ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How much!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
brownboots
Admin
brownboots

How much!! Empty
PostSubject: How much!!   How much!! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 1:40 pm

Back to top Go down
PH5121
Painted Head (Hard Hands)

How much!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: How much!!   How much!! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 1:58 pm

I was looking at that 10 minutes before the auction ended and wondered if anyone here would be the buyer.

From the listing it seems that the seller was not aware of how rare the outfit is, so I bet the seller will be very happy now. There will also be a happy VAM collector who has got hold of a rare set, so hopefully every one is a winner.

As to the question of the actual price, who knows how to value it (I don't) - today it was £206.50, tomorrow it could be £100 or £300, depends on who wants it and how bad they want it I guess.

All I know is that it is out of my league!
Back to top Go down
Captian action
Captian action

Location : Kent, The Lorry Park of England ! Some call it the garden of England , it is ,if your garden is covered in wheelie bins and dog doo !

How much!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: How much!!   How much!! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 6:18 pm

ha ha ,me too mate ,me too!

Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heavenHow much!! G.I.-Joe-1964-Lineup-Title_zpsaepa6syh Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down

How much!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: How much!!   How much!! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 4:21 pm

Wow.....That is pretty incredible. That kind of money could buy a lot of nice vintage items, but I guess that's the holy grail for the man who has everything...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

How much!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: How much!!   How much!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How much!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO) :: AMMO Commons :: Off Topic-
Jump to: