ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vintage Argos catalogues.. Plus hidden UK Nuclear Bunkers..

Go down 
+6
blueboxier
PH5121
Captian action
somekindajoe
inntruderr61
clivvers
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
clivvers
BULLET MAN
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

Vintage Argos catalogues.. Plus hidden UK Nuclear Bunkers.. Empty
PostSubject: Vintage Argos catalogues.. Plus hidden UK Nuclear Bunkers..   Vintage Argos catalogues.. Plus hidden UK Nuclear Bunkers.. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 9:47 pm

Has anyone found the 2 websites (below) before??

I stumbled across these two cool websites on my digital travels..The vintage Argos catalogues have vam, MAM, classic toys, plus some of the first computer game consoles, including early LED watches (computer time pieces) I had a Texas Instruments LED watch for Christmas 1976. Also in one of the catalogues I found a woman showing her 'bare derrière (bottom) LOL! They wouldn't get away with that these days lol! She's on one of the pages advertising a shower unit, see if you can find her, then reveal what catalogue page and year, so others can have a peek lol! I forgot what page, there's too many to remember.

http://retromash.com/argos/

Plus this below, another cool site that has some very intresting hidden away places that the public don't get to see. Just check out the Nuclear emergency centres, eerie stuff Shocked Whilst on the website, click to go back to the main page for tons of other cool hidden away places that time forgot..

http://www.subbrit.org.uk/category/nuclear-bunkers

Vintage Argos catalogues.. Plus hidden UK Nuclear Bunkers.. 51_png10Vintage Argos catalogues.. Plus hidden UK Nuclear Bunkers.. 153_pn10 Vintage Argos catalogues.. Plus hidden UK Nuclear Bunkers.. 115_pn10
Vintage Argos catalogues.. Plus hidden UK Nuclear Bunkers.. 131b_p10Vintage Argos catalogues.. Plus hidden UK Nuclear Bunkers.. 138_pn10Vintage Argos catalogues.. Plus hidden UK Nuclear Bunkers.. 014_pn10

Vintage Argos catalogues.. Plus hidden UK Nuclear Bunkers.. 36802940025_0f91338ef6_o
Back to top Go down
http://actionmanworld.forumotion.co.uk
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: Vintage Argos catalogues.. Plus hidden UK Nuclear Bunkers..   Vintage Argos catalogues.. Plus hidden UK Nuclear Bunkers.. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 10:15 pm

That first link has some really cool stuff! cheers I had a link to USA catologs
but lost it...

The second link I could not get to open... I will try again later...

PostSubject: Re: Vintage Argos catalogues.. Plus hidden UK Nuclear Bunkers..   Vintage Argos catalogues.. Plus hidden UK Nuclear Bunkers.. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2015 12:29 am

brilliant link just put it in my faves did someone on here talk about a harrier chopper type bike one in first issue 3rd page
Back to top Go down
somekindajoe
Russian Infantry
somekindajoe

PostSubject: Re: Vintage Argos catalogues.. Plus hidden UK Nuclear Bunkers..   Vintage Argos catalogues.. Plus hidden UK Nuclear Bunkers.. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2015 6:42 am

Great sites Clive but I wish to make a complaint!! My local nuclear bunker is missing from the list!  lol!

Growing up I was always told there was a nuclear bunker/secret government installation in Lake wood between Biggin Hill and Keston but it's not mentioned on that web site.

scratch Is it just an urban myth or so secret it was purposely omitted from the list? it's existence so hush hush it's known only to a few high ranking government officials and most of the local population! lol!

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
Back to top Go down
Captian action
Captian action

Location : Kent, The Lorry Park of England ! Some call it the garden of England , it is ,if your garden is covered in wheelie bins and dog doo !

PostSubject: Re: Vintage Argos catalogues.. Plus hidden UK Nuclear Bunkers..   Vintage Argos catalogues.. Plus hidden UK Nuclear Bunkers.. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2015 11:25 am

i didn't even realise argos was about in the 70's
as for Nuclear bunkers in Dover where i grew up ,a Garrison town, there are actually 2 ,one is under dover castle in the chalk cliffs and is a hospital and command centre and there are 5 levels ,only a couple are open to the public even now and behind the castle
are the three sisters listening towers and early warning system ,large radio type beacons ,this used to be manned by the USAF back when i was a kid and the warning on the outside was tresspassers will be detained,beware armed guards. of course as a kid there is always someone who knows someone who was arested by armed guards there ,
It is probably now manned by GCHQ !

Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heavenVintage Argos catalogues.. Plus hidden UK Nuclear Bunkers.. G.I.-Joe-1964-Lineup-Title_zpsaepa6syh Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
PH5121
Painted Head (Hard Hands)

PostSubject: Re: Vintage Argos catalogues.. Plus hidden UK Nuclear Bunkers..   Vintage Argos catalogues.. Plus hidden UK Nuclear Bunkers.. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2015 12:58 pm

The old Argos catalogues are great Clive. There seems to everything that reminds me of my childhood growing up in the 70's & 80's on those pages.

I noticed in one (1975ish) a fake Raleigh Chopper, a Hurricane (I had a Mk 2 Chopper). The VAM seems so cheap I wish my folks had been able to buy me more .

Back to top Go down
blueboxier
Mountaineer
blueboxier

PostSubject: Re: Vintage Argos catalogues.. Plus hidden UK Nuclear Bunkers..   Vintage Argos catalogues.. Plus hidden UK Nuclear Bunkers.. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2015 1:47 pm

clive do you remember the led watches that you pressed a button to show the time with a red display that i couldnt see in bright sunshine ( not that it was much of a problem in the uk most of the time anyway ) clown

Painted Head (Hard Hands)

PostSubject: Re: Vintage Argos catalogues.. Plus hidden UK Nuclear Bunkers..   Vintage Argos catalogues.. Plus hidden UK Nuclear Bunkers.. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2015 2:17 pm

blueboxier wrote:
clive do you remember the led watches that you pressed a button to show the time with a red display that i couldnt see in bright sunshine ( not that it was much of a problem in the uk most of the time anyway ) clown

Jim, I had one like that, was a hand me down from my dad. I struggled to press the buttons hard enough to get the display to light up! lol!
Back to top Go down
clivvers
BULLET MAN
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

PostSubject: Re: Vintage Argos catalogues.. Plus hidden UK Nuclear Bunkers..   Vintage Argos catalogues.. Plus hidden UK Nuclear Bunkers.. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2015 6:35 pm

inntruderr61 wrote:
That first link has some really cool stuff!  cheers  I had a link to USA catologs
but lost it...

Hi Jim,

Have you seen this website before? (link below) It's quite intresting, also it might be a good starting point to other cool sites of similar nature. I also like the abandoned houses on you-tube, it's quite eerie stuff, go check it out when you get time and don't forget to come back home to AMMO for your supper Smile ..

http://www.nycsubway.org/wiki/Abandoned_and_Disused_Stations

Steve's complaint,

I'm sure there's 100's of secret bunkers in ther UK that are not listed for security reasons, there's an old abandoned underground hospital near Epsom downs in Surrey, I think it was built in WW1? Some of my skool pals used to tell tales of their after skool sorties to the site, it's a really eerie place to visit they say. They used to climb down a narrow square hole to get in there, they said there was rooms and corridors full of old rusting hospital beds stretching off into the darkness (they took torches) I heard it used to have a big entrance for ambulances. The site is now closed up and hard to access, it's in Ashley Road Epsom. I'm going to do a search for any info on the place.

Captain action,

5 levels, cool! I would love to have a tour of the place..
Quote :
tresspassers will be detained, beware armed guards
That's scary stuff affraid Thanks for the very intresting intel cheers

PH5121,

VAM at that price brings a tear to my eye, if only we all knew back then how popular the toy would become again in later life. I think there was also some bikes back then called 'Chippy' & 'Chipper) I'm sure the 'Chipper' was yellow?

I would love to find a website that shows all the 1960's/1970's Freemans catalogues, all the fashions and toys in them would be a fab nostalgic trip for most of us  bounce

blueboxier,

Quote :
clive do you remember the led watches that you pressed a button to show the time with a red display that i couldnt see in bright sunshine ( not that it was much of a problem in the uk most of the time anyway

Yes i fondly remember those LED watches. When i got my first red display LED watch i couldn't believe i had my very own time piece computer that could be worn on my wrist, I couldn't wait to get back to skool after the Christmas holidays to show my mates, and when I did, they all had similar ones for Christmas lol! I remember the button battery had to be changed every 6 months. I have a small collection of the reissued ones, including a very cool dot matrix LED one that does all flashy patterns, it looks like it's straight out of the Star Wars universe  Very Happy
LED watches are very collectable these days.

Here's some more of my fave links (don't forget to bookmark them in faves)...

http://www.abandonedstations.org.uk/

http://underground-history.co.uk/front.php

Vintage Argos catalogues.. Plus hidden UK Nuclear Bunkers.. 51_png10Vintage Argos catalogues.. Plus hidden UK Nuclear Bunkers.. 153_pn10 Vintage Argos catalogues.. Plus hidden UK Nuclear Bunkers.. 115_pn10
Vintage Argos catalogues.. Plus hidden UK Nuclear Bunkers.. 131b_p10Vintage Argos catalogues.. Plus hidden UK Nuclear Bunkers.. 138_pn10Vintage Argos catalogues.. Plus hidden UK Nuclear Bunkers.. 014_pn10

Vintage Argos catalogues.. Plus hidden UK Nuclear Bunkers.. 36802940025_0f91338ef6_o
Back to top Go down
TALLY HO
Red Devil
TALLY HO

PostSubject: Re: Vintage Argos catalogues.. Plus hidden UK Nuclear Bunkers..   Vintage Argos catalogues.. Plus hidden UK Nuclear Bunkers.. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2015 8:29 pm

cool stuff , on both links , lucky here as we have this near by , a good day out , well I thought so , it was a bit like a busmans holiday for me

http://www.hackgreen.co.uk/Hack_Green_History/hack_green_history.htm

spent the first 3 yrs of my service working with USAF in Suffolk seen some interesting stuff
Back to top Go down
clivvers
BULLET MAN
clivvers

PostSubject: Re: Vintage Argos catalogues.. Plus hidden UK Nuclear Bunkers..   Vintage Argos catalogues.. Plus hidden UK Nuclear Bunkers.. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2015 9:11 pm

Thanks for the super cool link, Tally. I've now added it to my faves, I'll have a good look later Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Sparklebudgie
Red Devil
Sparklebudgie

PostSubject: Re: Vintage Argos catalogues.. Plus hidden UK Nuclear Bunkers..   Vintage Argos catalogues.. Plus hidden UK Nuclear Bunkers.. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2015 3:29 am

clivvers wrote:
Has anyone found the 2 websites (below) before??

I stumbled across these two cool websites on my digital travels..The vintage Argos catalogues have vam, MAM, classic toys, plus some of the first computer game consoles, including early LED watches (computer time pieces) I had a Texas Instruments LED watch for Christmas 1976. Also in one of the catalogues I found a woman showing her 'bare derrière (bottom) LOL! They wouldn't get away with that these days lol! She's on one of the pages advertising a shower unit, see if you can find her, then reveal what catalogue page and year, so others can have a peek lol! I forgot what page, there's too many to remember.

http://retromash.com/argos/

Plus this below, another cool site that has some very intresting hidden away places that the public don't get to see. Just check out the Nuclear emergency centres, eerie stuff Shocked Whilst on the website, click to go back to the main page for tons of other cool hidden away places that time forgot..

http://www.subbrit.org.uk/category/nuclear-bunkers

Fantastic link, loved looking through the first argos catalogue

PostSubject: Re: Vintage Argos catalogues.. Plus hidden UK Nuclear Bunkers..   Vintage Argos catalogues.. Plus hidden UK Nuclear Bunkers.. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2015 11:43 pm

I really enjoyed looking through that 1975 Argos book.
Just to think, that in 1975 you could walk away with new boxed soldier and carded Red devil for £4.75
The Scorpion and ferret scout car are both listed as Cherilea...surely not!
Am i starting to lose it? or are they not both Palitoy products?.......i am sure Palitoy were happy to see their Action man command vehicles listed as Cherilea. Evil or Very Mad

Thanks for posting these sights, i will have a better look-see tomorrow.
Neil.
Back to top Go down
clivvers
BULLET MAN
clivvers

PostSubject: Re: Vintage Argos catalogues.. Plus hidden UK Nuclear Bunkers..   Vintage Argos catalogues.. Plus hidden UK Nuclear Bunkers.. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 4:47 am

The Ulsterman wrote:
The Scorpion and ferret scout car are both listed as Cherilea...surely not!
Am i starting to lose it? or are they not both Palitoy products?.......i am sure Palitoy were happy to see their Action man command vehicles listed as Cherilea. Evil or Very Mad
Neil.

Hi Neil,

You're definitely not losing it mate, they're not Palitoy products, they're Cherilea born and bred and cheaper alternatives to Palitoy's mighty originals.

At first glance of the Cherilea vehicles (Tank, Scout car) they do look like Palitoy made ones, but on closer inspection there's a few differences, especially on the Cherilea Scorpion tank wannabe, to me it looks slightly smaller than Palitoy's 'BIG' mighty original..

The Cherilea 'Knock Off' tank of Palitoy's original Scorpion tank (below) I must admit the Cherilea vehicles are of good quality...

Argos Catalogue page (1975)..

Vintage Argos catalogues.. Plus hidden UK Nuclear Bunkers.. 01%20JPEG%20WEB%20ARGOS%201975%201001X%206-3-2015_zpsmgmz1ijp

Palitoy's original 'KING' of the ring..

Vintage Argos catalogues.. Plus hidden UK Nuclear Bunkers.. 02%20JPEG%20WEB%20AMMO%20ARGOS%20COMPARE%20TANK%20SCORPION%206-3-2015_zpsd67trhhp

This one above needs a small bit of restoration work. Both my Palitoy Scorpion tanks were found with one track on each tank the wrong way round. Perhaps this is how they left the factory, I blame lunchtime boozing sessions on the assembly line workers lol!.

Back to top Go down
blueboxier
Mountaineer
blueboxier

PostSubject: Re: Vintage Argos catalogues.. Plus hidden UK Nuclear Bunkers..   Vintage Argos catalogues.. Plus hidden UK Nuclear Bunkers.. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 11:24 am

clive my friend you are a pain in the arse Twisted Evil , now please tell me how to tell if the tracks are on the right way or not before i go and check it . before this post i would not have given it a 2nd thought now it has to be correct

PostSubject: Re: Vintage Argos catalogues.. Plus hidden UK Nuclear Bunkers..   Vintage Argos catalogues.. Plus hidden UK Nuclear Bunkers.. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 6:01 pm

Well Clivvers, I have to say matey, you have enlightened me on something today, because i never knew Cherilea made a Scorpion!!!
I knew about their motorcycle and sidecar (i had one of those and loved it!)...their saladin and scout cars (and didn't they make a kattenkrad also?........but in all my years if collecting i did not know this.
Thank you for the reply Clivvers, much much appreciated.

I love your Palitoy version of the scorpion, and i have to admit, i never moved into collecting the vehicles because of room issues, but when i see a good clean crisp photo of one like this, it gets me thinking. Laughing

Thanks again mate.

Neil.
Back to top Go down
clivvers
BULLET MAN
clivvers

PostSubject: Re: Vintage Argos catalogues.. Plus hidden UK Nuclear Bunkers..   Vintage Argos catalogues.. Plus hidden UK Nuclear Bunkers.. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 8:01 pm

blueboxier wrote:
clive my friend you are a pain in the arse  Twisted Evil , now please tell me how to tell if the tracks are on the right way or not before i go and check it . before this post i would not have given it a 2nd thought now it has to be correct

I know I'm a pain in the butt sometimes, sorry lol! sunny

To be truthful, I'm not totally sure myself what way the tracks are suppossed to go scratch  My guess is: the wheel track on view in my Scorpion tank photo (above), should be the other way round, similar to my off road mountain bike tyre treads.

Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: Vintage Argos catalogues.. Plus hidden UK Nuclear Bunkers..   Vintage Argos catalogues.. Plus hidden UK Nuclear Bunkers.. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 9:50 pm

Cool links Clives! Thanks for sharing! cheers

clivvers wrote:
inntruderr61 wrote:
That first link has some really cool stuff!  cheers  I had a link to USA catologs
but lost it...

Hi Jim,

Have you seen this website before? (link below) It's quite intresting, also it might be a good starting point to other cool sites of similar nature. I also like the abandoned houses on you-tube, it's quite eerie stuff, go check it out when you get time and don't forget to come back home to AMMO for your supper Smile ..

http://www.nycsubway.org/wiki/Abandoned_and_Disused_Stations

Steve's complaint,

I'm sure there's 100's of secret bunkers in ther UK that are not listed for security reasons, there's an old abandoned underground hospital near Epsom downs in Surrey, I think it was built in WW1? Some of my skool pals used to tell tales of their after skool sorties to the site, it's a really eerie place to visit they say. They used to climb down a narrow square hole to get in there, they said there was rooms and corridors full of old rusting hospital beds stretching off into the darkness (they took torches) I heard it used to have a big entrance for ambulances. The site is now closed up and hard to access, it's in Ashley Road Epsom. I'm going to do a search for any info on the place.

Captain action,

5 levels, cool! I would love to have a tour of the place..
Quote :
tresspassers will be detained, beware armed guards
That's scary stuff affraid Thanks for the very intresting intel cheers

PH5121,

VAM at that price brings a tear to my eye, if only we all knew back then how popular the toy would become again in later life. I think there was also some bikes back then called 'Chippy' & 'Chipper) I'm sure the 'Chipper' was yellow?

I would love to find a website that shows all the 1960's/1970's Freemans catalogues, all the fashions and toys in them would be a fab nostalgic trip for most of us  bounce

blueboxier,

Quote :
clive do you remember the led watches that you pressed a button to show the time with a red display that i couldnt see in bright sunshine ( not that it was much of a problem in the uk most of the time anyway

Yes i fondly remember those LED watches. When i got my first red display LED watch i couldn't believe i had my very own time piece computer that could be worn on my wrist, I couldn't wait to get back to skool after the Christmas holidays to show my mates, and when I did, they all had similar ones for Christmas lol! I remember the button battery had to be changed every 6 months. I have a small collection of the reissued ones, including a very cool dot matrix LED one that does all flashy patterns, it looks like it's straight out of the Star Wars universe  Very Happy
LED watches are very collectable these days.

Here's some more of my fave links (don't forget to bookmark them in faves)...

http://www.abandonedstations.org.uk/

http://underground-history.co.uk/front.php

Mountaineer
blueboxier

PostSubject: Re: Vintage Argos catalogues.. Plus hidden UK Nuclear Bunkers..   Vintage Argos catalogues.. Plus hidden UK Nuclear Bunkers.. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2015 10:37 am

clivvers wrote:
blueboxier wrote:
clive my friend you are a pain in the arse  Twisted Evil , now please tell me how to tell if the tracks are on the right way or not before i go and check it . before this post i would not have given it a 2nd thought now it has to be correct

I know I'm a pain in the butt sometimes, sorry lol! sunny

To be truthful, I'm not totally sure myself what way the tracks are suppossed to go scratch  My guess is: the wheel track on view in my Scorpion tank photo (above), should be the other way round, similar to my off road mountain bike tyre treads.
i guess i'll have to look at the equipment manuals if anybody has it right it should be them . btw have you seen the hi-def scans rob of uamhq has put up simply great stuff study

Mine Detection
ak615

Location : Off the shoulder of orion in the dark near the tanhauser gate

PostSubject: Re: Vintage Argos catalogues.. Plus hidden UK Nuclear Bunkers..   Vintage Argos catalogues.. Plus hidden UK Nuclear Bunkers.. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2015 11:34 am

Jim the track in clivvers pic is the right way round now you can sleep easy.
If I remember rightly Palitoy sued cherliea over that tank so they were taken out of production and are deemed rare these days.

Mountaineer
blueboxier

PostSubject: Re: Vintage Argos catalogues.. Plus hidden UK Nuclear Bunkers..   Vintage Argos catalogues.. Plus hidden UK Nuclear Bunkers.. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2015 10:04 am

thanks ak615 Very Happy

BULLET MAN
clivvers

PostSubject: Re: Vintage Argos catalogues.. Plus hidden UK Nuclear Bunkers..   Vintage Argos catalogues.. Plus hidden UK Nuclear Bunkers.. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2015 5:41 pm

ak615 wrote:
Jim the track in clivvers pic is the right way round now you can sleep easy.
If I remember rightly Palitoy sued cherliea over that tank so they were taken out of production and are deemed rare these days.

Thanks for the intel, Andy. They're probably on everyone's wants list now.

I've just found some of my 'on-site' photos of a derelict mental hospital i took years ago, they're from my cd backups (photo archives). My urban adventuring started back when i was young. I've visted many intresting derelict sites in the past, mainly hospitals and old prefabs that were about to be demolished.

Back to top Go down
Hawkeye
Military Police
Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Vintage Argos catalogues.. Plus hidden UK Nuclear Bunkers..   Vintage Argos catalogues.. Plus hidden UK Nuclear Bunkers.. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2015 8:13 pm

Great link Clive what a blast from the past and looking at the prices well amazing Shocked but then I remember my first wage packet in 1978 was a full £25.00 I worked on Thirsk racecourse with the maintenance crew
Talking about blast from the past bom No shelter near us too affraid

Cheers Ian

Mountaineer
blueboxier

PostSubject: Re: Vintage Argos catalogues.. Plus hidden UK Nuclear Bunkers..   Vintage Argos catalogues.. Plus hidden UK Nuclear Bunkers.. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 11:42 am

£25 more than mine of £15 but i usually didnt even spend all of it for the first few months anyway jocolor

BULLET MAN
clivvers

PostSubject: Re: Vintage Argos catalogues.. Plus hidden UK Nuclear Bunkers..   Vintage Argos catalogues.. Plus hidden UK Nuclear Bunkers.. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2015 7:15 am

Hawkeye wrote:
Great link Clive what a blast from the past and looking at the prices well amazing  Shocked  but then I remember my first wage packet in 1978 was a full £25.00 I worked on Thirsk racecourse with the maintenance crew
Talking about blast from the past bom No shelter near us too affraid

Cheers Ian

I think £25.00 a week was about average back then. I think I was getting the same wages as yours, as a Sainsbury's Butcher, it might have been £30.00 a week scratch

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vintage Argos catalogues.. Plus hidden UK Nuclear Bunkers..   Vintage Argos catalogues.. Plus hidden UK Nuclear Bunkers.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vintage Argos catalogues.. Plus hidden UK Nuclear Bunkers..
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO) :: AMMO Commons :: Off Topic-
Jump to: