ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Crew cut decarding!

Go down 
+2
Rossini
somekindajoe
6 posters
AuthorMessage
somekindajoe
French Resistance
somekindajoe

Crew cut decarding! Empty
PostSubject: Crew cut decarding!   Crew cut decarding! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 5:34 pm

Following the shocking scenes of wanton de-carding coming out of Captain Action HQ, Cliff Sabre has declared martial law and put SKJ HQ on full lock down to prevent any copy cat behaviour occurring here. The boxed crew cuts have been put under heavy guard!

Crew cut decarding! Group_zpsun1erwqv

The use of deadly force has been authorized in protecting the boxes and Joe is standing ready with his current favourite weapon of choice!!

Crew cut decarding! DSCF3021_zpszdnakjif

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
Back to top Go down
Rossini
Red Devil
Rossini

PostSubject: Re: Crew cut decarding!   Crew cut decarding! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 5:37 pm

I love the look of those crewcut joes Smile
Back to top Go down
TheOneManKid
Red Devil
TheOneManKid

PostSubject: Re: Crew cut decarding!   Crew cut decarding! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 5:57 pm

...the ol' frying pan is out! Best weapon out there, ask any good housewife... lol!

They look great Steve... Very Happy

Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Crew cut decarding!   Crew cut decarding! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 6:23 pm

lol! lol! lol! @ Steve, have joe and Hank been watching re runs of "Bottom" again??? I see security it tight at SKJ HQ, and Jake has assured me that the 2.0's have had their traveling privileges denied, so no unauthorized trips to Croydon for them.
Back to top Go down
Captian action
Captian action

Location : Kent, The Lorry Park of England ! Some call it the garden of England , it is ,if your garden is covered in wheelie bins and dog doo !

PostSubject: Re: Crew cut decarding!   Crew cut decarding! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 7:29 pm

lol! lol! lol! wanton de-carding lol! lol! lol!
it feels good ,mmwwwaaaaaaahhhhhhhaaaaa

Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heavenCrew cut decarding! G.I.-Joe-1964-Lineup-Title_zpsaepa6syh Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
somekindajoe
French Resistance
somekindajoe

PostSubject: Re: Crew cut decarding!   Crew cut decarding! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 7:57 pm

Captian action wrote:

it feels good ,mmwwwaaaaaaahhhhhhhaaaaa

I bed it does!! I'm just jealous I couldn't bring myself to do it!

Blondeactionman wrote:
Jake has assured me that the 2.0's have had their traveling privileges denied, so no unauthorized trips to Croydon for them.  

Hopefully they are guarding against any de-carding at BAM HQ!

..and as for travelling to Croydon, I'd advise coming armed with something that packs a bit more of a bang than a frying pan! lol!

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
Back to top Go down
clivvers
HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

PostSubject: Re: Crew cut decarding!   Crew cut decarding! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 9:16 pm

You've gotta free some of them Steve, how can you sleep at night? They need to be out and about in backyard photoshoots bounce

Carded sets are now banned from AMMO, that's the new rule lol!

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crew cut decarding!   Crew cut decarding! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crew cut decarding!
Page 1 of 1