ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

my max kitbashes

Go down 
+4
peterodgers
BAMComix
Professor Gangrene Fan
clivvers
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
clivvers
HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

my max kitbashes - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: my max kitbashes   my max kitbashes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2015 9:57 pm

snow white wrote:
a few to get tho Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
http://www.manbehindthedoll.com/maxsteel.htm

Good find, snowy! I've used that site for 'Max Steel' reference in the past, there's also another great place to visit with everything action figure related, Max is on there, just have a poke around until you find the range on the vast list. The site plays up from time to time, but just keep re-entering until the site settles down (high volume of web traffic)..

This is probably the best reference site for action figures on the whole internet..
http://figure-archive.net/index.htm

PostSubject: Re: my max kitbashes   my max kitbashes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2015 10:28 pm

thanks thats me busy for a while
Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: my max kitbashes   my max kitbashes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2015 2:24 am

Great fireman outfit! cheers

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: my max kitbashes   my max kitbashes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2015 4:36 pm

He looks all ready to go down to the loco fire station ready to help fight fires.

Eagle Eyes
DrDalek6

PostSubject: Re: my max kitbashes   my max kitbashes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2015 6:01 pm

Cool kitbashes, he looks great as a Fireman and those camo outfits really suit him and show off his body

clivvers wrote:
Ackie88 wrote:
clivvers wrote:
blueboxier wrote:
check this out on the bay

tease
A bargain so far.

Me personally, i couldn't cope with anymore Max Steels at the moment, i even gave a few away for free in the past, but ended up with even more landing at my HQ a week later lol!

HANG ON A MINUTE did Clivvers type i couldn't cope with anymore Max Steels at the moment, that's not like you Clivvers, you feeling alright?
I'm alright now, Ackie! I was just having a bad hair day, like Max Steel does.... normal services have now resumed at my HQ. I managed to find more Max Steels at last weeks booty at Dorking. Whilst i was walking around the booty, i kept hearing speech coming from my bin bag of figure finds, it's only today that i found out what figure it was, it was one of the Maxes, it started flashing and shouting out "Going Turbo!" lol! It's whenever the figure's elbow joint is moved. I also managed to find my Max Steel motorbike in my stash, it's been hidden away for 3 years i think, it also makes noises and flashes.

I've got that figure mate minus the harness and accessories. He's quite a cool figure andthe arm feature deosn't limit his articulation or poseability to much I've noticed, the one thing I don't like is the clear plastic sleeve over the light up arm I don't particularly like the material they've used. I can see why you'd think that moving his arm makes him talk but, it shouldn't necessarily if you look closely there's a tiny orange button on his wrist communicator and that's what activates the lights and him talking, will have to post some photos of my Max Steels at some point would love to see some photos of yours the motorbike sounds cool
Back to top Go down
clivvers
HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

PostSubject: Re: my max kitbashes   my max kitbashes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2015 6:41 pm

Hi, DrDalek6,

I had no idea about the tiny button on Max Steel's wrist communicator, i'll have a look later, Thanks...

It's been happening again... I was carrying another load of figures in my bags today at another boot sale, and i kept hearing various speech going off again, i didn't know it was coming from my bags, i kept turning round to see where it was coming from and people kept staring back at me, thinking it was me, so i stared back. Those talking MAM & Max Steels are going to get me into trouble one day! lol!

DrDalek6
Eagle Eyes
DrDalek6

PostSubject: Re: my max kitbashes   my max kitbashes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2015 9:48 pm

clivvers wrote:
Hi, DrDalek6,

I had no idea about the tiny button on Max Steel's wrist communicator, i'll have a look later, Thanks...

It's been happening again... I was carrying another load of figures in my bags today at another boot sale, and i kept hearing various speech going off again, i didn't know it was coming from my bags, i kept turning round to see where it was coming from and people kept staring back at me, thinking it was me, so i stared back. Those talking MAM & Max Steels are going to get me into trouble one day! lol!

No worries lol! Very Happy I know the feeling I bought one of those Dr X figures who looks like across between Darth Vader and some villain from Toy Story and as I was leaving the charity shop he went off in my bag as I recall most of his phrases involved an evil laugh and general weird noises and flashing eyes Twisted Evil , very embarrassing isn't it. Of course if you tell them off and start saying shush or be quite in there and such like people are only going to think you're even more mad Wink Laughing
Back to top Go down
gibri
Admin
gibri

PostSubject: Re: my max kitbashes   my max kitbashes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2015 9:53 pm

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
clivvers
HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

PostSubject: Re: my max kitbashes   my max kitbashes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2015 9:23 am

lol!

PostSubject: Re: my max kitbashes   my max kitbashes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2015 10:19 pm

my max kitbashes - Page 2 SDC10046_zpsbwrhm4w7
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: my max kitbashes   my max kitbashes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 8:07 am

Another great figure mate!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: my max kitbashes   my max kitbashes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 9:33 am

thanks
Back to top Go down
clivvers
HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

PostSubject: Re: my max kitbashes   my max kitbashes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 2:55 pm

Nice hi-tech "Going Turbo!" outfit, Snowy! Cool

The belt/shoulder strap looks like it's from the 'Super Agent' set, but it looks like it's on back to front? Is this the same Max figure as before?

There's a Flash Gordon type thing going on with some of the Max Steel outfits.

PostSubject: Re: my max kitbashes   my max kitbashes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 11:06 pm

thanks this is my new improved max (he talks) just found out the belts on wrong way
Back to top Go down
DrDalek6
Eagle Eyes
DrDalek6

PostSubject: Re: my max kitbashes   my max kitbashes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2015 9:56 pm

Cool adapatation of the Going Turbo outfit the harness and those boots don't look bad with that jumpsuit although it does look slightly weird seeing him without his light up arm Surprised
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my max kitbashes   my max kitbashes - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my max kitbashes
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2