ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

wembley here we come

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
TALLY HO
Red Devil
TALLY HO

wembley here we come  Empty
PostSubject: wembley here we come    wembley here we come  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 4:39 pm

having waited 127 yrs my team walsall , get to play at wembley, , never thought i would see them there in my lifetime , 22 nd march me and my kids will be walking down wembley way, win or lose its going to be fantastic
Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: wembley here we come    wembley here we come  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 7:18 pm

Congrats to your team! cheers

Landing Signal Officer
Sparkys6887

PostSubject: Re: wembley here we come    wembley here we come  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 7:41 pm

Not into soccer myself. My granddad was a first class ref and he kind of spoilt it for me.

I hope you and the kids have a jolly good time and revel in every moment. Who are Walsall playing mate??
Back to top Go down
http://www.creativecounselling.net
No Face Fan.
No Face Fan.

PostSubject: Re: wembley here we come    wembley here we come  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 2:31 am

TALLY HO wrote:
having waited 127 yrs  my team walsall ,  get to play at wembley,  , never thought i would see them there in my lifetime , 22 nd march me and my kids will be walking down wembley way, win or lose its going to be fantastic

WOW waited for 127 years for your team Walsall to play at the new Wembley, now that's a very long time to wait. Congratulations on your team reaching the Quarter final of the football League Trophy. I really hope you and your kids really really enjoy your day.

Red Devil
TALLY HO

PostSubject: Re: wembley here we come    wembley here we come  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 11:19 am

well we lost 2-0 and the better team won on the day , but still had a great day out, got a great photo of my kids on wembley way......hope i dont have to wait another 127 yrs to get there
Back to top Go down
clivvers
BULLET MAN
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

PostSubject: Re: wembley here we come    wembley here we come  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 4:33 pm

I'm glad you and your family had a great day at Wembley, despite your team losing.

I've only been to the old Wembley, to see Liverpool v Spurs in the Charity shield (21 August 1982) My girlfriend at the time was a Spurs fan Evil or Very Mad  I was amongst all the spuds fans, I was 'accidently' treading on some of their toes in the crowd  Twisted Evil If only they knew.. I was a Ch-e-l-s-e-a  S-h-e-d boy on an undercover sortie lol!

I've still got my program I bought that the day.

wembley here we come  51_png10wembley here we come  153_pn10 wembley here we come  115_pn10
wembley here we come  131b_p10wembley here we come  138_pn10wembley here we come  014_pn10

wembley here we come  36802940025_0f91338ef6_o

Last edited by clivvers on Mon Mar 23, 2015 4:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://actionmanworld.forumotion.co.uk
TALLY HO
Red Devil
TALLY HO

PostSubject: Re: wembley here we come    wembley here we come  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 4:37 pm

clivvers wrote:
I'm glad you and your family had a great day at Wembley, despite your team losing.

I've only been to the old Wembley, to see Liverpool v Spurs in the Charity shield (21 August 1982) My girlfriend at the time was a Spurs fan Evil or Very Mad  I was amongst all the spuds fans, I was 'accidently' treading on some of their toes in the crowd  Twisted Evil If only they knew.. I was a Chelsea Shed boy on an under-cover sortie lol!

I've still got my program I bought that the day.

great story mate , I still prefer the old Wembley went to many an England game there
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: wembley here we come    wembley here we come  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

wembley here we come
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO) :: AMMO Commons :: Off Topic-
Jump to: