ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What do you do if you can't sleep?

Go down 
+3
clivvers
Captian action
No Face Fan.
7 posters
AuthorMessage
No Face Fan.
No Face Fan.

What do you do if you can't sleep? Empty
PostSubject: What do you do if you can't sleep?   What do you do if you can't sleep? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2015 12:46 am

What do you do if you can't sleep? If I can't sleep I ether listen to the radio or watch cartoons on YouTube or see if anyones left a comment on this fantastic forum.

Captian action

Location : Kent, The Lorry Park of England ! Some call it the garden of England , it is ,if your garden is covered in wheelie bins and dog doo !

PostSubject: Re: What do you do if you can't sleep?   What do you do if you can't sleep? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2015 9:44 am

if i cant sleep i do the same ackie all the while wearing headphones if watching dvds youtube or listening to music , and of course trawl A.M.M.O. that is my first go to......not that you lot send me to sleep Evil or Very Mad lol! lol! lol!

Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heavenWhat do you do if you can't sleep? G.I.-Joe-1964-Lineup-Title_zpsaepa6syh Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
clivvers
BULLET MAN
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

PostSubject: Re: What do you do if you can't sleep?   What do you do if you can't sleep? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2015 3:49 pm

If i can't sleep, i don't count sheep, i count how many Action Man figures i have, that normally does the trick Wink

What do you do if you can't sleep? 51_png10What do you do if you can't sleep? 153_pn10 What do you do if you can't sleep? 115_pn10
What do you do if you can't sleep? 131b_p10What do you do if you can't sleep? 138_pn10What do you do if you can't sleep? 014_pn10

What do you do if you can't sleep? 36802940025_0f91338ef6_o
Back to top Go down
http://actionmanworld.forumotion.co.uk
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: What do you do if you can't sleep?   What do you do if you can't sleep? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2015 3:59 pm

Hummmm, I check this forum or watch TV... Very Happy
Sometimes I get something to eat which keeps me up even longer... scratch

Admin
gibri

PostSubject: Re: What do you do if you can't sleep?   What do you do if you can't sleep? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2015 10:24 pm

I used to occasionally have trouble getting to sleep. I would leave the radio on all night or get up and eat something. When I got married, that was an end of the radio. Since I became a father, I never have trouble getting to sleep. I can now sleep any time, any where...

Problem now is my wife never lets me sleep, can't sleep in the waiting room, can't sleep at the recital, can't sleep in church...

cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
PH5121
Painted Head (Hard Hands)

PostSubject: Re: What do you do if you can't sleep?   What do you do if you can't sleep? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2015 11:09 am

I often struggle to sleep, so stare at the clock for hours waiting to get up for work, hoping to fall asleep again. Sleep

I am great at sleeping at the cinema, I don't think I have ever seen a whole film lol!
Back to top Go down
TALLY HO
Red Devil
TALLY HO

PostSubject: Re: What do you do if you can't sleep?   What do you do if you can't sleep? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2015 10:12 pm

Put telly on but make sure not to watch walking dead , as the I cant sleep
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you do if you can't sleep?   What do you do if you can't sleep? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What do you do if you can't sleep?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO) :: AMMO Commons :: Off Topic-
Jump to: