ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

what I'm wondering is what missile belongs to this peace of kit ?

Go down 
+2
clivvers
inntruderr61
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

what I'm wondering is what missile belongs to this peace of kit ? Empty
PostSubject: what I'm wondering is what missile belongs to this peace of kit ?   what I'm wondering is what missile belongs to this peace of kit ? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 7:13 pm

I got this rucksack from Brownboots among other modern action stuff
what I'm wondering is what missile belongs to this peace of kit ? IMG_3887_zpsa428ce95
this pops out of the rucksack
what I'm wondering is what missile belongs to this peace of kit ? IMG_3888_zpsd78ef416

Now what I'm wondering is what missile belongs to this peace of kit ?

inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: what I'm wondering is what missile belongs to this peace of kit ?   what I'm wondering is what missile belongs to this peace of kit ? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 7:29 pm

Great stuff Alex! cheers
Sorry I can not answer your missle question... scratch

HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

PostSubject: Re: what I'm wondering is what missile belongs to this peace of kit ?   what I'm wondering is what missile belongs to this peace of kit ? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2014 3:11 pm

I've never seen that type of rucksack before, I have no idea what missile it takes santa

Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: what I'm wondering is what missile belongs to this peace of kit ?   what I'm wondering is what missile belongs to this peace of kit ? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2014 1:00 am

inntruderr61 wrote:
Great stuff Alex! cheers
Sorry I can not answer your missle question... scratch

Thank's inntruderr61, don't be sorry mate that you can't answer my missle question.

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: what I'm wondering is what missile belongs to this peace of kit ?   what I'm wondering is what missile belongs to this peace of kit ? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2014 1:07 am

clivvers wrote:
I've never seen that type of rucksack before, I have no idea what missile it takes santa

Me too I'd never seen that type of rucksack before until it came with MAM bag of stuff that Brownboots sent me along with my EBay win I won, anyway I'll probably end up trying out different missiles to ser which on fits.

Arctic Explorer
blueboxier

PostSubject: Re: what I'm wondering is what missile belongs to this peace of kit ?   what I'm wondering is what missile belongs to this peace of kit ? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2014 10:47 am

ackie i have the same style bac pac but when it is opened a computer is inside so i dont know what missle fits inside your weapon , why didnt palitoy make all the fittings the same is a puzzle as it probably would have saved them money Question

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: what I'm wondering is what missile belongs to this peace of kit ?   what I'm wondering is what missile belongs to this peace of kit ? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2014 4:45 pm

blueboxier wrote:
ackie i have the same style bac pac but when it is opened a computer is inside so i dont know what missle fits inside your weapon , why didnt palitoy make all the fittings the same is a puzzle as it probably would have saved them money Question

I think I know the rucksack when it is opens a computer is inside your typing about because I got one carded and the rucksack is black and it's called Special Force Kit. Anyway back to the rucksack that I'v got with the missing missiles, that's alright that you don't know what missile that fits inside but I agree with you on why didn't palitoy make all the fittings the same.

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: what I'm wondering is what missile belongs to this peace of kit ?   what I'm wondering is what missile belongs to this peace of kit ? Icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2017 11:43 am

I can now answer my own question myself YAY and that question I asked was what I'm wondering is what missile belongs to this peace of kit ? The missile that belongs to that peace of kit IS THE MISSILE that you see which have three instead of just one are in the rucksack and missile launcher.
what I'm wondering is what missile belongs to this peace of kit ? IMG_5196upload imagemcertificity.com

Green Beret
Rogue-Trooper

PostSubject: Re: what I'm wondering is what missile belongs to this peace of kit ?   what I'm wondering is what missile belongs to this peace of kit ? Icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2017 12:56 pm

Hopefully you will have at least one that fits..when I get round to posting your package. Thursday...I promise.

Chris
Back to top Go down
clivvers
HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

PostSubject: Re: what I'm wondering is what missile belongs to this peace of kit ?   what I'm wondering is what missile belongs to this peace of kit ? Icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2017 1:14 pm

Ackie, I now have that rucksack, found it at a booty last year in a very large haul of MAM gear cheers

Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: what I'm wondering is what missile belongs to this peace of kit ?   what I'm wondering is what missile belongs to this peace of kit ? Icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2017 1:29 pm

Rogue-Trooper wrote:
Hopefully you will have at least one that fits..when I get round to posting your package. Thursday...I promise.

If I don't have any missile that goes with that rucksack from that lot of missiles your given me then I don't, it's not the end of the road. They is no rush in you getting my parcel posted RT.

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: what I'm wondering is what missile belongs to this peace of kit ?   what I'm wondering is what missile belongs to this peace of kit ? Icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2017 1:33 pm

clivvers wrote:
Ackie, I now have that rucksack, found it at a booty last year in a very large haul of MAM gear cheers

That's great news that you've got that rucksack now Clivvers.

PostSubject: Re: what I'm wondering is what missile belongs to this peace of kit ?   what I'm wondering is what missile belongs to this peace of kit ? Icon_minitimeMon May 15, 2017 11:41 pm

ACKIE88 wrote:
I can now answer my own question myself YAY and that question I asked was what I'm wondering is what missile belongs to this peace of kit ? The missile that belongs to that peace of kit IS THE MISSILE that you see which have three instead of just one are in the rucksack and missile launcher.
what I'm wondering is what missile belongs to this peace of kit ? IMG_5196upload imagemcertificity.com
Shocked Wow! That's a Cool Lookin' Set Ackie! Is it suppose to convert into a Battle Sled??
Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: what I'm wondering is what missile belongs to this peace of kit ?   what I'm wondering is what missile belongs to this peace of kit ? Icon_minitimeTue May 16, 2017 2:45 am

Cool stuff Alex! cheers

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: what I'm wondering is what missile belongs to this peace of kit ?   what I'm wondering is what missile belongs to this peace of kit ? Icon_minitimeTue May 16, 2017 8:52 am

Rage wrote:

Shocked Wow! That's a Cool Lookin' Set Ackie! Is it suppose to convert into a Battle Sled??

Thanks Rage.

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: what I'm wondering is what missile belongs to this peace of kit ?   what I'm wondering is what missile belongs to this peace of kit ? Icon_minitimeTue May 16, 2017 8:52 am

inntruderr61 wrote:
Cool stuff Alex! cheers

Thanks inntruderr61.

Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: what I'm wondering is what missile belongs to this peace of kit ?   what I'm wondering is what missile belongs to this peace of kit ? Icon_minitimeTue May 16, 2017 9:39 am

Great looking bit of kit mate bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: what I'm wondering is what missile belongs to this peace of kit ?   what I'm wondering is what missile belongs to this peace of kit ? Icon_minitimeTue May 16, 2017 10:00 am

Blondeactionman wrote:
Great looking bit of kit mate bounce bounce

Why thank you very much Dal.

PostSubject: Re: what I'm wondering is what missile belongs to this peace of kit ?   what I'm wondering is what missile belongs to this peace of kit ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what I'm wondering is what missile belongs to this peace of kit ?
Page 1 of 1