ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Here, there and everywhere!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
peterodgers
Heavy Weapons
peterodgers

Here, there and everywhere! Empty
PostSubject: Here, there and everywhere!   Here, there and everywhere! Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 10:59 am

Well, I've not been home two weeks after my proton beam therapy treatment in Jacksonville, Florida and now we're packing up to move house!  All my MAM are packed up in boxes but Dave insisted on packing his own case for the move from Yorkshire down to the Isle of Wight:

Here, there and everywhere! IMG_20150504_152253842_zpssz3uokbu
(It's actually a credit card holder that my mother-in-law bought me but it looks cool as a brief case!)

Here, there and everywhere! IMG_20150504_152225700_zpsfo7m1jm9
"Where's everyone else?  Have they left already?"

Once we've moved and unpacked I'll have to sort out all my figures and get some more pictures posted on here, including the 1990's GI Joes I found at a flea market in the USA.

Admin
Blondeactionman

PostSubject: Re: Here, there and everywhere!   Here, there and everywhere! Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:27 am

Great stuff Pete!, he looks great and the brief case looks the business! I hope Dave can catch up with all the other guys before the big move cheers . I shall look forward to seeing your new collection photos bounce

PostSubject: Re: Here, there and everywhere!   Here, there and everywhere! Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:30 am

makes a great case
Back to top Go down
Prof Gangrene Fan
Prof Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Here, there and everywhere!   Here, there and everywhere! Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:42 am

Peter your move from Yorkshire down to the Isle of Wight WOW. That's one cool looking briefcase Dr.Who has there, if you did't tell us it's actually a credit card holder I would have never known that.

Hope the big movie is not to stressful for you and your figures.

PostSubject: Re: Here, there and everywhere!   Here, there and everywhere! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Here, there and everywhere!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO) :: AMMO Commons :: Off Topic-
Jump to: