ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hernia operation today gone well

Go down 
+4
Blondeactionman
inntruderr61
Sparkys6887
Hawkeye
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Hawkeye
Military Police
Hawkeye

Hernia operation today gone well  Empty
PostSubject: Hernia operation today gone well    Hernia operation today gone well  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 7:13 pm

I've just been to hospital today to get a couple of hernia's repaired on my stomach and groin (old construction work injuries) I went into hospital at 8am and had all the pre-meds done and was in theatre at 11-30am then woke up in recovery at 12-30pm then after a bit of recovery time I was discharged and home by 3-30pm our local hospital The Friarage at Northallerton have done a great job Very Happy well done National Health Service cheers cheers cheers
Bit groggy and sore now but got plenty pain killers and a bit of time on my hands  study  scratch  

Cheers Ian

Landing Signal Officer
Sparkys6887

PostSubject: Re: Hernia operation today gone well    Hernia operation today gone well  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 10:13 pm

That's great Ian. I agree three cheers cheers cheers cheers for the NHS.

Hernias seem to be a hazard of the construction industry. My dad a carpenter had a couple

happy recover Ian Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.creativecounselling.net
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: Hernia operation today gone well    Hernia operation today gone well  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 10:20 pm

Glad everything went well Hawkeye! Here's to a speedy recovery!

Admin
Blondeactionman

PostSubject: Re: Hernia operation today gone well    Hernia operation today gone well  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 8:27 am

have a swift recovery Iain! Very Happy . glad to hear the ops were a success mate Very Happy

No Face Fan.

PostSubject: Re: Hernia operation today gone well    Hernia operation today gone well  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 12:15 pm

Glad to hear that your hernia's repaires went alright, at least with a bit of time on your hands your get some Action Man time in Very Happy.

Military Police
Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Hernia operation today gone well    Hernia operation today gone well  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 1:10 pm

Sparkys6887 wrote:
That's great Ian. I agree three cheers cheers cheers cheers  for the NHS.

Hernias seem to be a hazard of the construction industry. My dad a carpenter had a couple

happy recover Ian Smile

Cheers Mark yes I was in the glazing industry we carried by hand a lot of massive pieces of glass and panels steelwork etc for the outsides of multi story city buildings and yes got a lot of injuries along the way didn't help the bad lifting techniques we had to use on the scaffoldings we were provided but hay-ho keeps the doctors busy lol!

Thanks mate Ian

Military Police
Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Hernia operation today gone well    Hernia operation today gone well  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 1:17 pm

inntruderr61 wrote:
Glad everything went well Hawkeye! Here's to a speedy recovery!

Thanks Jim yes I'm doing good just feel like I've been a few rounds with Tyson getting a load of low punches to below the belt affraid also my throat feels like Ive had a beer bottle shoved down it Evil or Very Mad where they have gently put the breathing tube down my throat tongue lol!

Cheers Ian

Military Police
Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Hernia operation today gone well    Hernia operation today gone well  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 1:24 pm

Blondeactionman wrote:
have a swift recovery Iain! Very Happy . glad to hear the ops were a success mate Very Happy

Cheers Dal I'll try my best pale , on the up side Ive found a great use for the allergy wrist bands they put on you in hospital, the fastening stud can be made into great pistol holster nubs I'm going to post some pics in Hints and Tips geek lol!

Thanks Mate Ian

Admin
Blondeactionman

PostSubject: Re: Hernia operation today gone well    Hernia operation today gone well  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 1:29 pm

Hawkeye wrote:
Blondeactionman wrote:

Cheers Dal I'll try my best   pale , on the up side Ive found a great use for the allergy wrist bands they put on you in hospital, the fastening stud can be made into great pistol holster nubs I'm going to post some pics in Hints and Tips  geek  lol!  

Thanks Mate Ian

terrific mate cheers

Military Police
Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Hernia operation today gone well    Hernia operation today gone well  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 1:33 pm

Ackie88 wrote:
Glad to hear that your hernia's repaires went alright, at least with a bit of time on your hands your get some Action Man time in Very Happy.

Thanks Alex yes as Ive just posted to Dal Ive found a great use for the hospital wrist bands Ive made some great pistol holster nubs from the band fastening clips will post them soon on hints and tips i've also got a few more things up my sleeve for this bit of recovery time Wink

Thanks again Ian

Mountaineer
blueboxier

PostSubject: Re: Hernia operation today gone well    Hernia operation today gone well  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 2:45 pm

will post them soon on hints and tips i've also got a few more things up my sleeve for this bit of recovery time Wink
tell me more geek

inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: Hernia operation today gone well    Hernia operation today gone well  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 3:15 pm

Most people would be scared while being in the hospital they would be thinking terrible thoughts
and having panic attacks... affraid

But not Hawkeye! cheers He catches a glimpse of his hospital wrist bands right before going to sleep
and a light bulb flashes off in his head! lol!

Genius idea Hawkeye! Very Happy

Red Devil
TALLY HO

PostSubject: Re: Hernia operation today gone well    Hernia operation today gone well  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 4:33 pm

have good recovery mate
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hernia operation today gone well    Hernia operation today gone well  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 4:57 pm

glad your on the mend
Back to top Go down
Hawkeye
Military Police
Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Hernia operation today gone well    Hernia operation today gone well  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 6:31 pm

blueboxier wrote:
will post them soon on hints and tips i've also got a few more things up my sleeve for this bit of recovery time  Wink
tell me more geek

Haha yes Jim I'm concocting my entry for the sticky on VAM Random Pictures VAM RACERS!! Twisted Evil lol!

Ian

Russian Infantry
somekindajoe

PostSubject: Re: Hernia operation today gone well    Hernia operation today gone well  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 6:31 pm

Good to hear you're on the mend Ian.

..And I agree, well done NHS! It gets a lot of criticism from many quarters but it does a great job and it's something we should be proud of and defend!

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
Back to top Go down
Hawkeye
Military Police
Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Hernia operation today gone well    Hernia operation today gone well  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 6:54 pm

snow white wrote:
glad your on the mend

Cheers snow white much appreciated I've only just changed the first dressing and nearly went through the ceiling bounce lol! they'd stuck it all to my stomach hairs Shocked lol!

Thanks Ian

Military Police
Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Hernia operation today gone well    Hernia operation today gone well  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 7:02 pm

inntruderr61 wrote:
Most people would be scared while being in the hospital they would be thinking terrible thoughts
and having panic attacks... affraid

But not Hawkeye!  cheers  He catches a glimpse of his hospital wrist bands right before going to sleep
and a light bulb flashes off in his head!  lol!

Genius idea Hawkeye!  Very Happy

Cheers Jim yes I'm always looking for something new to make Idea scratch and must admit it took my mind off the pain No lol!

Ian

Military Police
Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Hernia operation today gone well    Hernia operation today gone well  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 7:11 pm

TALLY HO wrote:
have good recovery mate

Cheers TALLY HO I'm not doing too bad just had the first dressing off (painfully) but the wound looks ok just like a bayonet wound with a side swipe at the moment No lol! but got another field dressing on it and another shot of morphine drunken so once more unto the breach dear friends lol!

Cheers mate Ian

Military Police
Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Hernia operation today gone well    Hernia operation today gone well  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 7:20 pm

somekindajoe wrote:
Good to hear you're on the mend Ian.

..And I agree, well done NHS! It gets a lot of criticism from many quarters but it does a great job and it's something we should be proud of and defend!

Thanks Steve mate yes I'm not doing too bad considering, yes the NHS did a marvelous job and always have done by my family I 'd be honored to defend them sword in hand Twisted Evil Arrow but the other will be holding my guts in lol!

Thanks again Ian

Mountaineer
blueboxier

PostSubject: Re: Hernia operation today gone well    Hernia operation today gone well  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 6:57 pm

thats it iain you fight the good fight for the nhs , who do more with less all the time

Military Police
Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Hernia operation today gone well    Hernia operation today gone well  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2015 2:38 pm

blueboxier wrote:
thats it iain you fight the good fight for the nhs , who do more with less all the time

Too true Jim they all deserve a big hand from everyone who use our great NHS its a first class service Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven cheers cheers cheers

PostSubject: Re: Hernia operation today gone well    Hernia operation today gone well  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hernia operation today gone well
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO) :: AMMO Commons :: Off Topic-
Jump to: