ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Buildadiorama HOW TO Body Mod

Go down 
+2
peterodgers
Teckno Viking
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Teckno Viking
SCRAMBLE PILOT
Teckno Viking

Buildadiorama HOW TO Body Mod Empty
PostSubject: Buildadiorama HOW TO Body Mod   Buildadiorama HOW TO Body Mod Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 12:24 pm

Over on FB (yeah Yeah some of you are not fans LOL) fellow AMMO member Buildadiorama posted this Awesome and easy How To Body mods for TUS Bodies and VAM/Joe parts.

FYI The TUS is the Granddaddy of the Super Articulated Bodies of the 90s. Truly set the corner stone of improved articulation and break away of the VAM/Joe articulated body.

By the way Chaps the Neck pieces used here, can be found on UK ebay http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/331089059140?_trksid=p2060778.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Anyway I digress so back on track. Without further a do and with buildadiorama's blessing I present BODY MODS.

Buildadiorama HOW TO Body Mod Body%20work1_zpsxbdxsyuk
Buildadiorama HOW TO Body Mod Body%20work2_zpssydxkajd
Buildadiorama HOW TO Body Mod Body%20work3_zpspvyt1qc1Buildadiorama HOW TO Body Mod Body%20work4_zpsagqctqo1
Buildadiorama HOW TO Body Mod Body%20work5_zpskgbn5gss
Buildadiorama HOW TO Body Mod Body%20work6_zpsc62eutgi
Buildadiorama HOW TO Body Mod Body%20work7_zpslmnsgpfi
Buildadiorama HOW TO Body Mod Body%20work8_zpsrutomiyg
Buildadiorama HOW TO Body Mod Body%20work9_zps0cbxwins

Nothing like a simple How To and give Old and New figures a new lease of life. Thanks buildadiorama for a comical How To at that.
Back to top Go down
peterodgers
Mine Detection
peterodgers

PostSubject: Re: Buildadiorama HOW TO Body Mod   Buildadiorama HOW TO Body Mod Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 3:22 pm

Nice tutorial!

Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Buildadiorama HOW TO Body Mod   Buildadiorama HOW TO Body Mod Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 3:24 pm

Excellent!, Angelo has a great talent! cheers
Back to top Go down
Captian action
Captian action

Location : Kent, The Lorry Park of England ! Some call it the garden of England , it is ,if your garden is covered in wheelie bins and dog doo !

PostSubject: Re: Buildadiorama HOW TO Body Mod   Buildadiorama HOW TO Body Mod Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 4:40 pm

Fantastic tutorial ,great find thanks for this post !

Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heavenBuildadiorama HOW TO Body Mod G.I.-Joe-1964-Lineup-Title_zpsaepa6syh Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Teckno Viking
SCRAMBLE PILOT
Teckno Viking

PostSubject: Re: Buildadiorama HOW TO Body Mod   Buildadiorama HOW TO Body Mod Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 5:52 pm

Angelo said he plans to "pull his finger out" and be about on AMMO.

Great chat with him this morning and Yeah Awesome tutorial. Nothing like simple instructions with a bit of Fun Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Buildadiorama HOW TO Body Mod   Buildadiorama HOW TO Body Mod Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 6:15 pm

Stonewall wrote:
Angelo said he plans to "pull his finger out" and be about on AMMO.  

Great chat with him this morning and Yeah Awesome tutorial. Nothing like simple instructions with a bit of Fun Very Happy

Great stuff! Angelo is a top bloke! bounce
Back to top Go down
TheOneManKid
Red Devil
TheOneManKid

PostSubject: Re: Buildadiorama HOW TO Body Mod   Buildadiorama HOW TO Body Mod Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 6:41 pm

Excellent tutorial! Oh no! I can feel another build project coming on now, where does this ever stop?

Where can I get one of these bodies on the cheap?

cheers

Back to top Go down
Teckno Viking
SCRAMBLE PILOT
Teckno Viking

PostSubject: Re: Buildadiorama HOW TO Body Mod   Buildadiorama HOW TO Body Mod Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 7:39 am

The Ultimate Soldier figures are rather cheap normally to find. Check ebay or better yet get a complete TUS figure lol Though watch out, their original body was not SA.
Back to top Go down
clivvers
HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

PostSubject: Re: Buildadiorama HOW TO Body Mod   Buildadiorama HOW TO Body Mod Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:31 pm

Thanks for sharing this, Jason! cheers cheers cheers

Any tips shared on A.M.M.O are always appreciated Very Happy

Teckno Viking
SCRAMBLE PILOT
Teckno Viking

PostSubject: Re: Buildadiorama HOW TO Body Mod   Buildadiorama HOW TO Body Mod Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 4:24 pm

No worries Clive and happy to pass on a Fellow AMMO HOW TO.

Firm believer of this, as hopefully encourages others to try instead of seeking others to do it for them.
No harm in trying to do it yourself and Great pride to have from doing anything yourself over just purchasing.

My only quibble are those who seek HOW TO's and then try to make money from what they have taken from others. Alas Nature of the Double bladed beast I guess.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Buildadiorama HOW TO Body Mod   Buildadiorama HOW TO Body Mod Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Buildadiorama HOW TO Body Mod
Page 1 of 1