ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Some of my great old annuals

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Hawkeye
Military Police
Hawkeye

Some of my great old annuals Empty
PostSubject: Some of my great old annuals   Some of my great old annuals Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 1:03 pm

Here's my collection of old annuals some belter's from Warlord, Battle and Victor

Some of my great old annuals AMBooks007_zps9ca35aeb

The artwork on the front covers are great and full ogf great stories and comic strips I've just purchased a Lion annual from my birth year 1962 will hopefully post soon but my camera has gone Kaput  Mad 
Back to top Go down
Blondeactionman
Admin
Blondeactionman

PostSubject: Re: Some of my great old annuals   Some of my great old annuals Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 1:11 pm

some fab annuals mate !, I have a few myself  cheers . I agree, wonderful artwork and full of garret stories too  cheers 

Military Police
Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Some of my great old annuals   Some of my great old annuals Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 1:19 pm

Blondeactionman wrote:
some fab annuals mate !, I have a few myself  cheers . I agree, wonderful artwork and full of garret stories too  cheers 

Cheers Dal yes I don't know iff youve seen the 1962 Lion annual but I just got it from our local market it's got a great cover picture I will post it soon as I can get this flipping camera working  lol! 
Back to top Go down
Blondeactionman
Admin
Blondeactionman

PostSubject: Re: Some of my great old annuals   Some of my great old annuals Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 1:41 pm

superb !  cheers 

BULLET MAN
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

PostSubject: Re: Some of my great old annuals   Some of my great old annuals Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 3:25 pm

They're essential bedtime reading for the over 40's (with cheese and onion sandwiches and a hot mug of Cocoa)!!!  cheers cheers cheers

I always see loads of those books at boot sales, I've got 4 beside my bed, one of them is posted in the 'MAM Random Pictures' section on here  Smile 

Some of my great old annuals 51_png10Some of my great old annuals 153_pn10 Some of my great old annuals 115_pn10
Some of my great old annuals 131b_p10Some of my great old annuals 138_pn10Some of my great old annuals 014_pn10

Some of my great old annuals 36802940025_0f91338ef6_o
Back to top Go down
http://actionmanworld.forumotion.co.uk
Sparkys6887
Landing Signal Officer
Sparkys6887

PostSubject: Re: Some of my great old annuals   Some of my great old annuals Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 6:17 pm

Fabulous. I had that Victor annual. Smile Also had the victor every week whilst my sister had La La La La La Look-in

Thank for posting these Ian. Made my day.
Back to top Go down
http://www.creativecounselling.net
Hawkeye
Military Police
Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Some of my great old annuals   Some of my great old annuals Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 8:58 pm

clivvers wrote:

They're essential bedtime reading for the over 40's (with cheese and onion sandwiches and a hot mug of Cocoa)!!!  cheers cheers cheers

I always see loads of those books at boot sales, I've got 4 beside my bed, one of them is posted in the 'MAM Random Pictures' section on here  Smile 

i really like your style there clivvers great bedtime reading and classic with a cheese n onion sarnie and coacoa sounds just marvelous  study lol! 
Back to top Go down
Hawkeye
Military Police
Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Some of my great old annuals   Some of my great old annuals Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 9:01 pm

Sparkys6887 wrote:
Fabulous. I had that Victor annual. Smile Also had the victor every week whilst my sister had La La La La La Look-in

Thank for posting these Ian. Made my day.

No problem Mark mate there's nothing like a good old trip down the albion  Wink 
Back to top Go down
clivvers
BULLET MAN
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

PostSubject: Re: Some of my great old annuals   Some of my great old annuals Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 10:35 pm

I forgot to mention what a fab collection you have there, Hawkeye!  Very Happy  That classic artwork is beautiful, it gives me a buzz and brings back happy memories of the good days.

Thanks for posting this, do you have any more?  bounce bounce

Some of my great old annuals 51_png10Some of my great old annuals 153_pn10 Some of my great old annuals 115_pn10
Some of my great old annuals 131b_p10Some of my great old annuals 138_pn10Some of my great old annuals 014_pn10

Back to top Go down
Hawkeye
Military Police
Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Some of my great old annuals   Some of my great old annuals Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2014 1:46 pm

clivvers wrote:

I forgot to mention what a fab collection you have there, Hawkeye!  Very Happy  That classic artwork is beautiful, it gives me a buzz and brings back happy memories of the good days.

Thanks for posting this, do you have any more?  bounce bounce

Nice one clivvers I'm really glad you got a buzz out of this and yes I certainly have got some more, here are two of my recent prize purchases 2 Lion Annuals brougt out on my missuses and my birth year, the artwotk on these are brilliant
Cheers Ian

Some of my great old annuals Lionannual016_zpsa55db529
Back to top Go down
clivvers
BULLET MAN
clivvers

PostSubject: Re: Some of my great old annuals   Some of my great old annuals Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2014 5:06 pm

Excellent!

I had totally forgotten about 'Lion' until seeing this, Thanks!  cheers cheers cheers

Back to top Go down
Hawkeye
Military Police
Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Some of my great old annuals   Some of my great old annuals Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2014 7:06 pm

clivvers wrote:

Excellent!

I had totally forgotten about 'Lion' until seeing this, Thanks!  cheers cheers cheers

Yes mate more great bedtime reading with your sarnie and mug of cocoa  lol! 
Back to top Go down
sirsidneyruffdiamond
Arctic Explorer
sirsidneyruffdiamond

PostSubject: Re: Some of my great old annuals   Some of my great old annuals Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 1:53 am

superb books mate

“We sleep safely at night because rough men stand ready to visit violence on those who would harm us.”

Audaces Fortuna Juvat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some of my great old annuals   Some of my great old annuals Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some of my great old annuals
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO) :: AMMO Commons :: Off Topic-
Jump to: