ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Action man......the Return?

Go down 
+3
somekindajoe
Captian action
brownboots
7 posters
AuthorMessage
brownboots
Admin
brownboots

Action man......the Return? Empty
PostSubject: Action man......the Return?   Action man......the Return? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:50 pm

Back to top Go down
Captian action
Captian action

Location : Kent, The Lorry Park of England ! Some call it the garden of England , it is ,if your garden is covered in wheelie bins and dog doo !

PostSubject: Re: Action man......the Return?   Action man......the Return? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 6:36 pm

sounds promising ! collectors market means one thing though relatively expensive !( that's only my opinion )

Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heavenAction man......the Return? G.I.-Joe-1964-Lineup-Title_zpsaepa6syh Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
somekindajoe
Russian Infantry
somekindajoe

PostSubject: Re: Action man......the Return?   Action man......the Return? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 9:28 pm

This could be so good or so bad! I agree 'collectors' is probably code for expensive and worry about the choice of sets. British infantrymen, Skier, Parachutist and Scuba diver sound good but, the footballer? You'd think they'd at least talk to Alan Hall before making the same mistake again.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Action man......the Return?   Action man......the Return? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 10:15 pm

sounds like next years gonna be an expensive year
Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: Action man......the Return?   Action man......the Return? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2015 12:59 am

Sounds cool! Very Happy
But I think you guys are right going be $$$...

ASTRONAUT
Rossini

PostSubject: Re: Action man......the Return?   Action man......the Return? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2015 9:54 am

More of the same here!! Even mentions EE and muscle torso to follow later on!!

http://www.licensemag.com/license-global/hasbro-fetes-action-mans-50th

Back to top Go down
peterodgers
Heavy Weapons
peterodgers

PostSubject: Re: Action man......the Return?   Action man......the Return? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2015 3:09 pm

Good news, Very Happy  but "collector edition figures" does make them sound expensive. Sad

Admin
Blondeactionman

PostSubject: Re: Action man......the Return?   Action man......the Return? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2015 4:30 pm

If its true it would be wonderful, but I will believe it when I see it Suspect

ASTRONAUT
Rossini

PostSubject: Re: Action man......the Return?   Action man......the Return? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2015 9:04 pm

If they are to be collectors editions why do fuzzy grippers? Youd have thought they would have done the classics for the original PH era? And why mention possible BPEE follow ups!?! No one will want one of them at 'collectors edition' prices lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Action man......the Return?   Action man......the Return? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Action man......the Return?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO) :: AMMO Commons :: Off Topic-
Jump to: