ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What went together with Green MP Jacket?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
pachwerk
Flock Head (Hard Hands)
pachwerk

What went together with Green MP Jacket? Empty
PostSubject: What went together with Green MP Jacket?   What went together with Green MP Jacket? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2015 12:16 am

I have a Green AP Jacket.  I've seen them since on eBay touting how rare they are.  Were they only issued on Quartermaster cards?  What pants and equipment would have gone with this darker Green Jacket? scratch
Back to top Go down
thierry
Sabotage
thierry

PostSubject: Re: What went together with Green MP Jacket?   What went together with Green MP Jacket? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2015 7:15 am

pachwerk wrote:
I have a Green AP Jacket.  I've seen them since on eBay touting how rare they are.  Were they only issued on Quartermaster cards?  What pants and equipment would have gone with this darker Green Jacket? scratch

Hi dear friend ,

This jacket is rare but a pants for this uniform is very rare....I think that you can use the pants of Equipment Centre card "British infantry beret, pants and boots!

What went together with Green MP Jacket? 1_copi10

This IS mine for exemple ...

What went together with Green MP Jacket? 100_8510

What went together with Green MP Jacket? As_ap110
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What went together with Green MP Jacket?   What went together with Green MP Jacket? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2015 9:22 am

perfect match
Back to top Go down
TALLY HO
Armoured Car Commander
TALLY HO

PostSubject: Re: What went together with Green MP Jacket?   What went together with Green MP Jacket? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2015 12:16 pm

Those are nice
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What went together with Green MP Jacket?   What went together with Green MP Jacket? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What went together with Green MP Jacket?
Page 1 of 1