ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Joe and Hank are off to Flocktastic!

Go down 
+7
TheOneManKid
clivvers
Beatlefan
Captian action
BAMComix
gibri
somekindajoe
11 posters
AuthorMessage
somekindajoe
French Resistance
somekindajoe

Joe and Hank are off to Flocktastic! Empty
PostSubject: Joe and Hank are off to Flocktastic!   Joe and Hank are off to Flocktastic! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2014 8:14 pm

I've finally bitten the bullet and decided to send Joe and Hank for reflocks! They thought they'd pose with some of Tony's previous patients before they left.

Joe and Hank are off to Flocktastic! Parade_zps228ee826

Joe will be looking more like the guy on the right when he returns!

Joe and Hank are off to Flocktastic! JoeampTS_zpsc8983b55

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
Back to top Go down
gibri
Admin
gibri

PostSubject: Re: Joe and Hank are off to Flocktastic!   Joe and Hank are off to Flocktastic! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2014 9:27 pm

Well done!

Looking forward to the after shots.

Brian
cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joe and Hank are off to Flocktastic!   Joe and Hank are off to Flocktastic! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2014 11:37 pm

hope all goes well don't think i could send mine id be on major panic alert
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Joe and Hank are off to Flocktastic!   Joe and Hank are off to Flocktastic! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 8:51 am

well done steve Very Happy , great to read that the boys are finally off to flocktastic to be restored to their original glory! cheers . I know that you have wrestled with the idea, and we and the regulars have had many chat's in the ammo Arms, They will look awesome when they return, and I for one can't wait to see them bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Captian action
Captian action

Location : Kent, The Lorry Park of England ! Some call it the garden of England , it is ,if your garden is covered in wheelie bins and dog doo !

PostSubject: Re: Joe and Hank are off to Flocktastic!   Joe and Hank are off to Flocktastic! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 10:02 am

Great stuff skj, they will look spiffing !

Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heavenJoe and Hank are off to Flocktastic! G.I.-Joe-1964-Lineup-Title_zpsaepa6syh Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
somekindajoe
French Resistance
somekindajoe

PostSubject: Re: Joe and Hank are off to Flocktastic!   Joe and Hank are off to Flocktastic! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 4:21 pm

'...and so you're back from outer space, I just walked in to find you here with that sad look upon your face'

Ooops no not Gloria Gayner's girly anthem but Joe and Hank back from Flocktastic!

Joe and Hank are off to Flocktastic! DSCF7069_zps6a55b447

Tony 'Flocktastic' has done a fantastic job as usual and what a transformation!

Joe and Hank are off to Flocktastic! DSCF7077_zps2ec80558

Joe and Hank are off to Flocktastic! DSCF7070_zpse27cfdd6

Anyone who's spoken to me over the last week will know how nervous I was trusting my two favourite childhood VAM to the Royal Mail but my fears were ungrounded and I'm delighted I took the plunge!

My big worry was Joe. Being a very early flockhead he's a lighter brown and has a distinct hairline compared to later issues and I wanted to keep these features. Tony Rose to the challenge and Joe has now been restored to his former glory!

Joe and Hank are off to Flocktastic! DSCF7100_zpsc5f27ffd

Here's some before and after pics to illustrate the change..

Joe and Hank are off to Flocktastic! IMG_3138_zps6b40ffba

Joe and Hank are off to Flocktastic! DSCF7073_zpsa7fbfe3b

Joe and Hank are off to Flocktastic! IMG_2871_zps58f7bdd2

Joe and Hank are off to Flocktastic! DSCF7104_zpsb32e7c6d

..but for a truly dramatic comparison...

Straight out the loft in 2008.

Joe and Hank are off to Flocktastic! Picture023-1

Joe and Hank are off to Flocktastic! DSCF7092_zpsa7e831cb

So a big thank you to Tony for rejuvenating my old guys and to Dal and Ralph for nagging me into it! lol!

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Joe and Hank are off to Flocktastic!   Joe and Hank are off to Flocktastic! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 4:37 pm

They look amazing mate!, fully restored to your childhood playing days, mint out the box! I am so glad that you had them done mate! cheers . Anyone who knows me, knows that I encourage anyone looking for a re flock to use flocktastic, he IS the best in the business (imo) and he has risen to the challenge again with terrific results cheers
Well done steve for taking the plunge, and I look forward to seeing the lads in their new (mis) adventures ! lol! lol! lol!

now, when does atomic man get his re flock ???
Back to top Go down
Captian action
Captian action

Location : Kent, The Lorry Park of England ! Some call it the garden of England , it is ,if your garden is covered in wheelie bins and dog doo !

PostSubject: Re: Joe and Hank are off to Flocktastic!   Joe and Hank are off to Flocktastic! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 4:50 pm

truly fantastic re-juvenation , nice ! bet you are well chuffed , the comparison now from when
they first saw daylight from the loft is amazing , great stuff !

Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heavenJoe and Hank are off to Flocktastic! G.I.-Joe-1964-Lineup-Title_zpsaepa6syh Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joe and Hank are off to Flocktastic!   Joe and Hank are off to Flocktastic! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 9:20 pm

they look great im tempted have my geyper man done
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joe and Hank are off to Flocktastic!   Joe and Hank are off to Flocktastic! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 9:31 pm

do you think he needs it
Joe and Hank are off to Flocktastic! IMG_20141011_213411_zpsa7f3c456
Joe and Hank are off to Flocktastic! IMG_20141011_213344_zps91bb3662
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Joe and Hank are off to Flocktastic!   Joe and Hank are off to Flocktastic! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 9:35 am

You shoul send him off snow Very Happy , you will not believe the transformation! and flocktastic is the best. I had a geyper re flocked a while back,

Joe and Hank are off to Flocktastic! 003_zpsd70444ce

He was bald too! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
somekindajoe
French Resistance
somekindajoe

PostSubject: Re: Joe and Hank are off to Flocktastic!   Joe and Hank are off to Flocktastic! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 2:57 pm

Mr Geyper will come back looking fantastic Snow...don't delay,,,,send today! lol!

Joe can even pull off a beret now! Before the reflock he just didn't look right in one.

Joe and Hank are off to Flocktastic! DSCF7109_zpsaac71afb

Joe and Hank are off to Flocktastic! DSCF7107_zps402a6e25

Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Joe and Hank are off to Flocktastic!   Joe and Hank are off to Flocktastic! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 3:19 pm

Joe and Hank are off to Flocktastic! DSCF7107_zps1ca03eb7

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Beatlefan
Admin
Beatlefan

PostSubject: Re: Joe and Hank are off to Flocktastic!   Joe and Hank are off to Flocktastic! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 3:21 pm

Well done Steve you were very brave lol!

See, you can rely on your postie to get them safely there and back.

They look fantastic mate, a real transformation. I bet Sue's impressed as well.

Joe and Hank are off to Flocktastic! Volgan10
Back to top Go down
Captian action
Captian action

PostSubject: Re: Joe and Hank are off to Flocktastic!   Joe and Hank are off to Flocktastic! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 5:48 pm

wow didn't even realise that was joe who was wearing the para beret ,fantastic !

Back to top Go down
somekindajoe
French Resistance
somekindajoe

PostSubject: Re: Joe and Hank are off to Flocktastic!   Joe and Hank are off to Flocktastic! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 7:19 pm

Fantastic pic Dal!!...and Richard, I never doubted Royal Mail for an instant!! Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down
clivvers
HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

PostSubject: Re: Joe and Hank are off to Flocktastic!   Joe and Hank are off to Flocktastic! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 9:38 am

Nice flocks! Cool

TheOneManKid
Red Devil
TheOneManKid

PostSubject: Re: Joe and Hank are off to Flocktastic!   Joe and Hank are off to Flocktastic! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 5:57 pm

There's some really great before and after portraits there. What a transformation from 2008! The hairlines turned out great too! They both look fantastic... Cool

Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: Joe and Hank are off to Flocktastic!   Joe and Hank are off to Flocktastic! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 6:20 pm

Flocktastic! cheers
Glad to hear things went well with your Joes!

Australian Jungle Fighter
Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Joe and Hank are off to Flocktastic!   Joe and Hank are off to Flocktastic! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 8:31 pm

These look great what a transformation flocktastic have done a brilliant job cheers cheers cheers

Ian

Sabotage
Sparklebudgie

PostSubject: Re: Joe and Hank are off to Flocktastic!   Joe and Hank are off to Flocktastic! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 8:48 pm

Nice flocking cheers

Painted Head
Ddaydawson

PostSubject: Re: Joe and Hank are off to Flocktastic!   Joe and Hank are off to Flocktastic! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 9:10 pm

Joe and Hank look fantastic what a difference from when you rescued them from the loft. Glad you decide to get them reflocked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Joe and Hank are off to Flocktastic!   Joe and Hank are off to Flocktastic! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Joe and Hank are off to Flocktastic!
Page 1 of 1