ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My "Where to Buy" guide (Updated 10/19/14)!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
BrandontheFigureFreak
Canadian Mounted Police
BrandontheFigureFreak

My "Where to Buy" guide (Updated 10/19/14)! Empty
PostSubject: My "Where to Buy" guide (Updated 10/19/14)!   My "Where to Buy" guide (Updated 10/19/14)! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 2:33 pm

Well, many of you have seen My great kitbashes and other figures. Here is a list by Me that is a brief guide where to go to get stuff that all pertains to 1/6 scale!

Stores I have done business with!

eBay: There is many sellers that sell 1/6 and ActionMan on eBay. There is tens of thousands of items there!

Amazon: They have a lot but not nearly as much as eBay and can cost way more too!

Monkey Depot: This is actually My favorite place to get 1/6 stuff. They have a ton but not in many quantities and they ship fast!

OJI Toys: Very similar like Monkey Depot, has a ton of great items that is very limited in some cases and ships fast but the store is not updated as much as Monkey Depot but it is indeed a tremendous store and they are My second favorite!

War Toys: I only dealt business with them once but is was great with fast shipping! Items are limited in some cases however.

Black Ops Toys: He has a ton of stuff, truly a decent store to buy 1/6 things from!

Toy Anxiety: Like Monkey Depot and OJI, they have a ton of great stuff and fast shipping too!

Echo Base Toys: They are great store. Not really a parts store but has tons of great figures!

Vantage Collectibles: They are a very good store but shipping is kinda high.

Smcg Customs: I have dealt with Chad the owner many times. He is very nice and held items for Me and even made Me the teal shirt for My "Ultimate" Lara Croft! He will do many things for you but his supplies are extremely limited but I serious recommend him indeed!

Nouveau Toys: Strictly a 1/6 female supplies store, they have great items with great customer service! Here is Nouvea Toys' eBay store!

Viking Playground : They are a good store but gosh the figures sell out quickly and they usually don't get them back in stock  Rolling Eyes

Store-Rooms: They are located in China, a good store and has a ton of stuff. Some cheap, some expensive and you get FREE SHIPPING!

Stores I have NOT done business with!

Urban Samurai Hobbies

Toy Soldier Brigade

The Lair Of The Octopus

The Toy Federation

Cotswold Collectibles

Timewalker Toys

Store on 44 & Store on 44 eBay Store

Project ARE NOTE: It says they are closed for the summer and will be back sometime in October. Hopefully this store will be updated and open soon!

-----------------------------

eBay stores I have done business with (USA Based)!

GI Joe Heroes

Point Blanktoys

eBay stores I have done business with (International)!

Store-Rooms

Comma Store

One2Six

Action Figure Land

Market Toys

Fztoyz

Actiontoyshk

KHobby

Bruce Lee 1127

Rare-Figuretoys

Minibarbie Boutique

Black Ash Kit Bash

Mimi Collection

-----------------------------

That's it Exclamation  I hope that this guide will help you on achieving your 1/6 goals  Very Happy

Remember: It is imperative to Look Back - The Past is not a Wilderness of Horrors - We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing - Never judge a book by it's cover - DTA - Appearances are deceiving, everything We know may not be true, We are only beginning to learn - Always Watch the Skies - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - Research & Question Everything = Various <-->

Last edited by BrandontheFigureFreak on Sun Oct 19, 2014 9:37 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.Don't have one,don't need one!.com
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: My "Where to Buy" guide (Updated 10/19/14)!   My "Where to Buy" guide (Updated 10/19/14)! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 11:00 am

great buying guide mate!, I have only used a few outlets, such as ebay, lair of the octopus and cots, but you have mentioned a few more places that might be worth trying! thanks mate for sharing bounce
Back to top Go down
BrandontheFigureFreak
Canadian Mounted Police
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: My "Where to Buy" guide (Updated 10/19/14)!   My "Where to Buy" guide (Updated 10/19/14)! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 1:11 pm

Blondeactionman wrote:
great buying guide mate!, I have only used a few outlets, such as ebay, lair of the octopus and cots, but you have mentioned a few more places that might be worth trying! thanks mate for sharing bounce

Thanks Smile That is great dude that you did only shop at a few and that the rest you haven't Wink

Remember: It is imperative to Look Back - The Past is not a Wilderness of Horrors - We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing - Never judge a book by it's cover - DTA - Appearances are deceiving, everything We know may not be true, We are only beginning to learn - Always Watch the Skies - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - Research & Question Everything = Various <-->
Back to top Go down
BrandontheFigureFreak
Canadian Mounted Police
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: My "Where to Buy" guide (Updated 10/19/14)!   My "Where to Buy" guide (Updated 10/19/14)! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 7:29 am

gibri wrote:
Some great recommendations, Thanks!

I've shopped at Monkey Depot and War-Toys(wardashtoys) for years, great vendors!

War-Toys also has an ebay store.

A great one I didn't see on the list is: Tony's Toys aka Store on 44. Tony also has an ebay store.

Thanks,
Brian

Thanks for your comment Gibri! Yes, many sellers have a web store and an eBay store. Will add some of them soon and I will add Store on 44 now!

Back to top Go down
BrandontheFigureFreak
Canadian Mounted Police
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: My "Where to Buy" guide (Updated 10/19/14)!   My "Where to Buy" guide (Updated 10/19/14)! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 1:24 pm

So, has anybody seen the updated list? Have you just recently shopped at one of these places that I listed for the first time and that I helped you out? Let Me know Very Happy

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My "Where to Buy" guide (Updated 10/19/14)!   My "Where to Buy" guide (Updated 10/19/14)! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 4:39 am

Great post Brandon.
Back to top Go down
BrandontheFigureFreak
Canadian Mounted Police
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: My "Where to Buy" guide (Updated 10/19/14)!   My "Where to Buy" guide (Updated 10/19/14)! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 8:12 am

sirsidneyruffdiamond wrote:
Great post Brandon.

Thanks a lot dude Very Happy

Back to top Go down
pachwerk
Flock Head (Hard Hands)
pachwerk

PostSubject: Re: My "Where to Buy" guide (Updated 10/19/14)!   My "Where to Buy" guide (Updated 10/19/14)! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 3:27 pm

At first glance of the list I have had good dealings with and have purchased from: Amazon, Monkey Depot, OJI Toys and War Toys.  If you haven't already You should take a look at Project ARE Action Outfitters which is located here in the states.

Thank for sharing your list.

Richard
Back to top Go down
Wolf_Soldier64
Wolf_Soldier64

PostSubject: Re: My "Where to Buy" guide (Updated 10/19/14)!   My "Where to Buy" guide (Updated 10/19/14)! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 6:16 pm

Great upload Brandon thanks for sharing Very Happy

Canadian Mounted Police
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: My "Where to Buy" guide (Updated 10/19/14)!   My "Where to Buy" guide (Updated 10/19/14)! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 8:34 am

pachwerk wrote:
At first glance of the list I have had good dealings with and have purchased from: Amazon, Monkey Depot, OJI Toys and War Toys.  If you haven't already You should take a look at Project ARE Action Outfitters which is located here in the states.

Thank for sharing your list.

Richard

Your welcome Smile That is cool that you dealt with them Cool No, I didn't know that Project ARE existed, I will add them to the list!

Back to top Go down
BrandontheFigureFreak
Canadian Mounted Police
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: My "Where to Buy" guide (Updated 10/19/14)!   My "Where to Buy" guide (Updated 10/19/14)! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 8:35 am

Wolf_Soldier64 wrote:
Great upload Brandon thanks for sharing Very Happy

Thanks and your welcome Smile

Back to top Go down
clivvers
HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

PostSubject: Re: My "Where to Buy" guide (Updated 10/19/14)!   My "Where to Buy" guide (Updated 10/19/14)! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 6:24 pm

There's some good ones in that lot! cheers

BrandontheFigureFreak
Canadian Mounted Police
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: My "Where to Buy" guide (Updated 10/19/14)!   My "Where to Buy" guide (Updated 10/19/14)! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 7:33 am

clivvers wrote:
There's some good ones in that lot! cheers

Thanks Clivvers Very Happy

Back to top Go down
BrandontheFigureFreak
Canadian Mounted Police
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: My "Where to Buy" guide (Updated 10/19/14)!   My "Where to Buy" guide (Updated 10/19/14)! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 9:38 am

Just added Toy Anxiety to My list of dealers that I dealt with Cool

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My "Where to Buy" guide (Updated 10/19/14)!   My "Where to Buy" guide (Updated 10/19/14)! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My "Where to Buy" guide (Updated 10/19/14)!
Page 1 of 1