ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.


AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!
 
HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

 

 lancashire members

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TALLY HO
Red Devil
TALLY HO

Posts : 928
Join date : 2012-11-16
Age : 54
Location : north wales

lancashire members  Empty
PostSubject: lancashire members    lancashire members  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 5:31 pm

anyone in Lancashire ? some mates of mine are putting on a fundraising weekend for combat stress charity, its scooter orientated but they have an array of attractions , "paintballing , air soft , bouncy castles , ww2 re enactors , star wars stormtrooper re enactors . scooters , hot rods , and much more all for only £2.00 entry all the entry takings are going directly to combat stress

lancashire members  10177434_724240580973347_4257796691373531265_n_zps6cbc8c29
Back to top Go down
clivvers
BULLET MAN
clivvers

Posts : 4238
Join date : 2013-02-08
Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for clivvers MAM nation"

lancashire members  Empty
PostSubject: Re: lancashire members    lancashire members  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 2:48 am


That sounds like a great day out, Tally! cheers  I do hope you take some photos like you did at the other Scooter rallies, Hot Rods as well!  bounce 

_________________
clivvers - saviour of the huMAM race @ MAMageddon 2009 - 2099 @ clivvers MAM Nation:


lancashire members  36802940025_0f91338ef6_o
Back to top Go down
http://actionmanworld.forumotion.co.uk
TALLY HO
Red Devil
TALLY HO

Posts : 928
Join date : 2012-11-16
Age : 54
Location : north wales

lancashire members  Empty
PostSubject: Re: lancashire members    lancashire members  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 4:48 pm

clivvers wrote:

That sounds like a great day out, Tally! cheers   I do hope you take some photos like you did at the other Scooter rallies, Hot Rods as well!  bounce 

iam at another event 30 miles away with the family put going to pop over to that one for a couple of hours to support my mates who are putting it on
Back to top Go down
clivvers
BULLET MAN
clivvers

Posts : 4238
Join date : 2013-02-08
Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for clivvers MAM nation"

lancashire members  Empty
PostSubject: Re: lancashire members    lancashire members  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 11:01 pm

TALLY HO wrote:
clivvers wrote:

That sounds like a great day out, Tally! cheers   I do hope you take some photos like you did at the other Scooter rallies, Hot Rods as well!  bounce 

iam at another event 30 miles away with the family put going to pop over to that one for a couple of hours to support my mates who are putting it on
I hope you and your family have a great time. I wish I could be 16 again, I would be a Skin all over again " do thee Moon Op!"  Very Happy 

_________________
clivvers - saviour of the huMAM race @ MAMageddon 2009 - 2099 @ clivvers MAM Nation:


lancashire members  36802940025_0f91338ef6_o
Back to top Go down
http://actionmanworld.forumotion.co.uk
TALLY HO
Red Devil
TALLY HO

Posts : 928
Join date : 2012-11-16
Age : 54
Location : north wales

lancashire members  Empty
PostSubject: Re: lancashire members    lancashire members  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 2:51 pm

clivvers wrote:
TALLY HO wrote:
clivvers wrote:

That sounds like a great day out, Tally! cheers   I do hope you take some photos like you did at the other Scooter rallies, Hot Rods as well!  bounce 

iam at another event 30 miles away with the family put going to pop over to that one for a couple of hours to support my mates who are putting it on
I hope you and your family have a great time. I wish I could be 16 again, I would be a Skin all over again " do thee Moon Op!"  Very Happy 

lancashire members  Skanking_skinhead_zps78a623d3
Back to top Go down
clivvers
BULLET MAN
clivvers

Posts : 4238
Join date : 2013-02-08
Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for clivvers MAM nation"

lancashire members  Empty
PostSubject: Re: lancashire members    lancashire members  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 6:32 pm

lol!  Nice artwork!

I used to sit in a warm bath wearing my new Levis (to get them into shape), my dad thought I was nuts lol!

_________________
clivvers - saviour of the huMAM race @ MAMageddon 2009 - 2099 @ clivvers MAM Nation:


lancashire members  36802940025_0f91338ef6_o
Back to top Go down
http://actionmanworld.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content




lancashire members  Empty
PostSubject: Re: lancashire members    lancashire members  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
lancashire members
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO) :: AMMO Commons :: Off Topic-
Jump to: