ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vintage Action Man, Action Team, G. I. Joe, Geyper Man, Group Action Joe, 1/6 figures

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Pup Strudel

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Walter1965
Medic
Walter1965

My Pup Strudel Empty
PostSubject: My Pup Strudel   My Pup Strudel Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 11:33 am

A VERY sad day in my life this morning...My pup Strudel passed away this morning at 6:00 AM...He had been my faithful companion for almost half of my life....He would have been eighteen years old this September..He was my Mom's pup and slept in her bed until her passing seven years ago...Shared my bed with me for the last seven years..Miniture Dachound he was the Smartest dogs that I ever had...I miss him terribly.......Walter My Pup Strudel 015
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Walts-16-figures-746793052029123/
Blondeactionman
Admin
Blondeactionman

My Pup Strudel Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Pup Strudel   My Pup Strudel Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 11:56 am

That is very sad news Walter. I know how you feel mate, my rotty passed many years ago and he was a true friend. Some people do not understand the bond we form with dogs, but I know exactly how you feel mate.

Polar Explorer
Danthecoat

My Pup Strudel Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Pup Strudel   My Pup Strudel Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 12:58 pm

Crying or Very sad 

Sorry to hear this Walter
Back to top Go down
Captian action
Captian action

Location : Kent, The Lorry Park of England ! Some call it the garden of England , it is ,if your garden is covered in wheelie bins and dog doo !

My Pup Strudel Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Pup Strudel   My Pup Strudel Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 8:00 pm

sorry to hear walt , i still miss my faithful friends
bullseye,storm,murphy and the boy's mum digit

Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heavenMy Pup Strudel G.I.-Joe-1964-Lineup-Title_zpsaepa6syh Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Joe90
Action Pilot
Joe90

My Pup Strudel Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Pup Strudel   My Pup Strudel Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 9:02 pm

Sad news, Walter.  I know very well how dogs become a well loved part of the family.

I've said good-bye to a few 4-legged family members and I grieve for them as much as I grieve my blood relatives.

My Pup Strudel Rainbow-Bridge-Poem
Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

My Pup Strudel Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Pup Strudel   My Pup Strudel Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 2:29 am

Sorry to hear this news Walter! We lost our faithful friend this past January so
I know how much we can surely miss them!

Admin
gibri

My Pup Strudel Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Pup Strudel   My Pup Strudel Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 4:42 am

Very sorry to hear this, Walter, I am very sad for you. 18 is very old for a dog. He had a good long life and while that is good, I'm sure it makes parting that much harder for you. My condolences.

Take care,
Brian
Back to top Go down
Walter1965
Medic
Walter1965

My Pup Strudel Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Pup Strudel   My Pup Strudel Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 1:14 pm

Thank You so much my Friends...Last night was a sleepless night not having him at my side....Doug,I was on the phone last night with my Aunt and was telling her about the Rainbow Bridge...She wanted me to send it to her so I did and she said that it was wonderful and very thoughtful...Thank You....Walter
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Walts-16-figures-746793052029123/
somekindajoe
Green Beret
somekindajoe

My Pup Strudel Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Pup Strudel   My Pup Strudel Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 1:33 pm

Sorry to hear that Walter. Dogs really do become part of the family. I had a black Labrador named 'Joe'. He died in 1993 aged 14. I've never replaced him.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

My Pup Strudel Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Pup Strudel   My Pup Strudel Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 2:42 pm

My wife and I lost 3 faithful pet dogs in the past 5 years... After our last pet dog Candy died this past January my wife and I said no more pets as its just to heartbreaking to lose them...

Well then my baby sister Angela just recently passed away from her fight with cancer... Angela had two dogs and wanted us to have Gracie (GoldenDoodle). How could we say No...

We have had Gracie for 3 weeks now and what a god-send she has been for both my wife and I at these most troubling times...

Pets do become part of your family and are sadly missed...

My Pup Strudel Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Pup Strudel   My Pup Strudel Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Pup Strudel
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO) :: AMMO Commons :: Off Topic-
Jump to: