ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rusty showing off his abseiling technique!

Go down 
+3
somekindajoe
BAMComix
TheOneManKid
7 posters
AuthorMessage
TheOneManKid
Red Devil
TheOneManKid

Rusty showing off his abseiling technique! Empty
PostSubject: Rusty showing off his abseiling technique!   Rusty showing off his abseiling technique! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 8:55 pm

Rusty, my new super articulated Joe, has been showing off his abseiling technique, he's pretty good at it too... Cool 

He says that this is the classic harness free technique, now who am I to argue?

Razz 

Rusty showing off his abseiling technique! Sutton38

Rusty showing off his abseiling technique! Sutton39

Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Rusty showing off his abseiling technique!   Rusty showing off his abseiling technique! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 8:57 pm

Great photos ralph !, good to see him getting around !
Back to top Go down
somekindajoe
French Resistance
somekindajoe

PostSubject: Re: Rusty showing off his abseiling technique!   Rusty showing off his abseiling technique! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 9:01 pm

He certainly looks an expert!

'Rusty'? Is he under cover? I thought his name was Plug!

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
Back to top Go down
TheOneManKid
Red Devil
TheOneManKid

PostSubject: Re: Rusty showing off his abseiling technique!   Rusty showing off his abseiling technique! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 9:03 pm

somekindajoe wrote:
He certainly looks an expert!

'Rusty'? Is he under cover? I thought his name was Plug!

His full name is Rusty Plug!  Laughing 

Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Rusty showing off his abseiling technique!   Rusty showing off his abseiling technique! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 9:25 pm

Liking the photos of Rusty abseiling TheOneManKid, first Rusty is abseiling down a cupboard door next he will be abseiling down buildings in no time  Laughing. I'm really loving your quote and I agree with it 100%.

Red Devil
TheOneManKid

PostSubject: Re: Rusty showing off his abseiling technique!   Rusty showing off his abseiling technique! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 9:44 pm

Ackie88 wrote:
Liking the photos of Rusty abseiling TheOneManKid, first Rusty is abseiling down a cupboard door next he will be abseiling down buildings in no time  Laughing. I'm really loving your quote and I agree with it 100%.

Yeah, it's great fun, because he slides up and down the door as I open and close the closet... Laughing 

BTW, I'm quoting myself, so that makes me the wise old man... lol!

Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: Rusty showing off his abseiling technique!   Rusty showing off his abseiling technique! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 1:52 am

Rusty Plug... lol! Great name and awesome climbing abilities... Very Happy 

Mine Detection
peterodgers

PostSubject: Re: Rusty showing off his abseiling technique!   Rusty showing off his abseiling technique! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 8:47 am

Cool figure! I like it!

Is that a modern GI Joe figure? If the original AM was based on the original GI Joe figures, then why couldn't Hasbro based the MEM line on the modern GI Joe figure like Rusty here? I would have bought loads of them! I've got a knock-off modern GI Joe figure but it's very poor quality (not even a company name or year marked on it anywhere).

Red Devil
TheOneManKid

PostSubject: Re: Rusty showing off his abseiling technique!   Rusty showing off his abseiling technique! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 9:25 am

peterodgers wrote:
Cool figure!  I like it!

Is that a modern GI Joe figure?  If the original AM was based on the original GI Joe figures, then why couldn't Hasbro based the MEM line on the modern GI Joe figure like Rusty here?  I would have bought loads of them!  I've got a knock-off modern GI Joe figure but it's very poor quality (not even a company name or year marked on it anywhere).

I have a few of these figures coming, PM me if you're interested in buying/trading for them.

Back to top Go down
peterodgers
Mine Detection
peterodgers

PostSubject: Re: Rusty showing off his abseiling technique!   Rusty showing off his abseiling technique! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 10:33 am

TheOneManKid wrote:

I have a few of these figures coming, PM me if you're interested in buying/trading for them.

Thanks for the offer but funds are quite tight at the moment!

Red Devil
TheOneManKid

PostSubject: Re: Rusty showing off his abseiling technique!   Rusty showing off his abseiling technique! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 5:36 pm

peterodgers wrote:
Cool figure!  I like it!

Is that a modern GI Joe figure?  If the original AM was based on the original GI Joe figures, then why couldn't Hasbro based the MEM line on the modern GI Joe figure like Rusty here?  I would have bought loads of them!  I've got a knock-off modern GI Joe figure but it's very poor quality (not even a company name or year marked on it anywhere).

BTW, I didn't answer your question. Yes, it is a modern Joe figure. In 2001 Hasbro released some limited edition super articulated GI Joe figures, this is one of them, although he is dressed in mostly 21st Century gear. He is from the Hasbro GI Joe Classic Collection.

Back to top Go down
peterodgers
Mine Detection
peterodgers

PostSubject: Re: Rusty showing off his abseiling technique!   Rusty showing off his abseiling technique! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 12:59 pm

Thanks for the info. I do like the look of the 21st Century gear. They make some really nice stuff!

HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

PostSubject: Re: Rusty showing off his abseiling technique!   Rusty showing off his abseiling technique! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 9:32 pm

Great looking Joe! Quality made too!  Very Happy 

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rusty showing off his abseiling technique!   Rusty showing off his abseiling technique! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rusty showing off his abseiling technique!
Page 1 of 1