ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Antique Gamewell fire Alarm Box

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Walter1965
Medic
Walter1965

Antique Gamewell fire Alarm Box Empty
PostSubject: Antique Gamewell fire Alarm Box   Antique Gamewell fire Alarm Box Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 2:17 am

I picked up this antique Cast Iron Game Well Fire Alarm pull box/telegraph from an auction 25 years ago for $20.00...The auction was down in Blue Balls Pennsylvania in the heart of the Amish country..I was told that this Box 6 was out of New York city...Could be a tall tale...Who knows.The box does work...A fellow firefighter who was a Navy man was also a locksmith...I was missing the keys to the glass access cover and the inside door so he offered to make me the keys...Well that was fine until he abruptly up and moved taking my locks with him SIGH....Can anyone point me in the right direction to where I could find some locks and keys? I looked on ebay and have not seen any thing as of yet...It also needs the round glass that covers the works...I have seen those... Con anyone tell me what the brass tool is for attached to the inside of the inner door? It looks like a feeler guage to me...Maybe for the morse code lever? Thanks a bunch Walter Antique Gamewell fire Alarm Box KlZ8vYVujgTAytzuRJKZc5q5lOKN0CwavftW-5TFAH6g=w336-h451-noAntique Gamewell fire Alarm Box 015_opt+%25283%2529Antique Gamewell fire Alarm Box 016_opt+%25282%2529Antique Gamewell fire Alarm Box 017_opt+%25282%2529
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Walts-16-figures-746793052029123/
ghost recon
Sabotage
ghost recon

PostSubject: Re: Antique Gamewell fire Alarm Box   Antique Gamewell fire Alarm Box Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 10:42 am

That's a little peach Walter , Well done you my friend.

Medic
Walter1965

PostSubject: Re: Antique Gamewell fire Alarm Box   Antique Gamewell fire Alarm Box Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 1:28 pm

Thanks!! I am in touch with a collector that is helping me find the locks...I'm going to refurbish it from top to bottom...In nice shape these are selling on Ebay from $800.00 to $1,000...I'm not going to sell it though..I'm going to attach a globe light to the top and mount it to my wall in my room...Gosh dang thing weighs about a hundred pounds....Walter
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Walts-16-figures-746793052029123/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Antique Gamewell fire Alarm Box   Antique Gamewell fire Alarm Box Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Antique Gamewell fire Alarm Box
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO) :: AMMO Commons :: Off Topic-
Jump to: