ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kitbash: US Navy Night Watch

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
the_pauley
Eagle Eyes
the_pauley

Kitbash: US Navy Night Watch Empty
PostSubject: Kitbash: US Navy Night Watch   Kitbash: US Navy Night Watch Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 12:09 pm

Just realised when looking through my recent 'bashes, that I hadn't done a sailor in ages (oo-er missus!).  So a quick rummage through the spares box produced this guy, wrapped up nice and warm for night watch duties...

Kitbash: US Navy Night Watch IMG_0710_zpsjqsbxyyd

Helmet is from the Navy attack set and gun and pistol are standard Hasbro issue...

Kitbash: US Navy Night Watch IMG_0711_zpslkvnsopx

Trousers and boots are from the Action Sailor basic figure...

Kitbash: US Navy Night Watch IMG_0712_zps1za8xtcg

The t-shirt and pea jacket are by Cotswold and the belt is from the GI Joe Timeless Action Sailor set.  Hasbro never did this grey belt in their original range and it is unique to this Timeless set.  I was lucky enough to find a load of these on a kit splitter site a while ago and snapped them all up for my Navy Attack guys...

Kitbash: US Navy Night Watch IMG_0713_zpsci2zskrt

While rummaging through the Naval items I realised I had an unused set of US Navy dress blues, so I quickly put this guy together...

Kitbash: US Navy Night Watch IMG_0714_zpsaqwvmcyl

Dress blues are from the GI Joe Timeless Shore Patrol set and the kitbag is from the first issue version of the GI Joe Shore Patrol set...

Kitbash: US Navy Night Watch IMG_0717_zpsu26d4wvi

Cap and boots are from the Action Sailor basic figure and the t-shirt is by Cotswold...

Kitbash: US Navy Night Watch IMG_0715_zpswlc30554

Both modelled on 40th painted head fellas...

Kitbash: US Navy Night Watch IMG_0718_zpsjh9sqpff

Anchors Aweigh shipmates!  Smile

Last edited by the_pauley on Tue May 05, 2015 6:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Kitbash: US Navy Night Watch   Kitbash: US Navy Night Watch Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 12:15 pm

Very smart indeed bounce , a great mix of kit to create two terrific bashes cheers
Back to top Go down
pachwerk
Flock Head (Hard Hands)
pachwerk

PostSubject: Re: Kitbash: US Navy Night Watch   Kitbash: US Navy Night Watch Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 1:53 pm

Very good looking kits. The t-shirts really make it.

Rich
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kitbash: US Navy Night Watch   Kitbash: US Navy Night Watch Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 4:04 pm

very smart
Back to top Go down
Captian action
Captian action

Location : Kent, The Lorry Park of England ! Some call it the garden of England , it is ,if your garden is covered in wheelie bins and dog doo !

PostSubject: Re: Kitbash: US Navy Night Watch   Kitbash: US Navy Night Watch Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2015 7:15 am

fantastic ,love the Cotswold p coats,two great bashes !

Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heavenKitbash: US Navy Night Watch G.I.-Joe-1964-Lineup-Title_zpsaepa6syh Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
clivvers
HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

PostSubject: Re: Kitbash: US Navy Night Watch   Kitbash: US Navy Night Watch Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2015 8:37 pm

Excellent kitmixing, Jim! Cool

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kitbash: US Navy Night Watch   Kitbash: US Navy Night Watch Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kitbash: US Navy Night Watch
Page 1 of 1