ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mam Randoms

Go down 
+4
gibri
inntruderr61
Hawkeye
BAMComix
8 posters
AuthorMessage
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

Mam Randoms Empty
PostSubject: Mam Randoms   Mam Randoms Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2015 1:10 pm

While looking through some of my son's toy box of mam, I came across this guy. This, I believe was the last Action Man Talker produced. He has a really cool moving mouth, which you operate by pressing his beltbuckle Very Happy . I hope you guys like him,

Mam Randoms BeFunky_IMG_6206.jpg_zps8ezfbscv

Mam Randoms BeFunky_IMG_6202.jpg_zps3sziiicg

Side note; I know these are not his coeect weapons, I believe he came with a silencer pistol, but I could be wrong Razz
Back to top Go down
Hawkeye
Australian Jungle Fighter
Hawkeye

Mam Randoms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mam Randoms   Mam Randoms Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2015 1:35 pm

Very Cool looking MAM Dal bet your lads had him in a few scrapes over the years looking very futuristic Special Forces Twisted Evil

Admin
BAMComix

Mam Randoms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mam Randoms   Mam Randoms Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2015 1:38 pm

Thanks Iain!, yeah when he was younger we had some great back garden adventures! I believe this one came just as they made the change over to the ATOM range??, but I would need a mam collector to confirm this cheers
Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

Mam Randoms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mam Randoms   Mam Randoms Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2015 2:54 pm

Nice looking AM figure Dal! Glad your lads have fun with him! cheers

Admin
gibri

Mam Randoms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mam Randoms   Mam Randoms Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2015 2:57 pm

Great figure, Dal, MAM has some nice head sculpts.

Brian
cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

Mam Randoms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mam Randoms   Mam Randoms Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2015 3:01 pm

Thanks fella's ! cheers
Back to top Go down
clivvers
HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

Mam Randoms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mam Randoms   Mam Randoms Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2015 3:23 pm

Very nice studio shots, Dal, they're very clear images of another fine MAM (Shouter) specimen, the weapons look fine Very Happy

Here's the correct weapons (below) in case you and others need reference..

Image borrowed (hope they don't mind)..

Mam Randoms Shouter

BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

Mam Randoms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mam Randoms   Mam Randoms Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2015 3:34 pm

Cheers Clive!, I will take a look in my lads spares to find the correct weapons cheers
Back to top Go down
peterodgers
Mine Detection
peterodgers

Mam Randoms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mam Randoms   Mam Randoms Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 8:36 pm

We've got one of those too! I love that figure. If you press the button gently he talks, press it harder and he shouts! I think he even burps at one point too!

Arctic Explorer
blueboxier

Mam Randoms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mam Randoms   Mam Randoms Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:43 pm

i have 1 similar to this but i dont think its the exact same . maybe ackie knows how many figs move the jaw when they speak scratch

Professor Gangrene Fan

Mam Randoms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mam Randoms   Mam Randoms Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 4:13 pm

blueboxier wrote:
i have 1 similar to this but i dont think its the exact same . maybe ackie knows how many figs move the jaw when they speak scratch

I don't know how meany that can move the jaw when they speak BUT I can think of only two that I know off that can speak and they are Talking Street Commander Action Man and the Security Defence Action Man. With the Talking Street Commander you can transmit your voice through Action Man by speaking into the walkie talkie and your own voice transmits back through Action Man. With the Security Defence Action Man has electric motion sensors can connected movement from two meters and then moves his head and speaks one of 8 phrases and all doing this from a push of a button. Got all that info from a Action Man advert tehe.

Arctic Explorer
blueboxier

Mam Randoms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mam Randoms   Mam Randoms Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2015 1:00 pm

sorry ackie i thought you may have known better than me , that talking street commander sounds cool using your own voice lol!

Mam Randoms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mam Randoms   Mam Randoms Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mam Randoms
Page 1 of 1