ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ebay the crooks ups their fees and now charge you fees on postage.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ddaydawson
Painted Head (Hard Hands)
Ddaydawson

Ebay the crooks ups their fees and now charge you fees on postage. Empty
PostSubject: Ebay the crooks ups their fees and now charge you fees on postage.   Ebay the crooks ups their fees and now charge you fees on postage. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 7:55 am

EBay, god I hate eBay at times.

I can't believe that they make billions and now not only up their fees more but also charge you fees on your postage costs now. Unbelievable. They are crooks and becoming more like banks everyday.
By the time you pay listing fees, Selling fees and paypal fees you are lucky to get half of what you sell the item for.

I wouldn't be able to collect Action Man without eBay and have enjoyed some fantastic purchases off eBay but how I wish there was another site as big that could give them some competition and make them reduce the fees we have to pay.

Unbelievable eBay..... Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Blondeactionman
Admin
Blondeactionman

PostSubject: Re: Ebay the crooks ups their fees and now charge you fees on postage.   Ebay the crooks ups their fees and now charge you fees on postage. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 9:11 am

I agree Darren, ebay is becoming a joke !

Sabotage
ghost recon

PostSubject: Re: Ebay the crooks ups their fees and now charge you fees on postage.   Ebay the crooks ups their fees and now charge you fees on postage. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 7:00 pm

Darren I share you're anger here my friend. I spoke with Ebay over fee's as I hadn't sold for quite some time. I logged into paypal & quietly thought DAMN !! Where's all this money disappearing to? On the summary it doesn't show all costs.
You actually have to call them & speak with them to discover that there are hidden fees !! I see this has having one major effect backlash wise.
Those so called Action Man / Gi Joe wanna be sellers IE pramlady etc will counteract the charges by increasing the postal charges to greater heights. Others will then follow as do they on buy now's which is a WHOLE new subject lol & WE the collectors will have to search a lot harder to find the decent sellers that operate on a non profit postal charge.
As long as Ebay get their money Darren , They don't care in the slightest how much you have to pay in postal charges etc to combat what they charge the seller ! Total contradiction of their policies that they themselves so say make sellers abide by.
£7.00 postage Economy delivery for a poor uni from said above seller is hardly justified & or reigned in. Total BS all round !

PostSubject: Re: Ebay the crooks ups their fees and now charge you fees on postage.   Ebay the crooks ups their fees and now charge you fees on postage. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ebay the crooks ups their fees and now charge you fees on postage.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO) :: AMMO Commons :: Off Topic-
Jump to: