ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Do any you guys have any hints or tips on stopping this from happening

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

Do any you guys have any hints or tips on stopping this from happening  Empty
PostSubject: Do any you guys have any hints or tips on stopping this from happening    Do any you guys have any hints or tips on stopping this from happening  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2015 4:26 pm

Do any you guys have any hints or tips on stopping this from happening?
Do any you guys have any hints or tips on stopping this from happening  IMG_3989_zpswi43teps
Bit of lime green paint came off Sad, It was boxed at one point, then I decided to take him out his box and use him for a quick story so I poped him in my bag with another figure then I decided not to do the story so hen I taking the Dr.X out my bag and I  noitest that Bit of lime green paint came off I was really upset Sad . I want to stop this happening to any other of my Dr.X figures so what can I do?

Red Devil
Rossini

PostSubject: Re: Do any you guys have any hints or tips on stopping this from happening    Do any you guys have any hints or tips on stopping this from happening  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2015 5:57 pm

All I can suggest Alex is to wrap then up in something protective when moving them around from place to place in a bag.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do any you guys have any hints or tips on stopping this from happening    Do any you guys have any hints or tips on stopping this from happening  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2015 9:49 pm

bubble wraps best thats what i use
Back to top Go down
pachwerk
Flock Head (Hard Hands)
pachwerk

PostSubject: Re: Do any you guys have any hints or tips on stopping this from happening    Do any you guys have any hints or tips on stopping this from happening  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2015 3:18 am

You could try a lite coat of clear spray as a protective coating.

Rich
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Do any you guys have any hints or tips on stopping this from happening    Do any you guys have any hints or tips on stopping this from happening  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2015 12:31 pm

Thanks all you lot for giving me hits and tips for stopping this happening again Very Happy.

HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

PostSubject: Re: Do any you guys have any hints or tips on stopping this from happening    Do any you guys have any hints or tips on stopping this from happening  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 2:48 am

Sorry to hear about your paint problem, Ackie.

Some paint and plastics can react with each other, that looks like a small scrape from a hard object. Use carry bags and bubble wrap to keep each MAM separated when transporting them to locations for photo shoots. Have you checked to see if there is anything sharp or hard in your backpack?

Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Do any you guys have any hints or tips on stopping this from happening    Do any you guys have any hints or tips on stopping this from happening  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2015 6:22 pm

The only thing I can think that could have been sharp in my bag was Maxx's purpile spikeie hair Clivvers.

PostSubject: Re: Do any you guys have any hints or tips on stopping this from happening    Do any you guys have any hints or tips on stopping this from happening  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do any you guys have any hints or tips on stopping this from happening
Page 1 of 1