ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Happy Father's Day

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Prof Gangrene Fan
Prof Gangrene Fan

Happy Father's Day Empty
PostSubject: Happy Father's Day   Happy Father's Day Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2015 10:21 am

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY to all you dads on this forum Very Happy.

BULLET MAN
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for clivvers MAM nation"

Happy Father's Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Father's Day   Happy Father's Day Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2015 12:22 pm

There'll be a few vam gifts given today Wink

Happy Father's Day 36802940025_0f91338ef6_o
Back to top Go down
http://actionmanworld.forumotion.co.uk
blueboxier
Mountineer
blueboxier

Happy Father's Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Father's Day   Happy Father's Day Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2015 12:55 pm

that will be most of us then ackie Twisted Evil

Mine Detection
Stonewall

Happy Father's Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Father's Day   Happy Father's Day Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2015 2:47 pm

No 1/6 for me but some lovely gifts of chocs, Art of Age of Ultron book, Blu Rays, A £80 order of casting supplies (AWESOME gift Very Happy ).

So Happy Fathers day to All Us Dad's.
Back to top Go down
Blondeactionman
Admin
Blondeactionman

Happy Father's Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Father's Day   Happy Father's Day Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2015 4:00 pm

Just cash for ebay vouchers for me cheers

ASTRONAUGHT
Rossini

Happy Father's Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Father's Day   Happy Father's Day Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2015 4:22 pm

I got a new Hoover!! Its good too Smile
Back to top Go down
ak615
Mine Detection
ak615

Location : Off the shoulder of orion in the dark near the tanhauser gate

Happy Father's Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Father's Day   Happy Father's Day Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2015 7:05 pm

You'll get double bubble next year geek

Painted Head (Hard Hands)

Happy Father's Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Father's Day   Happy Father's Day Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2015 7:14 pm

I got the TFI Friday cd and a book about Porsches, nothing VAM related.
Back to top Go down
clivvers
BULLET MAN
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for clivvers MAM nation"

Happy Father's Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Father's Day   Happy Father's Day Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2015 8:25 pm

Sounds like some great gifts, fellas! Cool

Back to top Go down
Hawkeye
Military Police
Hawkeye

Happy Father's Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Father's Day   Happy Father's Day Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2015 9:29 pm

Thanks Alex and yes I was very lucky and got a 21st Century set Vietnam U.S. Special forces (Project Delta) set Very Happy also Penny Dreadful first season, box of malteesers and a tin of Marching mints lol! Thanks a lot son my James Very Happy

inntruderr61

Happy Father's Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Father's Day   Happy Father's Day Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 2:01 am

Thanks! Happy Fathers Day guys!

Prof Gangrene Fan

Happy Father's Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Father's Day   Happy Father's Day Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 2:38 am

Hawkeye wrote:
Thanks Alex and yes I was very lucky and got a 21st Century set Vietnam U.S. Special forces (Project Delta) set Very Happy   also Penny Dreadful first season, box of malteesers and a tin of Marching mints lol! Thanks a lot son my James Very Happy

Ooooh you were are lucky dad getting all that stuff, hey hope we get to see photos of your 21st Century set Vietnam U.S. Special forces (Project Delta) set Hawkeye?

Prof Gangrene Fan

Happy Father's Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Father's Day   Happy Father's Day Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 2:44 am

Blondeactionman wrote:
Just cash for ebay vouchers for me cheers

Oooh cash for ebay vouchers, they will come in use on buying EBay stuff and if I'm not mistaken your ether buy some sort of figure, a set or gear for a kitbash Laughing, am I right ?

Military Police
Hawkeye

Happy Father's Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Father's Day   Happy Father's Day Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 6:48 pm

ACKIE88 wrote:
Hawkeye wrote:
Thanks Alex and yes I was very lucky and got a 21st Century set Vietnam U.S. Special forces (Project Delta) set Very Happy   also Penny Dreadful first season, box of malteesers and a tin of Marching mints lol! Thanks a lot son my James Very Happy

Ooooh you were are lucky dad getting all that stuff, hey hope we get to see photos of your 21st Century set Vietnam U.S. Special forces (Project Delta) set Hawkeye?

Cheers Alex I certainly was, here goes this is the set and also the Marching mints this lot should get my kit bashing juices flowing lol!

Happy Father's Day Head%20Sculpts%20002_zps9amn0so8

Happy Father's Day Head%20Sculpts%20021_zpsaqimt9zi

And with marching mints, you need a good old marching song! Altogether now "Who do you think you are kidding Mr Hitler" lol!

Captian action

Location : Kent, The Lorry Park of England ! Some call it the garden of England , it is ,if your garden is covered in wheelie bins and dog doo !

Happy Father's Day Empty
PostSubject: Abut time i posted my haul   Happy Father's Day Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 7:36 pm

Thought I should post my great haul from fathers day !
Happy Father's Day Image.jpg1_zpsn0u4zovz
from my eldest boy with who I share a love of star wars an original drawing by a local artist !
Happy Father's Day Image.jpg2_zpsje44pwdl
from the missus and little'uns three figures the first is a bit of a mystery 40th gi joe body but don't know where the
headsculpt is from, (any one know) 2nd gi joe African American adventurer (40th/Walmart) and 40th action man ,
had the unis ready and waiting for these guys !

Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heavenHappy Father's Day G.I.-Joe-1964-Lineup-Title_zpsaepa6syh Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Blondeactionman
Admin
Blondeactionman

Happy Father's Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Father's Day   Happy Father's Day Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 7:40 pm

very nice jay! cheers

Russian Infantry
somekindajoe

Happy Father's Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Father's Day   Happy Father's Day Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 8:49 pm

Sad No VAM for me...just cards and chocolate. . . and here I am trying to get fit!!

Some great gifts there guys. especially the 21st century stuff Ian and Jay! Me jealous? alien Nah! lol!

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
Back to top Go down
clivvers
BULLET MAN
clivvers

Happy Father's Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Father's Day   Happy Father's Day Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 9:14 pm

somekindajoe wrote:

Sad  No VAM for me...just cards and chocolate. . . and here I am trying to get fit!!
Snap, my dad had a box of chocs too! What's going on? lol!

I remember one Father's Day, nearly everyone had vam/Joe gifts. Everyone was fit that year, ie: more out and about photos of the troops!

Back to top Go down
Hawkeye
Military Police
Hawkeye

Happy Father's Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Father's Day   Happy Father's Day Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 9:22 pm

Great haul Jay the artwork is mint mate and figures spot on cheers cheers cheers

Cheers Steve and here goes Alex, here's my bash I'm playing around with Barnes just sporting the new Ultimate Soldier kit

Happy Father's Day Barnes%20head%20sculpt%20067_zps2okhmfps

BULLET MAN
clivvers

Happy Father's Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Father's Day   Happy Father's Day Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 9:56 pm

Nice uniform, Ian!

The fabric on those uniforms is very good quality. I've still got my U/Soldier uniforms carded, i have a few naked vam waiting for them, i just need some replacement grippers.

That head sculpt kind of looks good unpainted: "The Backyard Adventures of Ghost Soldier" Wink

Just a couple of black pupils added to the eyes with a cocktail-stick and you'll have the perfect anti-hero (DC comics style) Wink

Back to top Go down
Hawkeye
Military Police
Hawkeye

Happy Father's Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Father's Day   Happy Father's Day Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 10:39 pm

clivvers wrote:
Nice uniform, Ian!

The fabric on those uniforms is very good quality. I've still got my U/Soldier uniforms carded, i have a few naked vam waiting for them, i just need some replacement grippers.

That head sculpt kind of looks good unpainted: "The Backyard Adventures of Ghost Soldier"  Wink

Just a couple of black pupils added to the eyes with a cocktail-stick and you'll have the perfect anti-hero (DC comics style) Wink

Cheers Clive These U/Soldier uniforms are definitely good quality kit, Yes James picked me this one especially for my Elias story Platoon kitbash so was immediately opened, My Sargent Barnes is really looking kinda neat in it Twisted Evil
And he's Definitely a Ghost or maybe even a Devil..... Wink

inntruderr61

Happy Father's Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Father's Day   Happy Father's Day Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 3:18 am

Alittle belated but Happy Fathers Day! cheers

Mountineer
blueboxier

Happy Father's Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Father's Day   Happy Father's Day Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 2:15 pm

the marching mints are out of stock , damn

Happy Father's Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Father's Day   Happy Father's Day Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Happy Father's Day
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO) :: AMMO Commons :: Off Topic-
Jump to: