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 4:21 pm

nice haul you got there

HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

PostSubject: Re: My Meningitis trust Action Man badge collection   My Meningitis trust Action Man badge collection Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 5:53 pm

Great collection!  cheers 

Hawkeye
Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: My Meningitis trust Action Man badge collection   My Meningitis trust Action Man badge collection Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 8:40 pm

Captian action wrote:
nice collection !

Cheers Jay they are nice and a good cheap collectable  cheers 
Back to top Go down
Hawkeye
Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: My Meningitis trust Action Man badge collection   My Meningitis trust Action Man badge collection Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 8:43 pm

actionman2272 wrote:
That's a great collection mate  bounce 

Thanks Dal just need somewhere to display them maybe in a deep picture frame see what the missus says  lol! 
Back to top Go down
Hawkeye
Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: My Meningitis trust Action Man badge collection   My Meningitis trust Action Man badge collection Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 8:45 pm

PH5121 wrote:
I can only reiterate what everyone has already said, that is a nice collection of VAM badges.

Cheers PH5121 Glad you like em
Back to top Go down
Hawkeye
Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: My Meningitis trust Action Man badge collection   My Meningitis trust Action Man badge collection Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 8:53 pm

Sparkys6887 wrote:
Wow, fabulous. What a great way to make money et for a great cause. I had meningitis when I was younger and I've never seen these before. Great post :-)

Cheers mate and yes what a great way to earn some cash for a very worthy charity, someone had a great idea when they thought of using the action man as their badges I'd like to hear the story behind this, hey sorry to hear that you've been through this terrible illness, I hope you werent too affected by it as it can be an awful thing to get Take care mate Ian
Back to top Go down
Hawkeye
Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: My Meningitis trust Action Man badge collection   My Meningitis trust Action Man badge collection Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 8:55 pm

blueboxier wrote:
nice haul you got there

Cheers Jim
it took a bit of time to get them all but was worthwhile in the end  cheers 
Ian
Back to top Go down
Hawkeye
Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: My Meningitis trust Action Man badge collection   My Meningitis trust Action Man badge collection Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 9:00 pm

clivvers wrote:
Great collection!  cheers 

Thanks Clive I'm really chuffed with em they took a bit of time to get together but got them all in the end  cheers 
Ian
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Meningitis trust Action Man badge collection   My Meningitis trust Action Man badge collection Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Meningitis trust Action Man badge collection
Page 1 of 1