ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vintage Action Man, Action Team, G. I. Joe, Geyper Man, Group Action Joe, 1/6 figures

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

wish I could get on here more

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TALLY HO
Ski Patrol
TALLY HO

wish I could get on here more  Empty
PostSubject: wish I could get on here more    wish I could get on here more  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 11:33 pm

Burt its the hieght of the scooter rally season , and my daughter miss tally ho has started to dj at some of the local events , and doing my vampire jet project ... I will be glad to get my vam and start taking some pics I have been poping in and checking your posts to keep me sane keep up the good work
Back to top Go down
Blondeactionman
Admin
Blondeactionman

PostSubject: Re: wish I could get on here more    wish I could get on here more  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 10:42 am

Hey Tally!, it sounds like your really busy mate, but we will always be here for your posts mate  cheers . Enjoy your upcoming events mate and maybe post us some pics  cheers 

clivvers
BULLET MAN
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for clivvers MAM nation"

PostSubject: Re: wish I could get on here more    wish I could get on here more  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 1:49 pm

Ammo is definitely the best place to come each day to stay sane  Wink 

I'm glad you're popping in each day to catch up on vam and all his friends  cheers 

Best wishes,
Clive.

wish I could get on here more  36802940025_0f91338ef6_o
Back to top Go down
http://actionmanworld.forumotion.co.uk
peterodgers
Medic
peterodgers

PostSubject: Re: wish I could get on here more    wish I could get on here more  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 2:38 pm

Hope you get to get on the website more soon Tally, and post more pictures. I've got the opposite problem - I check the website almost every day but virtually all my MAM figures are in storage at my mothers while we try and sell the house so I've not much to take pictures of to post on the site!

PostSubject: Re: wish I could get on here more    wish I could get on here more  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

wish I could get on here more
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO) :: AMMO Commons :: Off Topic-
Jump to: