ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Finally managed to get my hands on one of these!

Go down 
+2
gibri
Fonnezz
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Fonnezz
Flock Head (Hard Hands)
Fonnezz

Finally managed to get my hands on one of these! Empty
PostSubject: Finally managed to get my hands on one of these!   Finally managed to get my hands on one of these! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 9:25 pm

I have been after one of these for ages and now i have ended up with a boxed one!

Chuffed

Finally managed to get my hands on one of these! 4A2F4BD4-B0C9-49DA-8EFF-3B8385085B0B_zpsmiuumkky
Back to top Go down
gibri
Admin
gibri

PostSubject: Re: Finally managed to get my hands on one of these!   Finally managed to get my hands on one of these! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 9:30 pm

Nice!!! Great acquisition!

I don't think I've ever seen a box in such nice shape. And the Carrier looks new.

Brian
 cheers cheers cheers 
Back to top Go down
somekindajoe
French Resistance
somekindajoe

PostSubject: Re: Finally managed to get my hands on one of these!   Finally managed to get my hands on one of these! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 10:21 pm

Fonnezz wrote:
Chuffed

I bet you are! lol!  That looks in great condition!

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Finally managed to get my hands on one of these!   Finally managed to get my hands on one of these! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 8:41 am

Great score mate !!  bounce bounce bounce 
Back to top Go down
Captian action
Captian action

Location : Kent, The Lorry Park of England ! Some call it the garden of England , it is ,if your garden is covered in wheelie bins and dog doo !

PostSubject: Re: Finally managed to get my hands on one of these!   Finally managed to get my hands on one of these! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 9:13 am

lovely mate , if i collected vehicles
(i don't , i havn't got the room ,well the wife tells me i havn't  lol! )
this would be top of the list along with a scorpian tank,
got yourself a beautiful example ,lucky chap !

Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heavenFinally managed to get my hands on one of these! G.I.-Joe-1964-Lineup-Title_zpsaepa6syh Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
thierry
Sabotage
thierry

PostSubject: Re: Finally managed to get my hands on one of these!   Finally managed to get my hands on one of these! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 2:15 pm

amazing vehicle! cheers 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finally managed to get my hands on one of these!   Finally managed to get my hands on one of these! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finally managed to get my hands on one of these!
Page 1 of 1