ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

'THE MOTHERLODE'......action man auction....this is amazing!!

Go down 
+7
Rossini
sirsidneyruffdiamond
pachwerk
inntruderr61
Blondeactionman
TALLY HO
brownboots
11 posters
AuthorMessage
brownboots
Admin
brownboots

'THE MOTHERLODE'......action man auction....this is amazing!! Empty
PostSubject: 'THE MOTHERLODE'......action man auction....this is amazing!!   'THE MOTHERLODE'......action man auction....this is amazing!! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 6:18 pm

The MOTHERLODE has been found.......Palitoy Rep who kept
Everything.......read on.......weeping optional!!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2972563/Auction-Man-Hoard-1970s-Action-Man-outfits-discovered-retired-toy-rep-s-loft-including-ultra-rare-Judo-Suit-fetch-20-000.html

I've met that Vectis guy at a show.....massively into his Joes!
Back to top Go down
TALLY HO
Red Devil
TALLY HO

PostSubject: Re: 'THE MOTHERLODE'......action man auction....this is amazing!!   'THE MOTHERLODE'......action man auction....this is amazing!! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 7:41 pm

think its just out of my price range
Back to top Go down
Blondeactionman
Admin
Blondeactionman

PostSubject: Re: 'THE MOTHERLODE'......action man auction....this is amazing!!   'THE MOTHERLODE'......action man auction....this is amazing!! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 8:02 pm

i just fell off my chair! cheers

inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: 'THE MOTHERLODE'......action man auction....this is amazing!!   'THE MOTHERLODE'......action man auction....this is amazing!! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 8:26 pm

Great Action Man stuff! cheers

Flock Head (Hard Hands)
pachwerk

PostSubject: Re: 'THE MOTHERLODE'......action man auction....this is amazing!!   'THE MOTHERLODE'......action man auction....this is amazing!! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 9:06 pm

Must be what heaven looks like Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
sirsidneyruffdiamond
Arctic Explorer
sirsidneyruffdiamond

PostSubject: Re: 'THE MOTHERLODE'......action man auction....this is amazing!!   'THE MOTHERLODE'......action man auction....this is amazing!! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 9:14 pm

I'm speechless

“We sleep safely at night because rough men stand ready to visit violence on those who would harm us.”

Audaces Fortuna Juvat
Back to top Go down
brownboots
Admin
brownboots

PostSubject: Re: 'THE MOTHERLODE'......action man auction....this is amazing!!   'THE MOTHERLODE'......action man auction....this is amazing!! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 9:55 pm

That Gentlemen, is our Holy Grail moment.........start your bidding early!!
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rossini
ASTRONAUT
Rossini

PostSubject: Re: 'THE MOTHERLODE'......action man auction....this is amazing!!   'THE MOTHERLODE'......action man auction....this is amazing!! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 10:54 pm

WOW!!! But I'd rather have the sons box of knackered childhood stuff than the shop stock judo set!!! Yucky yucky yucky sports sets!! Lol
Back to top Go down
gibri
Admin
gibri

PostSubject: Re: 'THE MOTHERLODE'......action man auction....this is amazing!!   'THE MOTHERLODE'......action man auction....this is amazing!! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 10:57 pm

Finish your bidding late...very late... lol! lol! lol!

Good luck, gentlemen!

Back to top Go down
ak615
Mine Detection
ak615

Location : Off the shoulder of orion in the dark near the tanhauser gate

PostSubject: Re: 'THE MOTHERLODE'......action man auction....this is amazing!!   'THE MOTHERLODE'......action man auction....this is amazing!! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 10:22 am

Wow!!! Imagine de-carding that lot cheers Bet its all 40th Rolling Eyes luckily I'm no expert Twisted Evil

Admin
brownboots

PostSubject: Re: 'THE MOTHERLODE'......action man auction....this is amazing!!   'THE MOTHERLODE'......action man auction....this is amazing!! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 2:52 pm

ak615 wrote:
Wow!!! Imagine de-carding that lot cheers Bet its all 40th Rolling Eyes luckily I'm no expert Twisted Evil

De-carding The Holy Grail of AM collecting.....Herecy......but just imagine
The rush!!
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ak615
Mine Detection
ak615

Location : Off the shoulder of orion in the dark near the tanhauser gate

PostSubject: Re: 'THE MOTHERLODE'......action man auction....this is amazing!!   'THE MOTHERLODE'......action man auction....this is amazing!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 5:14 am

Anyone notice the helmet in race car bag ?

Captian action

Location : Kent, The Lorry Park of England ! Some call it the garden of England , it is ,if your garden is covered in wheelie bins and dog doo !

PostSubject: Re: 'THE MOTHERLODE'......action man auction....this is amazing!!   'THE MOTHERLODE'......action man auction....this is amazing!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2015 11:52 am

looks like a action man helicopter pilot helmet without the goggles part to me not the race car drivers helmet !
is that what you mean andy ?

Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven'THE MOTHERLODE'......action man auction....this is amazing!! G.I.-Joe-1964-Lineup-Title_zpsaepa6syh Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
pachwerk
Flock Head (Hard Hands)
pachwerk

PostSubject: Re: 'THE MOTHERLODE'......action man auction....this is amazing!!   'THE MOTHERLODE'......action man auction....this is amazing!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2015 12:53 pm

Yeah, I noticed that helmet. Could be a factory mix-up variation (a Friday pub lunch).

Richard
Back to top Go down
clivvers
BULLET MAN
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

PostSubject: Re: 'THE MOTHERLODE'......action man auction....this is amazing!!   'THE MOTHERLODE'......action man auction....this is amazing!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2015 4:22 pm

That haul should stay in England and put on display at a toy museum, it's part of our toy history and heritage. I think I know what world region it's going to, they have 128 new billionaires off our backs.

I've got a limited run 40th Judo set that was hard to obtain back in 2010, I tried to haggle for it but it didn't work, I ended up paying £**.** for it, it's definitely worth the lolly, I'm willing to accept generous back handers (£££) and bribes for it, the proceeds will go to a very good cause  Smile

'THE MOTHERLODE'......action man auction....this is amazing!! 51_png10'THE MOTHERLODE'......action man auction....this is amazing!! 153_pn10 'THE MOTHERLODE'......action man auction....this is amazing!! 115_pn10
'THE MOTHERLODE'......action man auction....this is amazing!! 131b_p10'THE MOTHERLODE'......action man auction....this is amazing!! 138_pn10'THE MOTHERLODE'......action man auction....this is amazing!! 014_pn10

'THE MOTHERLODE'......action man auction....this is amazing!! 36802940025_0f91338ef6_o
Back to top Go down
http://actionmanworld.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 'THE MOTHERLODE'......action man auction....this is amazing!!   'THE MOTHERLODE'......action man auction....this is amazing!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

'THE MOTHERLODE'......action man auction....this is amazing!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO) :: AMMO Commons :: Off Topic-
Jump to: