ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hank 2.0 arrival at BAMHQ

Go down 
+6
TheOneManKid
gibri
Hawkeye
somekindajoe
Professor Gangrene Fan
clivvers
10 posters
AuthorMessage
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

Hank 2.0 arrival at BAMHQ Empty
PostSubject: Hank 2.0 arrival at BAMHQ   Hank 2.0 arrival at BAMHQ Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2015 4:48 pm

Hank 2.0 arrival at BAMHQ Page_1_zpsgb1ijhj7
Hank 2.0 arrival at BAMHQ Page_2_zpsmy6gvfzq
Hank 2.0 arrival at BAMHQ Page_3_zps2pwdzcsl
Hank 2.0 arrival at BAMHQ Page_4_zpsas1k7qp5

Thanks for looking! cheers
Back to top Go down
clivvers
HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

PostSubject: Re: Hank 2.0 arrival at BAMHQ   Hank 2.0 arrival at BAMHQ Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2015 5:44 pm

"Put some pants on!!!!" lol!  lol!  lol!

Brilliant update! cheers cheers cheers

The cliffhanger at the end was funny (WILL HANK EVER FIND SOME CLOTHES???) I do hope so! lol! bounce

Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Hank 2.0 arrival at BAMHQ   Hank 2.0 arrival at BAMHQ Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2015 6:08 pm

Hank 2.0 arrival at BAMHQ I loved the short comic story, my favourite part out of all of it is when Hank asked wolverine ''Have you ever lost control while on the toilet''. Have you ever lost control while on the toilet LMAO A LOT! Will Hank 2.0 be involved in future comic stores ? Or is that a silly question to ask lol.

Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Hank 2.0 arrival at BAMHQ   Hank 2.0 arrival at BAMHQ Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2015 6:13 pm

Thanks guys! really pleased that it made you gus laugh Very Happy . Yes Alex, Hank will indeed be featuring in future stories cheers
Back to top Go down
somekindajoe
French Resistance
somekindajoe

PostSubject: Re: Hank 2.0 arrival at BAMHQ   Hank 2.0 arrival at BAMHQ Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2015 8:02 pm

affraid affraid lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! !

Absolutely brilliant Dal!!

A Hank clone was always going to be trouble at BAM HQ, but upsetting Wolverine before he's even unpacked his suitcase!! Classic! affraid

A very funny comic idea!! If anyone is missing what it's referencing check out the bottom of this thread..

https://actionmanmobileops.forumotion.co.uk/t971p30-round-2-captain-action?highlight=captain+action

Rolling Eyes I should also add that 2.0 looks more like Hank than Hank does!

Well done Dal you've done my sailor boy proud! cheers cheers

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Hank 2.0 arrival at BAMHQ   Hank 2.0 arrival at BAMHQ Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2015 8:04 pm

somekindajoe wrote:
affraid affraid lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! !

Absolutely brilliant Dal!!

A Hank clone was always going to be trouble at BAM HQ, but upsetting Wolverine before he's even unpacked his suitcase!! Classic! affraid

A very funny comic idea!! If anyone is missing what it's referencing check out the bottom of this thread..

https://actionmanmobileops.forumotion.co.uk/t971p30-round-2-captain-action?highlight=captain+action

Rolling Eyes I should also add that 2.0 looks more like Hank than Hank does!

Well done Dal you've done my sailor boy proud! cheers cheers

Honoured mate to have him here cheers , really pleased that you enjoyed the story! bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Hawkeye
Australian Jungle Fighter
Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Hank 2.0 arrival at BAMHQ   Hank 2.0 arrival at BAMHQ Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2015 9:37 pm

Hahahaha top marks Dal on another brilliant comic strip, I'm loving the Logan figure, Tell Hank to get some strides on this is a family forum lol! lol! lol!

Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Hank 2.0 arrival at BAMHQ   Hank 2.0 arrival at BAMHQ Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2015 10:04 pm

Hawkeye wrote:
Hahahaha top marks Dal on another brilliant comic strip, I'm loving the Logan figure, Tell Hank to get some strides on this is a family forum lol! lol! lol!

Really pleased that you enjoyed it Iain! cheers He will be off to get his kit soon cheers lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hank 2.0 arrival at BAMHQ   Hank 2.0 arrival at BAMHQ Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2015 11:33 pm

brilliant pics n story
Back to top Go down
gibri
Admin
gibri

PostSubject: Re: Hank 2.0 arrival at BAMHQ   Hank 2.0 arrival at BAMHQ Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2015 2:57 am

Wow, if I were Hank, I'd take it a little easy. That's no cartoon version of Wolverine, he looks serious. Yup, if I were Hank I'd find a pair of drawers and try to lay low for my first days at a new HQ...but...that just doesn't seem like his style... bom

Brian
cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
TheOneManKid
Red Devil
TheOneManKid

PostSubject: Re: Hank 2.0 arrival at BAMHQ   Hank 2.0 arrival at BAMHQ Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2015 6:17 am

Just found this... lol!

OMG! Hank replicated and causing mischief @ BAM HQ, made me laugh and a great way to start the day... cheers

Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Hank 2.0 arrival at BAMHQ   Hank 2.0 arrival at BAMHQ Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2015 8:09 am

Thanks everyone!, really pleased that you all enjoyed it and it made you guys laugh cheers . What will Hank get up to next?, who knows when he teams back up with his old sparing partner Joe? Suspect
Back to top Go down
Captian action
Captian action

Location : Kent, The Lorry Park of England ! Some call it the garden of England , it is ,if your garden is covered in wheelie bins and dog doo !

PostSubject: Re: Hank 2.0 arrival at BAMHQ   Hank 2.0 arrival at BAMHQ Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2015 9:05 am

Billiant dal , but why is he neked ! lol! lol! lol!

Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heavenHank 2.0 arrival at BAMHQ G.I.-Joe-1964-Lineup-Title_zpsaepa6syh Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Hank 2.0 arrival at BAMHQ   Hank 2.0 arrival at BAMHQ Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2015 9:13 am

Cheers Jay! the whole idea came about because I only just got Hanks head back from Flocktastic and I haven't got any clothes for him and I wanted to share Hank 2.0 with you guys cheers
Back to top Go down
somekindajoe
French Resistance
somekindajoe

PostSubject: Re: Hank 2.0 arrival at BAMHQ   Hank 2.0 arrival at BAMHQ Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2015 5:28 pm

gibri wrote:
Yup, if I were Hank I'd find a pair of drawers and try to lay low for my first days at a new HQ...but...that just doesn't seem like his style...

lol! You know him so well Brian! He's always been the reckless, hard-charging foil to the cool, calculating Joe.

It's this walking around nekkid that's worrying me though. He's always had an exhibitionist streak...

Hank 2.0 arrival at BAMHQ Cenxxx_zpsfabafbb1

..but it seems to be stronger in the new Hank. Shocked I think the boffins need to take a closer look at this 2.0 series. It looks like some of the already flawed character traits from the originals have become exaggerated by mutations in the DNA during the cloning process.

I think Jake should confine Hank 2.0 to barracks because if he lets him out on shore leave for a night on the town I suspect it would end messily! lol!

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Hank 2.0 arrival at BAMHQ   Hank 2.0 arrival at BAMHQ Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2015 5:51 pm

affraid Holy Hell! judging by the size of the censorship sign, Jake really had better keep an eye on! Shocked , Its not my 1/6 ladies that worry me, its the wifes Barbie's!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down
clivvers
HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

PostSubject: Re: Hank 2.0 arrival at BAMHQ   Hank 2.0 arrival at BAMHQ Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2015 7:40 pm

lol! lol! lol! @ Steve!

gibri
Admin
gibri

PostSubject: Re: Hank 2.0 arrival at BAMHQ   Hank 2.0 arrival at BAMHQ Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2015 7:41 pm

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
TheOneManKid
Red Devil
TheOneManKid

PostSubject: Re: Hank 2.0 arrival at BAMHQ   Hank 2.0 arrival at BAMHQ Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2015 10:15 pm

somekindajoe wrote:
gibri wrote:
Yup, if I were Hank I'd find a pair of drawers and try to lay low for my first days at a new HQ...but...that just doesn't seem like his style...  

lol!  You know him so well Brian! He's always been the reckless, hard-charging foil to the cool, calculating Joe.

It's this walking around nekkid that's worrying me though. He's always had an exhibitionist streak...

Hank 2.0 arrival at BAMHQ Cenxxx_zpsfabafbb1

..but it seems to be stronger in the new Hank.  Shocked I think the boffins need to take a closer look at this 2.0 series. It looks like some of the already flawed character traits from the originals have become exaggerated by mutations in the DNA during the cloning process.

I think Jake should confine Hank 2.0 to barracks because if he lets him out on shore leave for a night on the town I suspect it would end messily! lol!

...and with a weapon as big as Hank's there could be a lot of mess... Shocked

Back to top Go down
blueboxier
Arctic Explorer
blueboxier

PostSubject: Re: Hank 2.0 arrival at BAMHQ   Hank 2.0 arrival at BAMHQ Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2015 12:29 pm

Blondeactionman wrote:
affraid  Holy Hell! judging by the size of the censorship sign, Jake really had better keep an eye on! Shocked , Its not my 1/6 ladies that worry me, its the wifes Barbie's!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked
are you sure he's 1/6 and not 1/4 hahaha clown

Admin
Beatlefan

PostSubject: Re: Hank 2.0 arrival at BAMHQ   Hank 2.0 arrival at BAMHQ Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 10:45 pm

Great work Dal, very funny mate!

Is this town big enough for two Hanks though??????

Hank 2.0 arrival at BAMHQ Volgan10
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Hank 2.0 arrival at BAMHQ   Hank 2.0 arrival at BAMHQ Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 11:03 pm

Beatlefan wrote:
Great work Dal, very funny mate!

Is this town big enough for two Hanks though??????

Thanks Richard! check out Joe's arrival Very Happy

https://actionmanmobileops.forumotion.co.uk/t4212p525-the-lads-blondeactionman
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hank 2.0 arrival at BAMHQ   Hank 2.0 arrival at BAMHQ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hank 2.0 arrival at BAMHQ
Page 1 of 1