ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Car boot finds.

Go down 
+3
BAMComix
Professor Gangrene Fan
peterodgers
7 posters
AuthorMessage
peterodgers
Mine Detection
peterodgers

Car boot finds. Empty
PostSubject: Car boot finds.   Car boot finds. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 7:04 pm

We went to  a car boot sale a couple of weeks ago and I found a Max Steel for just 20 pence and this guy for £3.00:

Car boot finds. Space1_zps114d1d31
Car boot finds. Space2_zpsc192323f

I've been after an astronaut for a while!  I didn't do as well as Matthew though - he found two boxed MAM figures :

Car boot finds. Box1_zps3a169275
Car boot finds. Box2_zpsa82c10d0
Car boot finds. Box3_zpsce10d8b7

He paid £15 for the pair after knocking the price down a little.  They didn't actually stay in the boxes long though, but he's really happy with them!

Professor Gangrene Fan

Car boot finds. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Car boot finds.   Car boot finds. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 9:24 pm

Peter Nice finds you found at the car boot sale a couple of weeks ago, well done your son Matthew on finding two boxed MAM figures.

Mine Detection
peterodgers

Car boot finds. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Car boot finds.   Car boot finds. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 9:28 pm

Ackie88 wrote:
Peter Nice finds you found at the car boot sale a couple of weeks ago, well done your son Matthew on finding two boxed MAM figures.

I actually wanted the guy with the snow board, but Matthew got there first!

Admin
BAMComix

Car boot finds. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Car boot finds.   Car boot finds. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 9:57 am

hey terrific dtuff Pete ! keep up the great work  cheers 
Back to top Go down
clivvers
HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

Car boot finds. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Car boot finds.   Car boot finds. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 6:28 am

Excellent finds, Pete & Son!  cheers  Those Mission 'Cards' Are always a bonus when found  Very Happy
Don't throw away those boxes  Wink

MAM is Cool!  Wink  

peterodgers
Mine Detection
peterodgers

Car boot finds. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Car boot finds.   Car boot finds. Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:08 pm

Matthew's done it again!  Last Sunday I found a blue pants MAM and a Max Steel baddy (pictures to follow), but Matthew found this:

Car boot finds. Car_zps1d6c3569

It cost just £2!!!!!!

Captian action

Location : Kent, The Lorry Park of England ! Some call it the garden of England , it is ,if your garden is covered in wheelie bins and dog doo !

Car boot finds. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Car boot finds.   Car boot finds. Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 11:17 pm

nice find!!!!

Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heavenCar boot finds. G.I.-Joe-1964-Lineup-Title_zpsaepa6syh Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
peterodgers
Mine Detection
peterodgers

Car boot finds. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Car boot finds.   Car boot finds. Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 9:05 am

Here's the two guys I got from the latest car boot.  Neither came with boots but surprisingly they both came with clothes!

Car boot finds. Newguys_zps92c5ab0c

Max Steel baddy called Bio Constrictor and only cost a quid.  I thought he'd make a good zombie or Doctor X's creation/experiment gone wrong.  The other is my favourite type of MAM - blue pants with proper bending elbows.  He cost £2 which seems about the going rate for MAM these days.  I've had loads of these before but this time I think I'll leave his head on and not swap it with another, unless I find a cheap EE head!  His hair just needs a little touch up where the paint's rubbed off.

Admin
BAMComix

Car boot finds. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Car boot finds.   Car boot finds. Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 11:54 am

More super finds guys !! well done indeed  cheers 
Back to top Go down
peterodgers
Mine Detection
peterodgers

Car boot finds. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Car boot finds.   Car boot finds. Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 8:52 am

Another two figures to join the ranks.  The guy on the left has a hand missing (I have spares, but they've been packed up to try and sell the house!) and the one on the right seems to have some purple paint or something on his face which I've not been able to remove yet.  A few joints here and there but nothing I can't fix up. Not bad for a quid each.

Car boot finds. 9_zpsb784ac5c

Admin
BAMComix

Car boot finds. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Car boot finds.   Car boot finds. Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 9:02 am

two more great finds Pete !, well done indeed, two more saved  cheers 
Back to top Go down
DrDalek6
Eagle Eyes
DrDalek6

Car boot finds. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Car boot finds.   Car boot finds. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 5:20 pm

Awesome finds there those boxed figures and the vehicle look great it seems your son has quite the eye and knows how to make a good deal. I like the guy in the orange jumpsuit and I really like Bio Constrictor a really cool villain and one that I definately want to get my hands on at some point oh yes and the other figures are all great to particularly the Astronaut now that's a good figure Surprised
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

Car boot finds. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Car boot finds.   Car boot finds. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 11:58 pm

peterodgers wrote:
Here's the two guys I got from the latest car boot.  Neither came with boots but surprisingly they both came with clothes!

Car boot finds. Newguys_zps92c5ab0c

Max Steel baddy called Bio Constrictor and only cost a quid.  I thought he'd make a good zombie or Doctor X's creation/experiment gone wrong.  The other is my favourite type of MAM - blue pants with proper bending elbows.  He cost £2 which seems about the going rate for MAM these days.  I've had loads of these before but this time I think I'll leave his head on and not swap it with another, unless I find a cheap EE head!  His hair just needs a little touch up where the paint's rubbed off.

Only cost a quid Bio Constrictor did, that's a great price. I agree with you he would make a good zombie or Doctor X's creation/experiment gone wrong, badly gone wrong. The blue pants with proper bending elbows hes wearing funky clothes.

Professor Gangrene Fan

Car boot finds. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Car boot finds.   Car boot finds. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 12:03 am

peterodgers wrote:
Another two figures to join the ranks.  The guy on the left has a hand missing (I have spares, but they've been packed up to try and sell the house!) and the one on the right seems to have some purple paint or something on his face which I've not been able to remove yet.  A few joints here and there but nothing I can't fix up.  Not bad for a quid each.

Car boot finds. 9_zpsb784ac5c

It's really nice to see that another two figures have joined your MAM ranks Peter Wink.

Mine Detection
peterodgers

Car boot finds. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Car boot finds.   Car boot finds. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 12:55 am

Thanks Alex. These guys are getting harder and harder to find at car boots these days!

inntruderr61

Car boot finds. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Car boot finds.   Car boot finds. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 2:13 am

Nice finds!  Very Happy 

HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

Car boot finds. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Car boot finds.   Car boot finds. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 8:30 pm

More good finds, Pete!  cheers

The  'Bio Constrictor' is a nice baddie figure, I managed to pick him up 3 years ago at a boot sale, I haven't seen any since, so I consider this figure to be quite rare (I'm always looking out for him). I like the way his bendy neck extends quite a way out when his head is pulled upwards. The figure would make a great Evil space enemy of Action Man in Space.

Well done on acquiring one!

Sponsored content

Car boot finds. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Car boot finds.   Car boot finds. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Car boot finds.
Page 1 of 1