ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vintage Action Man, Action Team, G. I. Joe, Geyper Man, Group Action Joe, 1/6 figures

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sorry I haven't posted in a while guys.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BrandontheFigureFreak
Ski Patrol
BrandontheFigureFreak

Sorry I haven't posted in a while guys. Empty
PostSubject: Sorry I haven't posted in a while guys.   Sorry I haven't posted in a while guys. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 1:24 pm

Well, it has been months since I have posted anywhere here guys. Long story short, I have been away because of personal problems that has been going on. I do not want to get into it now. I have not felt like doing anything 1/6 scale posting on the boards or anything but I have not left the hobby, it is a great hobby, I just haven't got anything new for a while. I do hope to show off some things that I didn't before in the near future and be a regular again.

I apologize for the absence and I hope you guys didn't forget about Me and that you understand. Thanks guys:)

http://www.Don't have one,don't need one!.com
Blondeactionman
Admin
Blondeactionman

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I haven't posted in a while guys.   Sorry I haven't posted in a while guys. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 1:32 pm

Hey Brandon ! good to see you posting again buddy  cheers . I look forward to seeing your future posts mmy friend  Very Happy 

Medic
peterodgers

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I haven't posted in a while guys.   Sorry I haven't posted in a while guys. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 2:35 pm

Welcome back Brandon. Hope we can see some more pictures of your figures soon!

Prof Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I haven't posted in a while guys.   Sorry I haven't posted in a while guys. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 6:30 pm

Oh Brandon! It's nice to see you posting again my friend Wink.

Artic Explorer
sirsidneyruffdiamond

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I haven't posted in a while guys.   Sorry I haven't posted in a while guys. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 6:37 am

Welcome back mate.

“We sleep safely at night because rough men stand ready to visit violence on those who would harm us.”

Audaces Fortuna Juvat
Back to top Go down
Joe90
Action Pilot
Joe90

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I haven't posted in a while guys.   Sorry I haven't posted in a while guys. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 7:01 am

Welcome back!

John Wayne said in She Wore A Yellow Ribbon "“Never apologize, mister, it’s a sign of weakness.”  Now I don't necessarily agree that it's a sign of weakness, but in this case you surely have nothing to apologize for.  

Your absence just means that you've got your priorities straight, and sometimes you can't do what you like doing because -- as John Wayne also said -- “A man's got to do what a man's got to do.”
Back to top Go down
peterodgers
Medic
peterodgers

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I haven't posted in a while guys.   Sorry I haven't posted in a while guys. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 9:46 am

Joe90 wrote:
Welcome back!

John Wayne said in She Wore A Yellow Ribbon "“Never apologize, mister, it’s a sign of weakness.”  Now I don't necessarily agree that it's a sign of weakness, but in this case you surely have nothing to apologize for.  

Your absence just means that you've got your priorities straight, and sometimes you can't do what you like doing because -- as John Wayne also said -- “A man's got to do what a man's got to do.”

Joe, are you a big John Wayne fan, by any chance?  lol! 

Action Pilot
Joe90

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I haven't posted in a while guys.   Sorry I haven't posted in a while guys. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 6:22 pm

peterodgers wrote:
Joe, are you a big John Wayne fan, by any chance?   lol! 

Well, let me put it this way: when we are going somewhere the command for my dogs to climb into the truck is "Saddle up"...  Cool

John Wayne's characterizations have been inCorrectly maligned by the Polite Tyranny crowd.  One classic example of that is the mention that "John Wayne Westerns" portray the Indian as a one dimensional savage.  Show me one John Wayne movie where the Indians are portrayed that way; furthermore, if they are portrayed as violent people you will see the same characteristic mirrored by the central character played by John Wayne.

And, yes, The Quiet Man is one of my favourite movies...  Very Happy 

Sorry I haven't posted in a while guys. Maureen-ohara-3
Back to top Go down
gibri
Admin
gibri

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I haven't posted in a while guys.   Sorry I haven't posted in a while guys. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 7:48 pm

"Polite Tyranny" that's an interesting way of putting it, Doug. But sadly most of them are light on polite and strong on tyranny...We could use some John Wayne in our lives today.

Welcome back Brandon. I hope things are going well for you and am really looking forward to your Halloween posts this year!  Twisted Evil 

Brian
 cheers cheers cheers 
Back to top Go down
clivvers
BULLET MAN
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for clivvers MAM nation"

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I haven't posted in a while guys.   Sorry I haven't posted in a while guys. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 9:53 pm

It's good to hear from you again, Brandon!  cheers cheers cheers  I'll go and put the kettle on! Very Happy

Sorry I haven't posted in a while guys. 36802940025_0f91338ef6_o

Last edited by clivvers on Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://actionmanworld.forumotion.co.uk
Sparkys6887
Deep Sea Diver
Sparkys6887

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I haven't posted in a while guys.   Sorry I haven't posted in a while guys. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 10:35 pm

Hi Brandon. Good to have you back buddy Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.creativecounselling.net
sirsidneyruffdiamond
Artic Explorer
sirsidneyruffdiamond

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I haven't posted in a while guys.   Sorry I haven't posted in a while guys. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 12:15 am

I love The Duke, love his movies, love his characters, love what he stood for in real life.

My favourite movie is The Searchers

“We sleep safely at night because rough men stand ready to visit violence on those who would harm us.”

Audaces Fortuna Juvat
Back to top Go down
BrandontheFigureFreak
Ski Patrol
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I haven't posted in a while guys.   Sorry I haven't posted in a while guys. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 1:13 pm

I appreciate all of that you guys, thanks:)

inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I haven't posted in a while guys.   Sorry I haven't posted in a while guys. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 2:01 am

No problem Brandon been going through things myself and I haven't been
on in awhile either... Welcome back!

Ski Patrol
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I haven't posted in a while guys.   Sorry I haven't posted in a while guys. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 9:14 am

inntruderr61 wrote:
No problem Brandon been going through things myself and I haven't been
on in awhile either... Welcome back!

Oh, well thanks a lot dude, I appreciate very much  Very Happy 

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I haven't posted in a while guys.   Sorry I haven't posted in a while guys. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sorry I haven't posted in a while guys.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO) :: AMMO Commons :: Off Topic-
Jump to: