ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

July Joe Report!

Go down 
+8
Wolf_Soldier64
somekindajoe
Captian action
Sparklebudgie
gibri
Danthecoat
Cappy
BAMComix
12 posters
AuthorMessage
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

July Joe Report! Empty
PostSubject: July Joe Report!   July Joe Report! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 8:03 pm

Back to top Go down
Cappy
Eagle Eyes (Gripping Hands)
Cappy

July Joe Report! Empty
PostSubject: Re: July Joe Report!   July Joe Report! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 8:34 pm

Woo hoo, I'm famous.  cheers bounce 

Crash Crew
Danthecoat

July Joe Report! Empty
PostSubject: Re: July Joe Report!   July Joe Report! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 11:36 pm

cheers cheers cheers cheers 

We gone stateside Cappy :-)
Back to top Go down
gibri
Admin
gibri

July Joe Report! Empty
PostSubject: Re: July Joe Report!   July Joe Report! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 12:49 am

Well done, Danny and Brian!!!

Outstanding article and reports from you both -- brilliant work!!!

The camaraderie and fellowship you have established here at AMMO carries over to your show and does us all proud, thanks!

Brian
 cheers cheers cheers 
Back to top Go down

July Joe Report! Empty
PostSubject: Re: July Joe Report!   July Joe Report! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 1:31 am

Absolutely fantastic guys
Back to top Go down

July Joe Report! Empty
PostSubject: Re: July Joe Report!   July Joe Report! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 1:47 am

I never realised that you guys were so handsome

lol! lol! lol! 
Back to top Go down
Sparklebudgie
Sabotage
Sparklebudgie

July Joe Report! Empty
PostSubject: Re: July Joe Report!   July Joe Report! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 5:47 am

Great report.  cheers 

Captian action

Location : Kent, The Lorry Park of England ! Some call it the garden of England , it is ,if your garden is covered in wheelie bins and dog doo !

July Joe Report! Empty
PostSubject: Re: July Joe Report!   July Joe Report! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 8:29 am

great read and great press for this humble forum !

Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heavenJuly Joe Report! G.I.-Joe-1964-Lineup-Title_zpsaepa6syh Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down

July Joe Report! Empty
PostSubject: Re: July Joe Report!   July Joe Report! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 9:40 am

great read
Back to top Go down
somekindajoe
French Resistance
somekindajoe

July Joe Report! Empty
PostSubject: Re: July Joe Report!   July Joe Report! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 10:17 am

Captian action wrote:
...and great press for this humble forum !

Make that 'world famous' forum!

A great report guys.

ps Great pic of you Jet chatting to someone who's name escapes me! lol! 

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
Back to top Go down
Danthecoat
Crash Crew
Danthecoat

July Joe Report! Empty
PostSubject: Re: July Joe Report!   July Joe Report! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 1:15 pm

It wouldn't be possible without all of your support and i think i speak on behalf of everyone at AMMO when i thank you all for your continued support and attendance Smile

It may be a lot and at times i mean A LOT of hard work but each year i stand on that stage and witness all those happy faces and it really does make it all worthwhile Smile

I and all the Admin/Moderators of this forum have just simple goals and these are being realised daily but none of it would be possible without you guys Smile

So remember that always without you there is no US

cheers  cheers  cheers  cheers  cheers  cheers  cheers See you all at the next one  cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers 

My personal thanks to all the mods and admin here at Ammo my main bro Dammo and fantastic support from one of the nicest and biggest collectors out there Ray Smith and everyone i have had the pleasure of meeting. and a big thank you to Mark Otnes for giving us and our Day space on a fantastic site that he devotes so much of his time too.

DANTHECOAT
Back to top Go down
Wolf_Soldier64
Wolf_Soldier64

July Joe Report! Empty
PostSubject: Re: July Joe Report!   July Joe Report! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 3:42 pm

An awesome and outstanding report, well done Dan excellent reading  Very Happy Very Happy 

Medic
Jet-

July Joe Report! Empty
PostSubject: Re: July Joe Report!   July Joe Report! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 7:55 pm

somekindajoe wrote:
Captian action wrote:
...and great press for this humble forum !

Make that 'world famous' forum!

A great report guys.

ps Great pic of you Jet chatting to someone who's name escapes me! lol! 

Yes we've gone viral Wink  lol! 
Back to top Go down
Jet-
Medic
Jet-

July Joe Report! Empty
PostSubject: Re: July Joe Report!   July Joe Report! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 7:57 pm

Known Alan for about 20 years now. Made a fortune from me, but nice guy and enjoyed spending my money at Modellors loft. In fact I was down there last week buying a couple of DID figures.
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

July Joe Report! Empty
PostSubject: Re: July Joe Report!   July Joe Report! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 8:06 pm

Jet- wrote:
Known Alan for about 20 years now. Made a fortune from me, but nice guy and enjoyed spending my money at Modellors loft. In fact I was down there last week buying a couple of DID figures.

cool, are you going to post them in our 1/6 section jet?  cheers 
Back to top Go down
Jet-
Medic
Jet-

July Joe Report! Empty
PostSubject: Re: July Joe Report!   July Joe Report! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 8:12 pm

I could do Dal but didn't know if anybody would be interested in DID .
I'll see what I can do as I've only got one out of the box .
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

July Joe Report! Empty
PostSubject: Re: July Joe Report!   July Joe Report! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 8:16 pm

Fantastic mate!, I think its only a few of us that post in there  lol! , might encourage others too  bounce bounce 
Back to top Go down

July Joe Report! Empty
PostSubject: Re: July Joe Report!   July Joe Report! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 9:17 pm

id like to see them
Back to top Go down

July Joe Report! Empty
PostSubject: Re: July Joe Report!   July Joe Report! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 12:32 am

me too
Back to top Go down
ak615
Action Pilot
ak615

Location : Off the shoulder of orion in the dark near the tanhauser gate

July Joe Report! Empty
PostSubject: Re: July Joe Report!   July Joe Report! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 7:52 am

Well done to all involved, once again I arrived 20mins before the start to find the car park full up a thoroughly enjoyable day.
Just spotted two reprobates top right corner of the first pic. Wink

HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

July Joe Report! Empty
PostSubject: Re: July Joe Report!   July Joe Report! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 5:45 pm

Well done Dan, and everyone else involved in making 'AM Day 4' happen  cheers cheers cheers cheers

I've already got £17 saved for the November one, I might have sell a few (5) of my Mint Hornby train sets to raise the funds bounce

Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

July Joe Report! Empty
PostSubject: Re: July Joe Report!   July Joe Report! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 10:35 am

HANG ON! clivvers your going to Action Man Day in the November one ?

Admin
BAMComix

July Joe Report! Empty
PostSubject: Re: July Joe Report!   July Joe Report! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 7:52 pm

Back to top Go down
clivvers
HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

July Joe Report! Empty
PostSubject: Re: July Joe Report!   July Joe Report! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 8:48 pm

What a 'COOL'  lol!  idea for a ceiling fan! (The Joe report)

Ackie88 wrote:
HANG ON! clivvers your going to Action Man Day in the November one ?

I'm planning on getting my hands on plenty of 'LOLLY' to take there, I've got some hard grafting to do with my brother, every penny will be stashed away at the Bank. I'm also planning on selling my Xbox collections and about 200 DVD films - they don't stop turning up at my H.Q 2, some are still sealed/unopened.

BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

July Joe Report! Empty
PostSubject: Re: July Joe Report!   July Joe Report! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 8:04 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

July Joe Report! Empty
PostSubject: Re: July Joe Report!   July Joe Report! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

July Joe Report!
Page 1 of 1