ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

USMC JUNGLE FIGHTERS

Go down 
+7
blueboxier
inntruderr61
clivvers
Reddragon
BAMComix
somekindajoe
Captian action
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Captian action
Captian action

Location : Kent, The Lorry Park of England ! Some call it the garden of England , it is ,if your garden is covered in wheelie bins and dog doo !

USMC JUNGLE FIGHTERS Empty
PostSubject: USMC JUNGLE FIGHTERS   USMC JUNGLE FIGHTERS Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 2:44 pm

USMC JUNGLE FIGHTERS E06132d6-36ea-457b-9f26-c0f629467a52_zps4seglrwn

Not being able to afford an original usmc jungle fighter or even able to find a desimone replica , I thought I would bash my own with the two uniforms I could lay my hands on !
Left to right
Ricardo "BANDIDO" Vazquez
Anton "GUMBO" Adrieux
Niall "PADDY" Fitzpatrick
Thomas "ZULU" Brown III

Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heavenUSMC JUNGLE FIGHTERS G.I.-Joe-1964-Lineup-Title_zpsaepa6syh Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: USMC JUNGLE FIGHTERS   USMC JUNGLE FIGHTERS Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 4:28 pm

they look great
Back to top Go down
somekindajoe
French Resistance
somekindajoe

PostSubject: Re: USMC JUNGLE FIGHTERS   USMC JUNGLE FIGHTERS Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 4:48 pm

Nice squad Jay. Battle hardened veterans by the looks of them! In a backyard war they look brave enough to venture down into the over grown bottom of the garden! lol!

Simple but effective mix of kit. What's the story on 'Gumbo's' ascot?

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
Back to top Go down
Captian action
Captian action

Location : Kent, The Lorry Park of England ! Some call it the garden of England , it is ,if your garden is covered in wheelie bins and dog doo !

PostSubject: Re: USMC JUNGLE FIGHTERS   USMC JUNGLE FIGHTERS Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 5:01 pm

somekindajoe wrote:

Simple but effective mix of kit. What's the story on 'Gumbo's' ascot?

this is 22mm wide gross grain ribbon ,in a cammo pattern purchased of ebay
I have used various colours of ribbon to make up scarves

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1m-x-22mm-7-8-Army-Camo-Camouflage-Grosgrain-Ribbon-/171748398875?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&var=&hash=item27fd00971b

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1m-x-25mm-1-Green-Army-Camo-Camouflage-Grosgrain-Ribbon-/171748239248?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item27fcfe2790

Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heavenUSMC JUNGLE FIGHTERS G.I.-Joe-1964-Lineup-Title_zpsaepa6syh Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: USMC JUNGLE FIGHTERS   USMC JUNGLE FIGHTERS Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 5:08 pm

very smart indeed cheers , well done jay!
Back to top Go down
Reddragon
SCRAMBLE PILOT
Reddragon

PostSubject: Re: USMC JUNGLE FIGHTERS   USMC JUNGLE FIGHTERS Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 7:09 pm

Great stuff C.A, cracking looking squad. bounce bounce bounce

clivvers
HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

PostSubject: Re: USMC JUNGLE FIGHTERS   USMC JUNGLE FIGHTERS Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 8:16 pm

Nice roll call, Jay!

I like the tattoos, they look good. Tattoos can be covered, just like molded-on clothes on 1/6 figures king

Battle hardened @ Steve,

They look too clean and freshly faced for that, they also have freshly pressed uniforms and polished boots.. They need to be out in the mud and get creases and rips in their uniforms, then they will be battle hardened! Smile

inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: USMC JUNGLE FIGHTERS   USMC JUNGLE FIGHTERS Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 10:47 pm

Yes those tattoos are cool! cheers
They all look great! cheers

French Resistance
somekindajoe

PostSubject: Re: USMC JUNGLE FIGHTERS   USMC JUNGLE FIGHTERS Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2015 10:51 am

clivvers wrote:

Battle hardened @ Steve,

They look too clean and freshly faced for that, they also have freshly pressed uniforms and polished boots

Suspect Don't be fooled by the fact that they've recently been back to base for a wash, brush-up and change of kit! lol!

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
Back to top Go down
blueboxier
Arctic Explorer
blueboxier

PostSubject: Re: USMC JUNGLE FIGHTERS   USMC JUNGLE FIGHTERS Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2015 11:13 am

they are on R&R at china beach looking for some round eyed poontang , that's why they look like that skj

Australian Jungle Fighter
Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: USMC JUNGLE FIGHTERS   USMC JUNGLE FIGHTERS Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2015 1:49 pm

Very nice indeed Jay and I'm liking the Tats on the first guy Twisted Evil regarding the 22mm wide gross grain ribbon I'm having some of that bounce Ebay order just posted lol!

Eagle Eyes
the_pauley

PostSubject: Re: USMC JUNGLE FIGHTERS   USMC JUNGLE FIGHTERS Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 12:19 pm

Nice figures. Cotswold do a set of repro Marine Jungle Fighter insignia that would finish these off nicely... USMC Insignia

Back to top Go down
thierry
Sabotage
thierry

PostSubject: Re: USMC JUNGLE FIGHTERS   USMC JUNGLE FIGHTERS Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 5:43 pm

sunny sunny sunny sunny Amazing figures!!!!! sunny sunny sunny sunny
Back to top Go down
Jet-
Medic
Jet-

PostSubject: Re: USMC JUNGLE FIGHTERS   USMC JUNGLE FIGHTERS Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 6:03 pm

Nice looking bunch , what make are the black guys?
Back to top Go down
Captian action
Captian action

PostSubject: Re: USMC JUNGLE FIGHTERS   USMC JUNGLE FIGHTERS Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2015 7:12 am

Jet- wrote:
Nice looking bunch , what make are the black guys?
cheers jet, the darker black figure is a timeless gi joe the lighter black guy is a masterpiece joe

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: USMC JUNGLE FIGHTERS   USMC JUNGLE FIGHTERS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

USMC JUNGLE FIGHTERS
Page 1 of 1