ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Found Modern Action Men in a Antiques Centre.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
No Face Fan.
No Face Fan.

Found Modern Action Men in a Antiques Centre. Empty
PostSubject: Found Modern Action Men in a Antiques Centre.   Found Modern Action Men in a Antiques Centre. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2015 7:21 pm

Today I was in a place called Perth with my godmother we're we went looking around Antiques shops. We were looking around one particular Antiques Centre were there was a glass cabinet with some Modern Action Men in it, well... I could not believe my eyes that in a Antiques shop they would be some Modern Action Men so i couldn't resist in buying one so my lovely godmother bought me a No-Face for only £6 which I spotted lurking in the back side of the glass cabinet. The guy who was selling them toad us that they once belonged to his son and they were having a clear out and brought them to his Antiques shop to sell them. He said they also had some of the Modern Action Man Vehicles on sell and one of them that was in the shop for sell was a Modern Action Man Canoe and its two handed oar for £12, when I seen it I said to him and his wife that I'll come back to buy it once I had the money so once I had a look around more Antique shops and went to a hole in a wall to get money out, I went back and bought the Canoe with its two handed oar. I'll take and Post photos of the two items when I get back home tomorrow.

BULLET MAN
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

PostSubject: Re: Found Modern Action Men in a Antiques Centre.   Found Modern Action Men in a Antiques Centre. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2015 11:07 pm

Ackie, you have so much luck when you're out and about, your MAM room must be bursting at the seams by now.

I look forward to seeing the photos bounce

Found Modern Action Men in a Antiques Centre. 51_png10Found Modern Action Men in a Antiques Centre. 153_pn10 Found Modern Action Men in a Antiques Centre. 115_pn10
Found Modern Action Men in a Antiques Centre. 131b_p10Found Modern Action Men in a Antiques Centre. 138_pn10Found Modern Action Men in a Antiques Centre. 014_pn10

Found Modern Action Men in a Antiques Centre. 36802940025_0f91338ef6_o
Back to top Go down
http://actionmanworld.forumotion.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Found Modern Action Men in a Antiques Centre.   Found Modern Action Men in a Antiques Centre. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2015 11:20 pm

great stuff the canoe is a fantastic bit of kit
Back to top Go down
peterodgers
Heavy Weapons
peterodgers

PostSubject: Re: Found Modern Action Men in a Antiques Centre.   Found Modern Action Men in a Antiques Centre. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2015 2:09 am

MAM is N antique?! Wow! I know a lot of people describe them as vintage on eBay, but never heard of a y being found in antique shops before! I'll have to keep hold of my 30+ MAM figures - they might be worth a lot one day!

PostSubject: Re: Found Modern Action Men in a Antiques Centre.   Found Modern Action Men in a Antiques Centre. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Found Modern Action Men in a Antiques Centre.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO) :: AMMO Commons :: Off Topic-
Jump to: