ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Went to see the Lego Movie this afternoon, and everything is awesome!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
peterodgers
Heavy Weapons
peterodgers

Went to see the Lego Movie this afternoon, and everything is awesome! Empty
PostSubject: Went to see the Lego Movie this afternoon, and everything is awesome!   Went to see the Lego Movie this afternoon, and everything is awesome! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 9:38 pm

My son's best friend had his birthday treat today - to see the new Lego Movie. I was invited along too, and I must say the film was brilliant!!!

inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: Went to see the Lego Movie this afternoon, and everything is awesome!   Went to see the Lego Movie this afternoon, and everything is awesome! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 2:54 am

cool! Thanks for sharing!  Very Happy 

Admin
Blondeactionman

PostSubject: Re: Went to see the Lego Movie this afternoon, and everything is awesome!   Went to see the Lego Movie this afternoon, and everything is awesome! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 11:26 am

awesome ! I am looking forward to seeing it too  cheers 

BULLET MAN
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for clivvers MAM nation"

PostSubject: Re: Went to see the Lego Movie this afternoon, and everything is awesome!   Went to see the Lego Movie this afternoon, and everything is awesome! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 5:26 pm

I'm looking forward to savouring it's delights  Very Happy 

Went to see the Lego Movie this afternoon, and everything is awesome! 36802940025_0f91338ef6_o
Back to top Go down
http://actionmanworld.forumotion.co.uk
Prof Gangrene Fan
Prof Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Went to see the Lego Movie this afternoon, and everything is awesome!   Went to see the Lego Movie this afternoon, and everything is awesome! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 6:06 pm

I'm not a Lego fan so I won't be seeing at all.

Captian action
Captian action

Location : Kent, The Lorry Park of England ! Some call it the garden of England , it is ,if your garden is covered in wheelie bins and dog doo !

PostSubject: Re: Went to see the Lego Movie this afternoon, and everything is awesome!   Went to see the Lego Movie this afternoon, and everything is awesome! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 6:26 pm

Ackie88 wrote:
I'm not a Lego fan so I won't be seeing at all.

ahhh ackie you'll be missing out !, i cant wait to drag my kids along protesting cos i am the one who wants to see it  lol! 

Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heavenWent to see the Lego Movie this afternoon, and everything is awesome! G.I.-Joe-1964-Lineup-Title_zpsaepa6syh Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
peterodgers
Heavy Weapons
peterodgers

PostSubject: Re: Went to see the Lego Movie this afternoon, and everything is awesome!   Went to see the Lego Movie this afternoon, and everything is awesome! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 2:59 pm

I think it's more than just a kid's film. The scenes towards the end really touched me and almost brought a tear to my eye. The rest of it is so funny. Can't wait for it to come out on DVD so we can watch it again and again!

Painted Head (Hard Hands)

PostSubject: Re: Went to see the Lego Movie this afternoon, and everything is awesome!   Went to see the Lego Movie this afternoon, and everything is awesome! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 9:58 am

Sounds good, I aim to see it this weekend as we have promised to take our boys to watch it as a reward for getting a good report at school parents evening last week.

Glad to hear it works on a level that adults can enjoy too, good kids films always do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Went to see the Lego Movie this afternoon, and everything is awesome!   Went to see the Lego Movie this afternoon, and everything is awesome! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Went to see the Lego Movie this afternoon, and everything is awesome!
Page 1 of 1