ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SKJ's doing a 'Ferris Bueller'!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
somekindajoe
Russian Infantry
somekindajoe

SKJ's doing a 'Ferris Bueller'! Empty
PostSubject: SKJ's doing a 'Ferris Bueller'!   SKJ's doing a 'Ferris Bueller'! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 9:04 pm

After 50 weeks of hard work on the largest project I've ever done, with all the pressure of completing on time (the budget went bandy months ago!) and not having had more that 2 consecutive days off work since Christmas, I'm taking some advice from the 1986 move 'Ferris Bueller's day off'
to wit..

'Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.'

I might cut the grass, I might do a few odd jobs around the house that I've been putting off for ages...but then again I might just have some VAM time instead! lol! 

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
Back to top Go down
Sparklebudgie
Red Devil
Sparklebudgie

PostSubject: Re: SKJ's doing a 'Ferris Bueller'!   SKJ's doing a 'Ferris Bueller'! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 9:12 pm

Jungle explorer pics in the long grass before you cut it! 2 boxes ticked already.

ASTRONAUGHT
Rossini

PostSubject: Re: SKJ's doing a 'Ferris Bueller'!   SKJ's doing a 'Ferris Bueller'! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 10:50 pm

Let me know when you take your mates dads ferrari into the city!! I wanna come! Smile
Back to top Go down
Reddragon
Heavy Weapons
Reddragon

PostSubject: Re: SKJ's doing a 'Ferris Bueller'!   SKJ's doing a 'Ferris Bueller'! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 11:56 pm

A nice thought SKJ, vam time i mean. Have you asked the wife ? lmao. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 

Blondeactionman
Admin
Blondeactionman

PostSubject: Re: SKJ's doing a 'Ferris Bueller'!   SKJ's doing a 'Ferris Bueller'! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 1:36 am

I vote you should have some vam time mate!, get them out in the garden with your camera!, get some new uni's and kitbash them ! or get a entry into the summer comp ! what ever you do buddy, have fun  cheers 

PostSubject: Re: SKJ's doing a 'Ferris Bueller'!   SKJ's doing a 'Ferris Bueller'! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SKJ's doing a 'Ferris Bueller'!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO) :: AMMO Commons :: Off Topic-
Jump to: