ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tom K - Man of Prague

Go down 
+4
BAMComix
Captian action
somekindajoe
TheOneManKid
8 posters
AuthorMessage
TheOneManKid
Red Devil
TheOneManKid

Tom K - Man of Prague Empty
PostSubject: Tom K - Man of Prague   Tom K - Man of Prague Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 8:52 pm

Tom K has just got back from his first trip abroad to the fantastic Eastern European city of Prague. He went with his new American buddy - Freddy, who is a travelling Joe just passing through. I tried to capture a spy movie feel to some of the pics - with some success I think, let me know what you think! All pics done by me and not the missus this time round... Very Happy

Tom K
Tom K - Man of Prague Tom_k_12

Freddy
Tom K - Man of Prague Freddy10

Tom K and Freddy's travel arrangements
Tom K - Man of Prague Tom_k_13

A very short photo story...

Tom K goes out into the cold damp fog of the early hours
Tom K - Man of Prague Tom_k_14

Walks down by the river Vltava
Tom K - Man of Prague Tom_k_15

Along the path under the trees
Tom K - Man of Prague Tom_k_16

Slips into the darkness on Charles Bridge
Tom K - Man of Prague Tom_k_17

Tom K waits at the ready to meet his contact
Tom K - Man of Prague Tom_k_19

His contact, to be know as 'Freddy' is waiting in the shadows at the far end of Charles Bridge as planned
Tom K - Man of Prague Freddy12

After meeting his contact and as dawn breaks, Tom K retreats down the steps and out of sight
Tom K - Man of Prague Tom_k_18

I would have liked to have done more with this story, but it's pretty difficult to do in a public place even in the early hours there are a lot of people around, especially drunks... Mad

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tom K - Man of Prague   Tom K - Man of Prague Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 11:29 pm

cool pics very hard to take pics out n about
Back to top Go down
somekindajoe
French Resistance
somekindajoe

PostSubject: Re: Tom K - Man of Prague   Tom K - Man of Prague Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 7:23 am

'...Are you with the CIA?'

'No I'm with the Woolwich!!'

Who remembers that advert? lol!

Very atmospheric shots of Tom K reliving a cold war espionage adventure. The locations look great, really give a feel of historic Prague.

Last century Prague had to endure both the Nazis and the Soviets...and you're complaining about a few drunks! lol!

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
Back to top Go down
Captian action
Captian action

Location : Kent, The Lorry Park of England ! Some call it the garden of England , it is ,if your garden is covered in wheelie bins and dog doo !

PostSubject: Re: Tom K - Man of Prague   Tom K - Man of Prague Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 8:08 am

great pics mate , wouldn't worry about the drunks ,i'm sure they're used to seeing the little people lol! lol! lol!

Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heavenTom K - Man of Prague G.I.-Joe-1964-Lineup-Title_zpsaepa6syh Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Tom K - Man of Prague   Tom K - Man of Prague Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 9:52 am

lol! @ Steve !! bounce

Awesome photos ralph! looked like they had a great time too! Top work mate cheers
Back to top Go down
Reddragon
SCRAMBLE PILOT
Reddragon

PostSubject: Re: Tom K - Man of Prague   Tom K - Man of Prague Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 1:55 pm

Great set of pictures Ralph, it is very difficult to get good outdoor pics , brilliant Very Happy

blueboxier
Arctic Explorer
blueboxier

PostSubject: Re: Tom K - Man of Prague   Tom K - Man of Prague Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 3:47 pm

you captured the cold war spy movie very well indeed Smile

Admin
Beatlefan

PostSubject: Re: Tom K - Man of Prague   Tom K - Man of Prague Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 6:04 pm

Fantastic set of pics Ralph, I especially like the black and white ones..........very "film noir"

I remember that Woolwich ad Steve lol.

Tom K - Man of Prague Volgan10
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Tom K - Man of Prague   Tom K - Man of Prague Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 6:09 pm

You've just got back from the city of Prague, hope you and the Action Men had a wonderful time. You tried to capture a spy movie feel to some of the pics, well you tried very well mate because I definitely got the spy movie feel with your photos Very Happy.

PostSubject: Re: Tom K - Man of Prague   Tom K - Man of Prague Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tom K - Man of Prague
Page 1 of 1