ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hawke - Man of Action AT Pilot

Go down 
+6
Jet-
Beatlefan
Professor Gangrene Fan
Hawkeye
BAMComix
TheOneManKid
10 posters
AuthorMessage
TheOneManKid
Red Devil
TheOneManKid

Hawke - Man of Action AT Pilot Empty
PostSubject: Hawke - Man of Action AT Pilot   Hawke - Man of Action AT Pilot Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 4:16 am

My Tom K 2.0 restore project - Hawke - actually became a Man of Action in the end with a vintage AT body. I also decided to make him into an AT pilot, as he came to me as a very sad looking Red Devil, but now he looks proud and ready for action... Very Happy

Hawke - Man of Action AT Pilot Hawke_16

Hawke - Man of Action AT Pilot Tomsbr11

Last edited by TheOneManKid on Wed Jul 01, 2015 4:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Hawke - Man of Action AT Pilot   Hawke - Man of Action AT Pilot Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 4:41 am

Very smart Ralph!, top restoration indeed! all he needs now is his jet! cheers
Back to top Go down
Hawkeye
Australian Jungle Fighter
Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Hawke - Man of Action AT Pilot   Hawke - Man of Action AT Pilot Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 5:09 am

Superb restoration job Ralph he looks a true Top Gun cheers cheers cheers

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Hawke - Man of Action AT Pilot   Hawke - Man of Action AT Pilot Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 5:23 am

I'm liking the look of Hawke - Man of Action AT Pilot, he looks like a vam that will take any dangerous flying mission or rescue mission on.

Beatlefan
Admin
Beatlefan

PostSubject: Re: Hawke - Man of Action AT Pilot   Hawke - Man of Action AT Pilot Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 6:25 am

Great restoration there Ralph, he looks amazing!

Hawke - Man of Action AT Pilot Volgan10
Back to top Go down
TheOneManKid
Red Devil
TheOneManKid

PostSubject: Re: Hawke - Man of Action AT Pilot   Hawke - Man of Action AT Pilot Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 6:26 am

ACKIE88 wrote:
I'm liking the look of Hawke - Man of Action AT Pilot, he looks like a vam that will take  any dangerous flying mission or rescue mission on.

Cheers Alex... cheers

Back to top Go down
TheOneManKid
Red Devil
TheOneManKid

PostSubject: Re: Hawke - Man of Action AT Pilot   Hawke - Man of Action AT Pilot Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 6:28 am

Beatlefan wrote:
Great restoration there Ralph, he looks amazing!

Thanks, he took a lot of time and money, but worth it... Cool

Back to top Go down
TheOneManKid
Red Devil
TheOneManKid

PostSubject: Re: Hawke - Man of Action AT Pilot   Hawke - Man of Action AT Pilot Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 6:29 am

Hawkeye wrote:
Superb restoration job Ralph he looks a true Top Gun cheers cheers cheers

Many thanks! He just needs his own jet and movie script now... lol!

Back to top Go down
Jet-
Medic
Jet-

PostSubject: Re: Hawke - Man of Action AT Pilot   Hawke - Man of Action AT Pilot Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 6:54 am

Great transformation, another vet saved !
Back to top Go down
somekindajoe
French Resistance
somekindajoe

PostSubject: Re: Hawke - Man of Action AT Pilot   Hawke - Man of Action AT Pilot Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 7:05 am

What a restoration!...what a rescue!!

That's quite a transformation from the poor unloved specimen in the Red Devil outfit. He's now a fitting member of Tom K's crew!

Suspect He made need a few lessons on stealth and espionage as it looks like he's showing the world some top secret Taiwan missile info!

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
Back to top Go down
TheOneManKid
Red Devil
TheOneManKid

PostSubject: Re: Hawke - Man of Action AT Pilot   Hawke - Man of Action AT Pilot Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 7:39 am

somekindajoe wrote:

What a restoration!...what a rescue!!

That's quite a transformation from the poor unloved specimen in the Red Devil outfit. He's now a fitting member of Tom K's crew!

Suspect  He made need a few lessons on stealth and espionage as it looks like he's showing the world some top secret Taiwan missile info!

The targets are in China, the map shows which cities Taiwan can attack with ICBMs. Hayato being Taiwanese of Japanese decent is hatching a plan to retake the territories lost after WWII! Probably not a good idea! No

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hawke - Man of Action AT Pilot   Hawke - Man of Action AT Pilot Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 8:19 am

he looks very smart top job bringing him back
Back to top Go down
Captian action
Captian action

Location : Kent, The Lorry Park of England ! Some call it the garden of England , it is ,if your garden is covered in wheelie bins and dog doo !

PostSubject: Re: Hawke - Man of Action AT Pilot   Hawke - Man of Action AT Pilot Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 8:21 am

Hawke looks fantastic ralph , great transformation !

Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heavenHawke - Man of Action AT Pilot G.I.-Joe-1964-Lineup-Title_zpsaepa6syh Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
clivvers
HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

PostSubject: Re: Hawke - Man of Action AT Pilot   Hawke - Man of Action AT Pilot Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 11:01 am

Very well done!  Cool

I think the reason the reissued (40th) orange pilot overalls have a cord zip pull, instead of a metal tab, is to keep manufacturing costs down.
Personally i think the cord looks much better and neater than the oversized metal tab Smile

TheOneManKid
Red Devil
TheOneManKid

PostSubject: Re: Hawke - Man of Action AT Pilot   Hawke - Man of Action AT Pilot Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 3:17 pm

clivvers wrote:
Very well done!  Cool

I think the reason the reissued (40th) orange pilot overalls have a cord zip pull, instead of a metal tab, is to keep manufacturing costs down.
Personally i think the cord looks much better and neater than the oversized metal tab Smile

I hadn't really thought about the cord zip pull before and whether it was cheaper to produce or not, but I have to agree they do look better than the oversized metal one. With regards to the price difference between a zipper with a pull and one without must be minuscule and once you've saved the few pennies you then have to pay someone to tie the cord to finish off, so not sure on that one...scratch

I'm a big fan of the GI Joe reissued basics, these overalls are 45th anniversary Walmart and a bit better quality than the 40th IMO. Couldn't say that about the figures though... Razz

Back to top Go down
Reddragon
SCRAMBLE PILOT
Reddragon

PostSubject: Re: Hawke - Man of Action AT Pilot   Hawke - Man of Action AT Pilot Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 9:40 pm

You have done a fantastic job with him Ralph, the transformation is stunning . Great stuff Very Happy

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hawke - Man of Action AT Pilot   Hawke - Man of Action AT Pilot Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hawke - Man of Action AT Pilot
Page 1 of 1