ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

More news from Cappy HQ

Go down 
+8
clivvers
No Face Fan.
TheOneManKid
ak615
blueboxier
Captian action
sirsidneyruffdiamond
Cappy
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Cappy
Action Pilot
Cappy

More news from Cappy HQ Empty
PostSubject: More news from Cappy HQ   More news from Cappy HQ Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 5:41 am

After 41 years Man and Boy I am retiring from BT at the end of March, after all I've got all these BP EE's that need my attention.  cheers cheers cheers 

Arctic Explorer
sirsidneyruffdiamond

PostSubject: Re: More news from Cappy HQ   More news from Cappy HQ Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 5:52 am

Cappy wrote:
After 41 years Man and Boy I am retiring from BT at the end of March, after all I've got all these BP EE's that need my attention.  cheers cheers cheers 

Congratulations mate, I hope you have a very long and prosperous retirement.

“We sleep safely at night because rough men stand ready to visit violence on those who would harm us.”

Audaces Fortuna Juvat
Back to top Go down
Captian action
Captian action

Location : Kent, The Lorry Park of England ! Some call it the garden of England , it is ,if your garden is covered in wheelie bins and dog doo !

PostSubject: Re: More news from Cappy HQ   More news from Cappy HQ Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 6:14 am

have a prosperous retirement ,now you will get plenty of vam time

Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heavenMore news from Cappy HQ G.I.-Joe-1964-Lineup-Title_zpsaepa6syh Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
blueboxier
Mountaineer
blueboxier

PostSubject: Re: More news from Cappy HQ   More news from Cappy HQ Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 6:15 am

cappy will you be able to afford the hobby on a pension

Mine Detection
ak615

Location : Off the shoulder of orion in the dark near the tanhauser gate

PostSubject: Re: More news from Cappy HQ   More news from Cappy HQ Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 7:07 am

The pay now button will be glowing red hot on ebay after March then. Very Happy
Enjoy the retirement Brian.

Ski Patrol
TheOneManKid

PostSubject: Re: More news from Cappy HQ   More news from Cappy HQ Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 7:15 am

Good luck mate! After a crappy day at work today, I'm feeling envious now... Wink 

Back to top Go down
No Face Fan.
No Face Fan.

PostSubject: Re: More news from Cappy HQ   More news from Cappy HQ Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 7:56 am

Have a fantastic retirement Wink.

Action Pilot
Cappy

PostSubject: Re: More news from Cappy HQ   More news from Cappy HQ Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 9:49 am

Thanks all really looking forward to not having to get up for work every weekday. I'm sure I'll have housework duties to perform, but will be able to spend Wednesdays at the Aviation Museum and the rest of the time on VAM.

BULLET MAN
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

PostSubject: Re: More news from Cappy HQ   More news from Cappy HQ Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 9:58 am

Congratulations! Cappy, the big day is nearly with you. That's a long time being in the same job   Smile 

Don't forget, you'll also be on gardening duty, pruning the rose bushes and decorating  Wink 

More news from Cappy HQ 51_png10More news from Cappy HQ 153_pn10 More news from Cappy HQ 115_pn10
More news from Cappy HQ 131b_p10More news from Cappy HQ 138_pn10More news from Cappy HQ 014_pn10

More news from Cappy HQ 36802940025_0f91338ef6_o
Back to top Go down
http://actionmanworld.forumotion.co.uk
Sparkys6887
Landing Signal Officer
Sparkys6887

PostSubject: Re: More news from Cappy HQ   More news from Cappy HQ Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 1:38 pm

Yeah! Congratulations mate. Enjoy your retirement :-)
Back to top Go down
http://www.creativecounselling.net
ghost recon
Sabotage
ghost recon

PostSubject: Re: More news from Cappy HQ   More news from Cappy HQ Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 5:35 pm

I envy you Brian & wish you well my friend. Question really though is , How do you feel about it ? 41 years is a long time .

Action Pilot
Cappy

PostSubject: Re: More news from Cappy HQ   More news from Cappy HQ Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 6:18 pm

Thanks all, I'll have plenty to keep me occupied. As to how I feel about it? Well I would have liked to stay working until I'm 60 to get my maximum pension, however the way things are going I'm better off leaving now. Obviously not the same place as it was when I joined at 16 in 1972. So I feel it is the best time for me to go. Finances will be a bit tight but hopefully my health will be better with less stress.

Arctic Explorer
sirsidneyruffdiamond

PostSubject: Re: More news from Cappy HQ   More news from Cappy HQ Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 7:36 pm

I can remember 1972 just like it was yesterday...........that is scary

affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid 

“We sleep safely at night because rough men stand ready to visit violence on those who would harm us.”

Audaces Fortuna Juvat
Back to top Go down
Sparklebudgie
Red Devil
Sparklebudgie

PostSubject: Re: More news from Cappy HQ   More news from Cappy HQ Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 11:44 pm

Are you thinking of a part time job to fund your Vam addiction?

Wish I could retire.

Armoured Car Commander
Jet-

PostSubject: Re: More news from Cappy HQ   More news from Cappy HQ Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 4:52 am

Cappy wrote:
Thanks all really looking forward to not having to get up for work every weekday. I'm sure I'll have housework duties to perform, but will be able to spend Wednesdays at the Aviation Museum and the rest of the time on VAM.

You lucky b****** , Cappy

Wish I could retire !
Back to top Go down
Cappy
Action Pilot
Cappy

PostSubject: Re: More news from Cappy HQ   More news from Cappy HQ Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 7:15 pm

sirsidneyruffdiamond wrote:
I can remember 1972 just like it was yesterday...........that is scary

affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid 

I can remember my first day at work as if it was yesterday. We did a 3 year apprenticeship in those days on all aspects of Telephone Engineering, from fitting phones, working on external poles and holes and in the Exchanges on the switching equipment. Happy days.

PostSubject: Re: More news from Cappy HQ   More news from Cappy HQ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

More news from Cappy HQ
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO) :: AMMO Commons :: Off Topic-
Jump to: