ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ACHTUNG SCHWEINEHUND!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

ACHTUNG SCHWEINEHUND! Empty
PostSubject: ACHTUNG SCHWEINEHUND!   ACHTUNG SCHWEINEHUND! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 3:03 pm

ACHTUNG SCHWEINEHUND! Achtung

RUN, RUN and get a copy of this book!

It tells us about a war-obsessed child growing in the 60's and 70's. It covers everything:Toy Weapons, Airfix soldiers, Commando comics, model kits, 70's war films, yep, you guessed it... ACTION MAN... everything! the boy became a man, wargamer and soldier figure collector, and takes us in a wonderful journey about the history of toy soldiers (which reach further that you could imagine)... and toy soldiers collectors! Plus, one of the funniest books I've ever read. You'll see yourself nearly in every page!

IMPRESCINDIBLE!!!!

Last edited by koenig on Sat Mar 22, 2014 3:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: ACHTUNG SCHWEINEHUND!   ACHTUNG SCHWEINEHUND! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 3:08 pm

Look's like a great read! Thanks for the tip!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ACHTUNG SCHWEINEHUND!   ACHTUNG SCHWEINEHUND! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 3:52 pm

ill be looking out for that thanks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ACHTUNG SCHWEINEHUND!   ACHTUNG SCHWEINEHUND! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 3:57 pm

Back to top Go down
clivvers
HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

PostSubject: Re: ACHTUNG SCHWEINEHUND!   ACHTUNG SCHWEINEHUND! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 4:42 pm

Thanks for sharing this  Very Happy 

Captian action
Captian action

Location : Kent, The Lorry Park of England ! Some call it the garden of England , it is ,if your garden is covered in wheelie bins and dog doo !

PostSubject: Re: ACHTUNG SCHWEINEHUND!   ACHTUNG SCHWEINEHUND! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 6:52 pm

thanks for sharing ,i'll have to look out for that !

Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heavenACHTUNG SCHWEINEHUND! G.I.-Joe-1964-Lineup-Title_zpsaepa6syh Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ACHTUNG SCHWEINEHUND!   ACHTUNG SCHWEINEHUND! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 10:35 pm

got one on the way
Back to top Go down
Hawkeye
Australian Jungle Fighter
Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: ACHTUNG SCHWEINEHUND!   ACHTUNG SCHWEINEHUND! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 9:06 pm

Thanks for this I've got this book after reading your post and what a belting read, as you say and me being a child of the 60s and 70s you can see yourself in a lot of the pages its a real feel good book

Cheers Ian
Back to top Go down
somekindajoe
French Resistance
somekindajoe

PostSubject: Re: ACHTUNG SCHWEINEHUND!   ACHTUNG SCHWEINEHUND! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 9:33 pm

I got a copy a few months ago thanks to Reddragon (cheers Richard) and as you say very funny and us geeks of a certain age can really identify with the author.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ACHTUNG SCHWEINEHUND!   ACHTUNG SCHWEINEHUND! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 10:35 pm

yes a very good read
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ACHTUNG SCHWEINEHUND!   ACHTUNG SCHWEINEHUND! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 1:53 am

Ok I have just ordered it from Amazon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ACHTUNG SCHWEINEHUND!   ACHTUNG SCHWEINEHUND! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ACHTUNG SCHWEINEHUND!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO) :: Vintage Action Man 1966 - 1984 :: Action Man Identity Requests & Books, Original Boxed Vam Items & Action Man Equipment Manuals-
Jump to: