ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Robin Williams R.I.P.:(

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BrandontheFigureFreak
Polar Explorer
BrandontheFigureFreak

Robin Williams R.I.P.:( Empty
PostSubject: Robin Williams R.I.P.:(   Robin Williams R.I.P.:( Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 9:25 am

I liked him, I was kinda looking forward to Mrs. Doubtfire 2. Please go here for the info.

http://www.Don't have one,don't need one!.com
Captian action
Captian action

Location : Kent, The Lorry Park of England ! Some call it the garden of England , it is ,if your garden is covered in wheelie bins and dog doo !

PostSubject: Re: Robin Williams R.I.P.:(   Robin Williams R.I.P.:( Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 9:44 am

Very sad to hear the news that Robin Williams had died today aged 63 ,allegedly of suicide because of depression,I think that makes it all the more sad as somebody who was full of merriment and comedy and made so many the world over laugh and was indeed one of the worlds greatest comic talents struck down . rest in peace MORK from ORK, the Genie from Allaadin, Mrs Evadnie Doubtfire ET al ......your comic genius will be missed ,you made the world smile !
 Sad 

Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heavenRobin Williams R.I.P.:( G.I.-Joe-1964-Lineup-Title_zpsaepa6syh Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Robin Williams R.I.P.:(   Robin Williams R.I.P.:( Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 4:45 am

Yep, really REALLY bummed-out over this.  Sad  Robin was a comic genius and this just shows again how serious the disease of Depression truly is. I know because I've struggled with it for more than 45 years. I truly don't know why he did what he did and why his close family and friends didn't see the signs that he was thinking something was very wrong.

So very sad about Robin Williams. Being a Vietnam Vet, for me his best role was "Good Morning, Viet Nam! We're rockin' from the Delta to the DMZ!"
Back to top Go down
Blondeactionman
Admin
Blondeactionman

PostSubject: Re: Robin Williams R.I.P.:(   Robin Williams R.I.P.:( Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 9:16 am

very sad news  Sad 

BULLET MAN
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for clivvers MAM nation"

PostSubject: Re: Robin Williams R.I.P.:(   Robin Williams R.I.P.:( Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 2:14 pm

Depression is a terrible thing  Sad 

R.I.P Robin.

Robin Williams R.I.P.:( 36802940025_0f91338ef6_o
Back to top Go down
http://actionmanworld.forumotion.co.uk
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: Robin Williams R.I.P.:(   Robin Williams R.I.P.:( Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 1:48 am

I liked him as an actor and persin! RIP Robin!

PostSubject: Re: Robin Williams R.I.P.:(   Robin Williams R.I.P.:( Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Robin Williams R.I.P.:(
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO) :: AMMO Commons :: Off Topic-
Jump to: