ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

computer Battleships

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sparkys6887
Landing Signal Officer
Sparkys6887

computer Battleships  Empty
PostSubject: computer Battleships    computer Battleships  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:02 pm

Hi Guys.

Want to get Computer Battleships made by MB Games. Think the twins will love it as they were playing ordinary battleships on rustic Sunday (don't ask). Does anyone know if there is anything that goes wrong with these that I may need to ask a seller on ebay.

Cheers

Mark
Back to top Go down
http://www.creativecounselling.net

PostSubject: Re: computer Battleships    computer Battleships  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:34 pm

OH NO , YOU'VE SUNK MY BATTLESHIP!

surprise surprise - its me replying to you on this !

used to have two of these - but sold one on the bay

thinGs to ask - is the battery box corroded? does it make sounds when you turn it on? does it have instructions

The other one I have is minty fresh - also ask if it is boxed - does it have the polystyrene inserts as without them the box just collapses on itself - also check with the photo if all the pieces are included - ie ships - you will always lose a few pegs but these can be replaced from a standard vintage game if necessary

if you get one without instructions i can always scan then from mine for you

its a great game - the only thing i dont like is the constant depth charge noise that is on throughout the game

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: computer Battleships    computer Battleships  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:36 pm

if you dont end up buying one - just invite me down and I'll bring mine along - preferably on a Rustic Sunday - I'm intrigued!
Back to top Go down
Sparkys6887
Landing Signal Officer
Sparkys6887

PostSubject: Re: computer Battleships    computer Battleships  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 5:37 pm

PMSL. Knew I could rely on you Paul. When you free mate lol. Got my eye on a couple. My brother in law had it when I was a kid and I loved it. Still need to get crossfire with the red guns too :-)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: computer Battleships    computer Battleships  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 6:06 pm

you do know I have a boxed 70's crossfire as well don't you  bounce 
Back to top Go down
Sparkys6887
Landing Signal Officer
Sparkys6887

PostSubject: Re: computer Battleships    computer Battleships  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 7:57 pm

:-) I seem to remember you saying. I know where I want to go on holiday.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: computer Battleships    computer Battleships  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 9:20 pm

Anytime my friend..... Anytime ;-)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: computer Battleships    computer Battleships  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

computer Battleships
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO) :: AMMO Commons :: Off Topic-
Jump to: