ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vintage Action Man, Action Team, G. I. Joe, Geyper Man, Group Action Joe, 1/6 figures

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I'm really thinking of changing my AMMO Forum username to MAM King.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Prof Gangrene Fan
Prof Gangrene Fan

I'm really thinking of changing my AMMO Forum username to MAM King. Empty
PostSubject: I'm really thinking of changing my AMMO Forum username to MAM King.   I'm really thinking of changing my AMMO Forum username to MAM King. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2015 6:28 pm

I'm really thinking of changing my AMMO Forum username to MAM King instead of Ackie88, what do you guys think?

Talking Commander
Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: I'm really thinking of changing my AMMO Forum username to MAM King.   I'm really thinking of changing my AMMO Forum username to MAM King. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2015 6:52 pm

To tell you the truth Alex I really like your original username, It's you to a Tee Laughing also my son Jame was born in 88 so you both share a great year there too Wink but you do what you feel is the best for you, I'm sure you will still keep us all fully entertained and still be the same old Alex Very Happy

BULLET MAN
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for clivvers MAM nation"

PostSubject: Re: I'm really thinking of changing my AMMO Forum username to MAM King.   I'm really thinking of changing my AMMO Forum username to MAM King. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2015 8:21 pm

Ackie88 wrote:
I'm really thinking of changing my AMMO Forum username to MAM King instead of Ackie88, what do you guys think?
You should keep your usual name, we have all become used to it. You could always put 'MAM KING' in your signature at the bottom of your posts. Use large text and any colour you like, or get someone to design one for you with your approval via PM, then they can post the image in your signature for you, bb is good at graphics Wink

I'm really thinking of changing my AMMO Forum username to MAM King. 36802940025_0f91338ef6_o
Back to top Go down
http://actionmanworld.forumotion.co.uk
Sparklebudgie
Ski Patrol
Sparklebudgie

PostSubject: Re: I'm really thinking of changing my AMMO Forum username to MAM King.   I'm really thinking of changing my AMMO Forum username to MAM King. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2015 8:41 pm

Noooooooo, your Ackie!

Admin
Beatlefan

PostSubject: Re: I'm really thinking of changing my AMMO Forum username to MAM King.   I'm really thinking of changing my AMMO Forum username to MAM King. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2015 10:17 am

I agree, you are Ackie mate!!! That's how we all know you and I think it really suits you, it's a great name.

I think you should do what clivvers suggested, MAM King should be your signature.

Long live Ackie!!!!!! lol!

I'm really thinking of changing my AMMO Forum username to MAM King. Volgan10
Back to top Go down
blueboxier
NAVY FROGMAN
blueboxier

PostSubject: Re: I'm really thinking of changing my AMMO Forum username to MAM King.   I'm really thinking of changing my AMMO Forum username to MAM King. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2015 2:07 pm

its your call ackie/mamking but I wouldn't do it , I had thought of changing mine to actionmaniac but didn't bother as you can see

Admin
Blondeactionman

PostSubject: Re: I'm really thinking of changing my AMMO Forum username to MAM King.   I'm really thinking of changing my AMMO Forum username to MAM King. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2015 2:14 pm

Its easy to do alex, just let me know mate bounce

Prof Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: I'm really thinking of changing my AMMO Forum username to MAM King.   I'm really thinking of changing my AMMO Forum username to MAM King. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2015 5:48 pm

I think lots of members are saying that I should just keep my username as Ackie88 so that's what I shill do Very Happy. but what I will di is what clivvers suggested, MAM King should be my signature so that what I will also do as well.

Admin
Beatlefan

PostSubject: Re: I'm really thinking of changing my AMMO Forum username to MAM King.   I'm really thinking of changing my AMMO Forum username to MAM King. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2015 6:03 pm

Excellent choice Alex!! Ackie the MAM King!!!!!!

I'm really thinking of changing my AMMO Forum username to MAM King. Volgan10
Back to top Go down
Hawkeye
Talking Commander
Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: I'm really thinking of changing my AMMO Forum username to MAM King.   I'm really thinking of changing my AMMO Forum username to MAM King. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2015 8:28 pm

Great choice Ackie and look forward to your new signature Wink Hail to the new MAM King cheers cheers cheers

inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: I'm really thinking of changing my AMMO Forum username to MAM King.   I'm really thinking of changing my AMMO Forum username to MAM King. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2015 2:40 am

Your the man named Ackie... cheers cheers cheers

THE MAM KING..... cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

PostSubject: Re: I'm really thinking of changing my AMMO Forum username to MAM King.   I'm really thinking of changing my AMMO Forum username to MAM King. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm really thinking of changing my AMMO Forum username to MAM King.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO) :: AMMO Commons :: Off Topic-
Jump to: