ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ebay Seller

Go down 
+5
Wolf_Soldier64
Blondeactionman
Ddaydawson
PH5121
action bob
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
action bob
Flock Head (Hard Hands)
action bob

Ebay Seller - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ebay Seller   Ebay Seller - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 11:42 pm

Well stone me! it finally arrived, a month after buying it!!!
Seller sent a polite message saying that it has been delivered can I please close the dispute!!

You know it's a shame as the item is very nice and in good condition! just a shame that he had to be rude and start swearing!! but atleast the item has arrived, don't think he wanted to give the money back, and only done something once ebay got involved!!

So you may get your item yet, it looks like as long as you don't ask him when it will arrive (once it has gone past your delivery date that is) you may get it sometime in a months time

going to chalk this up to a bad unpleasant experience from a guy who sounds like he has no morals

Cheers guys for letting me rant and rave on here about this

All have a fab week

PJ  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Blondeactionman
Admin
Blondeactionman

PostSubject: Re: Ebay Seller   Ebay Seller - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 11:45 pm

Great to hear it has finally arrived PJ  cheers 

Painted Head (Hard Hands)

PostSubject: Re: Ebay Seller   Ebay Seller - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 1:29 am

Lucky you! No sign of my stuff yet.

It was due today, so I'll see if it appears tommorrow. In the mean time I will mail the seller and see if I get any sense or just abuse.
Back to top Go down
Blondeactionman
Admin
Blondeactionman

PostSubject: Re: Ebay Seller   Ebay Seller - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 1:43 am

I hope you have some luck mate  cheers 

Flock Head (Hard Hands)
action bob

PostSubject: Re: Ebay Seller   Ebay Seller - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 4:20 am

I wish you luck all I got was abuse which was very unpleasant, fingers crossed for you
Let me know how you get on
I'm likely to get more abuse as I didn't give him any good feedback, although the item was good
Back to top Go down
Sparkys6887
Landing Signal Officer
Sparkys6887

PostSubject: Re: Ebay Seller   Ebay Seller - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 6:47 am

That's great news PJ always necessary to find somewhere to rant when this kind of thing happens. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.creativecounselling.net
PH5121
Painted Head (Hard Hands)

PostSubject: Re: Ebay Seller   Ebay Seller - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 8:13 pm

My stuff arrived this morning, a full month since I paid for it. To be fair the jungle explorer outfit and bag are in fantastic condition and well worth the wait considering the great price I won them at. I have seen similar items sell for 2 or 3 times what I paid!

(The cynic in me does think that he would have rather refunded the money and sold them again at a better price)

Back to top Go down
Blondeactionman
Admin
Blondeactionman

PostSubject: Re: Ebay Seller   Ebay Seller - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 8:49 pm

great to hear that your items finally turned up my friend  cheers 

Flock Head (Hard Hands)
action bob

PostSubject: Re: Ebay Seller   Ebay Seller - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 3:03 am

Happy that your item arrived, like mine in good condition just a nightmare of a seller

Happy bidding on our net adventure I say  Very Happy 

PJ  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Captian action
Captian action

Location : Kent, The Lorry Park of England ! Some call it the garden of England , it is ,if your garden is covered in wheelie bins and dog doo !

PostSubject: Re: Ebay Seller   Ebay Seller - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 3:12 am

yep i too have just purchased from a nightmare seller, i purchased a bren gun and m60 but items still have not arrived and i have messagedd the guy but no reply ,mind you my fault as he is a new seller ,i even had to prompt him to accept the payment on paypal ,hopefully they will arrive soon, i supose you pay your money and take your chance !

Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heavenEbay Seller - Page 3 G.I.-Joe-1964-Lineup-Title_zpsaepa6syh Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ebay Seller   Ebay Seller - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ebay Seller
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO) :: AMMO Commons :: Off Topic-
Jump to: