ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

wanting to adopt

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sparkys6887
Landing Signal Officer
Sparkys6887

wanting to adopt - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: wanting to adopt   wanting to adopt - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 4:00 pm

Thanks Jim. Your support is appreciated. Sir Martin Neary is now looking into our case as well as our local MP. There's hope yet and with as many signatures as possible the local authority will find it even harder to ignore the IRM decision that we re suitable to adopt  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
http://www.creativecounselling.net
TALLY HO
Red Devil
TALLY HO

PostSubject: Re: wanting to adopt   wanting to adopt - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 4:13 pm

best of luck .........signed .........
Back to top Go down
Sparkys6887
Landing Signal Officer
Sparkys6887

PostSubject: Re: wanting to adopt   wanting to adopt - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 4:19 pm

Thanks Darren. We really need to keep the pressure on so the more the better. Smile
Back to top Go down
Captian action
Captian action

Location : Kent, The Lorry Park of England ! Some call it the garden of England , it is ,if your garden is covered in wheelie bins and dog doo !

PostSubject: Re: wanting to adopt   wanting to adopt - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 6:43 pm

Done mate !

Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heavenwanting to adopt - Page 2 G.I.-Joe-1964-Lineup-Title_zpsaepa6syh Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Sparkys6887
Landing Signal Officer
Sparkys6887

PostSubject: Re: wanting to adopt   wanting to adopt - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 7:42 pm

Thanks Jay Smile

Just want to say we have had a lot of dark days in this process and few bright sunny ones too like getting our IRM recommendation and their rebuttal of the local authority.

Seeing the support from this forum and from others too and strangers we have never met makes this a very bright sunny day.

Thanks all

ps one of the other criticisms of our local authority was that we aren't warm enough?????
Back to top Go down
Hawkeye
Military Police
Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: wanting to adopt   wanting to adopt - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 9:03 pm

I've signed this, hope you and Sarah get to adopt without anymore delay it's discusting the way you've both been treated  Mad 
Ian
Back to top Go down
Sparkys6887
Landing Signal Officer
Sparkys6887

PostSubject: Re: wanting to adopt   wanting to adopt - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 9:14 pm

Thanks Ian. Sadly we aren't alone another couple who had a positive adoption report (PAR) were then told without explanation that they were being dropped another woman from our group was told she had a mean face. I mean what is the need for this kind of behaviour?
Back to top Go down
peterodgers
Heavy Weapons
peterodgers

PostSubject: Re: wanting to adopt   wanting to adopt - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 8:55 am

Petition signed. I think red tape has ruined some things. How are we supposed to make progress when things like that hold us back?

I do hope you and Sarah get your wish to adopt soon.

Landing Signal Officer
Sparkys6887

PostSubject: Re: wanting to adopt   wanting to adopt - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 9:16 am

Thanks for signing Pete. Every signatures makes a difference. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sparkys6887
Landing Signal Officer
Sparkys6887

PostSubject: Re: wanting to adopt   wanting to adopt - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 2:09 am

Still wanting to adopt Wink

Have been hoping for a little brother for Jemma, maybe another member of AMMO. petition is slowing down a bit as we get near to 300. We need that magic 1000 so if you know friends or family who can sign to help stop pointless red tape and one man's opinion from blocking a decision made by a panel of experts at National Level that we can adopt please get them to sign.

Thanks to all for your help so far Smile
Back to top Go down
Sparkys6887
Landing Signal Officer
Sparkys6887

PostSubject: Re: wanting to adopt   wanting to adopt - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 11:31 am

BUMP.

Anyone who hasn't signed and wants to PLEASE sign now. Also PLEASE ask friends family, wives, partners, the postman, paper boy, milkman, dustman..... Now I'm showing my age, The Local Authority will keep us hanging on soooooooo long the next reason they will come up with is that we are to old  Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad 

http://www.change.org/en-GB/petitions/david-cameron-help-us-adopt-allow-recommended-families-to-adopt
Back to top Go down
somekindajoe
Russian Infantry
somekindajoe

PostSubject: Re: wanting to adopt   wanting to adopt - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 6:54 pm

Since signing your adoption petition I seem to be on some mailing list and have had several emails asking me to sign other petitions!

Several have been what I'd consider good causes....so I've signed them as well!  lol! 

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
Back to top Go down
Sparkys6887
Landing Signal Officer
Sparkys6887

PostSubject: Re: wanting to adopt   wanting to adopt - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 8:14 pm

Oh good Steve. Not what I had intended Embarassed  but hey spread the good will  Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Sparkys6887
Landing Signal Officer
Sparkys6887

PostSubject: Re: wanting to adopt   wanting to adopt - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 5:50 pm

Sara and I are still plodding along with this. Sir Martin Neary, (government adoption advisor) has introduced us to Kensington, Chelsea and Fulham LA and he's hoping they will give us a fair crack at adopting and take on board our IRM recommendation.

Lynda LaPlant Crime writer is backing us now Smile Anyone new to the site please sign. Click on my signature and not being take you to our petition.
Back to top Go down
Sparkys6887
Landing Signal Officer
Sparkys6887

PostSubject: Re: wanting to adopt   wanting to adopt - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 5:44 pm

Very sad news. In spite of the Independent Adoption Agency the (IRM) writing in their findings that as a family we are suitable to adopt, In spite of the last government advisor for adoption Sir Martin Neary believing that a child would thrive in our family it is with a sad heart that I'm writing to say that we are at the end of the line.

All our avenues have been blocked by our local authority an authority which can't even see with their own eyes that at size 14 and 5"11' my wife isn't grossly overweight (look back through the thread you wont believe it)!

Because of one man's decision a decision which has been examined by the IRM and left wanting a child in need of a loving home is being robbed of one and a family which could provide that love is being robbed too.

The system is a shambles. The governments own independent authority should have the power to overturn decisions which just don't make sense and seem to be driven by one mans prejudice Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Blondeactionman
Admin
Blondeactionman

PostSubject: Re: wanting to adopt   wanting to adopt - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 5:49 pm

Mark, I am so sorry to read this. I know that you and your wife have desperately been trying to get the green light Sad . I really feel sorry for you guys. Maybe in the future, these strange descions, will indeed be turned around, so good people such as yourselves will get the right result.

Landing Signal Officer
Sparkys6887

PostSubject: Re: wanting to adopt   wanting to adopt - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 6:11 pm

Thanks Dal. Your support and others in the VAM world has been essential. It's been a tough time Sad
Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: wanting to adopt   wanting to adopt - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 7:46 pm

So sorry Mark! silent

Russian Infantry
somekindajoe

PostSubject: Re: wanting to adopt   wanting to adopt - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 9:03 pm

So sorry to read this Mark!

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
Back to top Go down
Sparkys6887
Landing Signal Officer
Sparkys6887

PostSubject: Re: wanting to adopt   wanting to adopt - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 11:04 pm

Thanks Jim. You to Steve.

Our only real option now is judicial review. Those in the know are pretty sure we would win but we've been fighting for the last 17 months and we'd hoped to have a little boy or girl to join our family. It would take at least two years and then we would be looking to start matching which could take a while. Just don't think we have the energy for that and it certainly wasn't in our plans Sad Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wanting to adopt   wanting to adopt - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 11:09 pm

so sorry for you
Back to top Go down
Rossini
ASTRONAUGHT
Rossini

PostSubject: Re: wanting to adopt   wanting to adopt - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 11:25 pm

I'm sincerely gutted for you,Sara and the kids!!! This is wrong!! Every time I see an article about a child lost in the system I think of you and the home and life you could provide!! I could rant on, but I won't for decently sake!! Part of me is ashamed of this nation for its daft ways! Hope there will some light at the end of the tunnel Mark as all the time there are kids in need there are adoptive parents waiting! I just hope something changes and Sara and yourself become them!
Back to top Go down
Sparkys6887
Landing Signal Officer
Sparkys6887

PostSubject: Re: wanting to adopt   wanting to adopt - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 11:43 pm

Thanks Gary. You too Ross, I really appreciate you posts chaps. I will pass on your message to Sara Ross. I'm really very moved by your support.
Back to top Go down
blueboxier
Mountineer
blueboxier

PostSubject: Re: wanting to adopt   wanting to adopt - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2015 11:52 am

stupid council's

Artic Explorer
Danthecoat

PostSubject: Re: wanting to adopt   wanting to adopt - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2015 4:25 pm

Sparkys6887 wrote:
Thanks Jim. You to Steve.

Our only real option now is judicial review. Those in the know are pretty sure we would win but we've been fighting for the last 17 months and we'd hoped to have a little boy or girl to join our family.  It would take at least two years and then we would be looking to start matching which could take a while.  Just don't think we have the energy for that and it certainly wasn't in our plans Sad Sad Sad Sad

Thats the trouble Mark it takes so long and costs so much ;(

Im sorry to read this. Our country goes from mad to bonkers. They closed all the homes in favour of adoption in a family environment (Which if you ask me was really a cover up for all the institutionalised child abuse) and now they are refusing decent people the chance to adopt ????

Baffles my brain scratch

Again im so sorry for you both No
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: wanting to adopt   wanting to adopt - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

wanting to adopt
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO) :: AMMO Commons :: Off Topic-
Jump to: